Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,678 members, 7,837,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry (14927 Views)

Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by godwin120alex: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
A family friend of ours is from there so we pass there whenever i travel during any festive period with them. Well done Gov Okorocha . This is a wellcome development cos Udenwa govt allowed weeds to grow in the area.God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
olaitoro:

my guy leave matter for mathais,

so you love the initial comatose state of that facility

At least we provide both direct and indirect employment for the indigenes of aboh mbaise and environ.

For once guy appreciate good deed.
No my friend, I wouldn't clap with one hand. At all at all na im bad but did it have to get this bad?
Okorocha should go ahead and mortgage the roads and the pointless structures he built which litter owerri, and environs cos hez equally failed to make meaningful use of them. That's an admission of his failure.
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Pchidexy(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Omino:
419 governor of the Year. That was a paint industry before. Did they buy the place or you're handing them over to produce electrical appliances from a paint industry. I'm still thinking.

Na your papa be 419! Silly goat!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Pchidexy(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lemon12:
ala fejuo gi Anya ebea anumanu ...

Why not train people that will produce them rather than ceding the company ?

You are a certified witch! What's wrong in what the gov did?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by ethicalUser(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Good to hear this news is coming from Aboh Mbaise my home. we need more of this for we have been marginalized for years. kudo's to Rochas but u need to change ur ways Sir.
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by ujoatu(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
GOVERNOR OKOROCHA HANDS OVER RESIN PAINTS INDUSTRY TO SKYRUN GROUP

The Executive Governor of Imo State, Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha has officially handed over the Resin Paints Industry, Aboh Mbaise to Skyrun Group, a Corporate Company from China to commence real business.

The Governor reminded Imolites and Aboh Mbaise nation particularly that God has fulfilled his promise of fully repurchasing and restoring the industry back to Imo state government and people, a feat that seemed impossible in the eyes of men.

Owelle emotionally recounted the sale, and repurchase of Resin Paints that traversed from state, personal, corporate and back to state government ownership made possible under the Rescue Mission Government.

He proclaimed “I want to announce to you today, that this property sited here, is no longer the property of anybody, but the property of Imo state government.”

Governor Okorocha commended the cooperation of the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) and the honest and transparent assistance of Zenith Bank Nigeria PLC in the whole buy-back process.

Owelle pointed out that it was in the bid to shop for and attract investors that he met with Skyrun, a renowned Chinese corporation that showed interest to do business in Imo state beginning with Resin Paints where they will produce prepaid electric meters, fridges, televisions and other electronic home appliances adding that it will attract good business from around Africa and beyond and also generate employment for Imo citizens.

Elated Governor Okorocha chipped in that Aboh Mbaise people couldn’t ask for more with the opening of Resin Paints, the Ngor/Aboh University coming on stream soon and the Enyiogugu secondary school he promised to rebuild.

The governor finally charged the people of the area to make sure that the property is securely protected and to cooperate with Skyrun group.

Earlier, the Executive General Manager of Skyrun, Mr. Shai Shao appreciated the venture, pointing out also that the corporation have been in Nigeria for some years now, but will opt to begin power projects here in Imo in line with the job, job, job factory, factory, factory and industry, industry, industry creation.  He also asked for a hand of fellowship with the indigenes to operate freely.

Emma Asoluka T.

for: Chief Press Secretary to the Governor

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by ozoemenaca: 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Okorocha deceiving Imolite, Concorde Hotel, Ada Palm and the likes that he handed over before where are the yields and gains from it yet Imo is owing over 100 billion naira debt. He should keeps on handing over everything to Chinese and Lebanese and deceiving those he can deceive.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Ovie56(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
olaitoro:

this is not about APC or PDP, rather it is about bringing the dividend of democracy to Imolites.

God bless Okoroocha for this wonderful initiative. cool
taken
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Donsammi(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Someone tell him that IMSu is still on strike ..... And am still at home!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Deen77: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ovie56:
APC chain

We are managing the chain, military is better, quick answers to our problems.
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Abagworo(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
ozoemenaca:
Okorocha deceiving Imolite, Concorde Hotel, Ada Palm and the likes that he handed over before where are the yields and gains from it yet Imo is owing over 100 billion naira debt. He should keeps on handing over everything to Chinese and Lebanese and deceiving those he can deceive.

Have you been to Concorde lately? Okorocha is performing wonders now after getting 30% of monthly income and leaving 70% for workers. It is clear now that Imo is the 2nd fastest developing State in Nigeria. The dividents of Okorocha's government expectedly started trickling in recently and I strongly believe Imo is about to experience one of the biggest developmental leaps in Nigerian history.
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by DedeNkem: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
This man is an id*iot! So there's no indigenous business man or woman in his State he could hand over the company to run?

In China they can't hand over a local company to a foreigner or to a Nigerian for that matter! China is taking over Nigeria gradually. They flood Nigeria with inferior products!

China is a communist country. They love to take over any place they're, that's a communist agenda! In 40 years time, some Nigerians will be speaking chinese. They've already introduced Chinese language, in public schools'curriculum! Is any Nigerian language introduced in Chinese shools in China? No.

Gradual take over.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Abagworo(m): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
DedeNkem:
This man is an id*iot! So there's no indigenous business man or woman in his State he could hand over the company to run?

In China they can't hand over a local company to a foreigner or to a Nigerian for that matter! China is taking over Nigeria gradually. They flood Nigeria with inferior products!

China is a communist country. They love to take over any place they're, that's a communist agenda! In 40 years time, some Nigerians will be speaking chinese. They've already introduced Chinese language, in public schools'curriculum! Is any Nigerian language introduced in Chinese shools in China? No.

Gradual take over.

The indigenous firms refused to invest home hence the need for foreigners.
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by shotuns: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
The Chinese are Cunning bastard, It should be a lease for certain amount of years which can be renewed and their should be stated in the contract to include Nigerians in the managerial work force or else the place will be turned into Chinese family thing.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by DedeNkem: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Abagworo:

The indigenous firms refused to invest home hence the need for foreigners.

How did you know? Could you give any reference link?
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Abagworo(m): 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
DedeNkem:

How did you know? Could you give any reference link?

It is still not late to build our own factories instead of waiting for Chinese. I wrote the same thing about malls. Adenuga saved us in Telecoms. South Africans still dominate large scale retail and MTN still dominates mobile telecom.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by delishpot: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
So, no son of the soil wants to buy/take over that business?
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by delishpot: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
DedeNkem:

Gradual take over.

Introducing Chinese language is a good idea. If my child can learn Yoruba, igbo, Hausa, English and Chinese(mandarin ), French, German etc it is a plus for him.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by macarson2k(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
LadyExcellency:
I pity any person that trust anything from Rochas Okorocha.

The most traveled Governor who searches for investors from four corners of the earth and found none in five years.

Weed Governor.
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by DedeNkem: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
delishpot:

Introducing Chinese language is a good idea. If my child can learn Yoruba, igbo, Hausa, English and Chinese(mandarin ), French, German etc it is a plus for him.

Don't get my point twisted. If you actually understood my post, you would know I didn't mean that learning languages is wrong. I speak, Igbo, French and Dutch.

Focus on the real point I made, not on irrelevant stuff like most Nigerians.
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Abagworo:

Have you been to Concorde lately? Okorocha is performing wonders now after getting 30% of monthly income and leaving 70% for workers. It is clear now that Imo is the 2nd fastest developing State in Nigeria. The dividents of Okorocha's government expectedly started trickling in recently and I strongly believe Imo is about to experience one of the biggest developmental leaps in Nigerian history.
where is chinology. This man has started lying again
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Kayolamzy: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
ROCHAS IS WORKING CHANGE IS COMING
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by delishpot: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
DedeNkem:

Don't get pointed twisted. If you actually understood my post, you would know I didn't mean that learning languages is wrong. I speak, Igbo, French and Dutch.

Focus on the real point I made, not on irrelevant stuff like most Nigerians.

Hahaha, you make me laugh she. Did I pick on the other points you made? Look well you will see that my previous comment was going towards the direction you are going. You are being aggressive. Those languages you speak, did you learn them in Naija? Answer this question first and I will reply you with my point.
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by j1mmy: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chinese oppressive colonial rule on the way, enjoy!
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by max9weber(m): 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
OWERRI—Imo State Governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, yesterday, bowed to the superior force of labour and recalled the over 3,000 workers he summarily sacked mid January, 2016. Organized labour had made good its threat to shut down Imo State over the sack of 3,000 workers and months of unpaid salary arrears among others, with the commencement of a three-day warning strike. Addressing workers at the State Secretariat of the Nigerian Medical Association, NMA, before leading a peaceful procession into the heart of the town, the factional President of Nigerian Labour Congress, NLC, Comrade Ayuba Wabba, explained that all the labour leaders in the country emptied into Imo State, to enforce the shut down of the state government activities. “This is just a three-day warning strike. The leadership of labour will again meet and re-strategize, if the state government fails to reinstate all the workers it summarily sacked without following due process,” Wabba said.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/sacked-3000-workers-okorocha-bows-to-labour/
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by DedeNkem: 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
delishpot:

Hahaha, you make me laugh she. Did I pick on the other points you made? Look well you will see that my previous comment was going towards the direction you are going. You are being aggressive. Those languages you speak, did you learn them in Naija? Answer this question first and I will reply you with my point.

I don't know what drugs you were on when you responded to my posts but I would like to have them.
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Roks(m): 2:22am On Apr 08, 2016
In all honesty i really dont like this Chinese partnership they tend to use Nigerians as slaves, talk to us anyhow, make treats, and there is usually no growth in most of their companies, one would be stuck to one particular job for the rest of your stay in the company and when there is a major task to be done rather than they call on Nigerians as stated in most of their contract they call people from their countries to do the job. So sad, i weep for NIGERIA!!!!!
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Omino: 3:42am On Apr 08, 2016
Pchidexy:

Na your papa be 419! Silly goat!

I thought that you're a professional praise singer, but you're not....armature.
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by delishpot: 6:45am On Apr 08, 2016
DedeNkem:

I don't know what drugs you were on when you responded to my posts but I would like to have them.

Simple question and you are running in circles. Those languages you speak, did you learn to speak them in Nigeria? Simple question forget the drugs I take. I am not a pharmacy. If you want to get high enter street go find yours. Answer that simple question then we talk.
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 08, 2016
sapiosexual1:
I still don't get it why Imolites are celebrating this news. Mr governor handed over a half dead plant to the Chinese, we don't even know the terms of the contract and how much was paid. Is there any backward integration plan for the community? Forgive me for being skeptical buh we know the Chinese antecedents already, they would import their Chinese brothers to take up managerial positions while they leave the errand jobs for indigenes.
Nigerians shouldn't accept being second class citizens in their own country.
I'm sorry but I have my bias against Okorocha, come to owerri municipality and you would get my drift.

All Na wash.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by DedeNkem: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
delishpot:

Simple question and you are running in circles. Those languages you speak, did you learn to speak them in Nigeria? Simple question forget the drugs I take. I am not a pharmacy. If you want to get high enter street go find yours. Answer that simple question then we talk.

If you tell me why you ignored my point to focus on language, then I'll answer all your out-of-point questions.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Humblepresh(f): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
Imolites won't understand what governor okorocha has done in imo till he leaves the seat.

GOD BLESS OKOROCHA
GOD BLESS IMOLITES

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Shunned Ganduje’s Pressure To Influence Judgment – Kano Governor / Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) / Ribadu - Farida Waziri Is A Cheap Liar Who Seeks Undue Relevance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.