Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry (14915 Views)

Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Flowrymz(m): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2016
Governor Okorocha hands over Rasin Paint industries to Skyrun Industries

Governor Rochas Okorocha on Wednesday the 6th of April officially handed over the former Rasin Paint industries located at Aboh Mbaise LGA to Chinese owned Skyrun Industries. Skyrun is an industry that manufactures Electrical appliances like Tv's, pressing irons and other various home appliances.

The governor urged the good people of Aboh Mbaise to support the Chinese industry and also reminded them that this was in line with his Job job job, factory factory factory, industry plans for the state.

He equally promised to complete the new University in Aboh Mbaise the construction of which has reached advanced stage and to renovate the Enyiogu Secondary School located in the area.

Dignitaries in attendance include Hon Mike Iheanetu, Member Representing Aboh Mbaise in the Imo State House of Assembly, Bishop Enyioha the TC Chairman of Aboh Mbaise, Chief Chidi Ibeh, Information Commissioner amongst others
Imo is better @ 40.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Pheals(f): 10:54am On Apr 07, 2016

I think imo people said this gov. Is the worst in Nigeria

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by tysontim(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2016
chai! Okoroawusa Okoroyoruba for President APC

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Aromas: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

4ma gov Daniel do same in Ogun State but what end it?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Pheals(f): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2016
Aromas:

4ma gov Daniel do same in Ogun State but what end it?

u mean gbenga Daniel ....every gov.s in Nigeria are doing it ...and no better results cry

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by RareDiamond: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2016
6 April 2016 11:47 CET

GOV. OKOROCHA RESTORES PIPE-BORNE-WATER IN OWERRI
By Uche Onwuchekwa (Special Assistant to the Deputy Governor on Media)

Restoring the glory of yesteryears of getting supply of water from the usual public source, which hitherto seemed a jinx has been broken by Owelle Rochas Okorocha Administration.

The Deputy Governor of Imo State, Prince Eze Madumere made this known shortly after inspection exerise of Imo State Government Water Scheme.

In a release signed by his Special Assistant on Media, Uche Onwuchekwa, Prince Madumere said Governor Okorocha is making real his promise to restore the old good days when good purified purified table water sourced from the natural source will flow again in the State.

He said he was satisfied with the functionality of the plants in all the units of scheme. He disclosed that Imo State can boast of the best water purity analytical equipment globally. He mentioned some of the equipment like UV-Spetro Photo Meter, Turbidi-Meter ad PH Meter.

He revealed that the plan of Owelle Rochas Okorocha Administration is to ensure that there is pipe borne water even in the rural areas of Imo State. He however said the project is in milestones whereas Owerri Capital City will be fully restored before moving to other urban areas and the hinterland.

It will be recalled that for over seven years, Imo State lost the basic social amenities especially pipe-borne-water for lack of maintenance and sabotage.

Meanwhile, he called on the people of Imo State to be patient and be rest assured that Rescue Mission Government of Owelle Rochas Okorocha will not only live up to its electoral promises but will surpass it.

According to the release, Dr. Mathias Buyan, the Chief Executive Officer of Hegen Nigeria Limited, a company that is working in partnership with Imo State Government revealed that over three hundred houses or componds have pipe-borne water. He mentioned Egbu, Orji, Ikenegbu and other areas as having been covered while they are working hard to fix Nekkede sine they are already getting supply.

He however disclosed that part of the challenges since fixing the water plant is the rusted galvanized pipes, which they are working round the clock to replace with healthier plastic pipes.

He also appealed to the Deputy Governor to help convey to the Governor Okorocha their challenges with the dredgers, which has been the cause of adding more cost to the purification processes. He therefore call their relocation from the area in question.

Meanwhile, the Commissioner for Public Utilities and Safety, Hon. Rodney Ajaelu thanked the Deputy Governor for finding to visit while eulogizing Governor Okorocha for his people oriented programmes and policies and for keeping to his promises to making Imo an envy among other States in the Federation.

Read more at: http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/212261/gov-okorocha-restores-pipe-borne-water-in-owerri.html

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2016
Selling of birth right

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by olaitoro(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
Imo will be great again.

God bless Okoroocha
God bless Imolite.

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by olaitoro(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
Flowrymz:
Governor Okorocha hands over Rasin Paint industries to
Skyrun Industries

Governor Rochas Okorocha on Wednesday the 6th of April officially handed over the former Rasin Paint industries located at Aboh Mbaise LGA to Chinese owned Skyrun Industries. Skyrun is an industry that manufactures Electrical appliances like Tv's, pressing irons and other various home appliances.

The governor urged the good people of Aboh Mbaise to support the Chinese industry and also reminded them that this was in line with his Job job job, factory factory factory, industry plans for the state.
He equally promised to complete the new University in Aboh Mbaise the construction of which has reached advanced stage and to renovate the Enyiogu Secondary School located in the area.
Dignitaries in attendance include Hon Mike Iheanetu, Member Representing Aboh Mbaise in the Imo State House of Assembly, Bishop Enyioha the TC Chairman of Aboh Mbaise, Chief Chidi Ibeh, Information Commissioner amongst others
Imo is better @ 40.
@mynd44 @lalasticlala

onward forever.
Imo state is on the move, any obstacle to this positive movement will be crushed.

Imo wu oke mba

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by olaitoro(m): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Op find a way to add Tonto Dike to that topic and watch it move to FP.

Lalasticlala Imo is on the move

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Bantino(m): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
May it bring about positive change to the people of Imo State
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Festysnow: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
olaitoro:
Op find a way to add Tonto Dike to that topic and watch it move to FP.

Lalasticlala Imo is on the move
Its already on Fp
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Owerri technology neva reach this level shocked

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Ovie56(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
APC chain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
I still don't get it why Imolites are celebrating this news. Mr governor handed over a half dead plant to the Chinese, we don't even know the terms of the contract and how much was paid. Is there any backward integration plan for the community? Forgive me for being skeptical buh we know the Chinese antecedents already, they would import their Chinese brothers to take up managerial positions while they leave the errand jobs for indigenes.
Nigerians shouldn't accept being second class citizens in their own country.
I'm sorry but I have my bias against Okorocha, come to owerri municipality and you would get my drift.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by nextstep(m): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
Well done governor! Really proud of what this man is doing.
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by kagel: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
WOW!!! am from Mbaise and am so happy to hear this!!! oh thank God oooh

God bless you Gov Okorowhite. :DWOW!!! am from Mbaise and am so happy to hear this!!! oh thank God oooh

God bless you Gov Okorowhite.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
... Ceding imo property to a Chinese company

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Noblebrown7(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
I don see
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Omino: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
419 governor of the Year. That was a paint industry before. Did they buy the place or you're handing them over to produce electrical appliances from a paint industry. I'm still thinking.

11 Likes

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by amadice(m): 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
since he repented few days ago his senses are back..

again kudos to is critics and haters and ipob warriors I think okorohausa is out to proof us wrong...let's watch and see

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by olaitoro(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ovie56:
APC chain

this is not about APC or PDP, rather it is about bringing the dividend of democracy to Imolites.

God bless Okoroocha for this wonderful initiative. cool
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by adedam007(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by LadyExcellency: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
I pity any person that trust anything from Rochas Okorocha.

The most traveled Governor who searches for investors from four corners of the earth and found none in five years.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by olaitoro(m): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:
I still don't get it why Imolites are celebrating this news. Mr governor handed over a half dead plant to the Chinese, we don't even know the terms of the contract and how much was paid. Is there any backward integration plan for the community? Forgive me for being skeptical buh we know the Chinese antecedents already, they would import their Chinese brothers to take up managerial positions while they leave the errand jobs for indigenes.
I'm sorry but I have my bias against Okorocha, come to owerri municipality and you would get my drift.

my guy leave matter for mathais,

so you love the initial comatose state of that facility

At least we provide both direct and indirect employment for the indigenes of aboh mbaise and environ.

For once guy appreciate good deed.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by tolexy007(m): 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
sadeverything in nigeria now control by China

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by kagel: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lemon12:
Okorocha the idioot ... Ceding imo property to a Chinese company

ENEMY OF PROGRESS, how dear you call my Governor Idiot, its only mouth you have, no thinking faculty, did you have any ideal on how to produce any of those appliances mentioned there? I buru ongbeye , iburukwa amusu :-

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Scholes007(m): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nice one, way to go in south east.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by olaitoro(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lemon12:

half bread is better than none.

Hate rochas or love him, one thing is certain Imo state is on positive move at an excellent rate.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by Scholes007(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lemon12:
guy go and sit down. What do you mean by ceding. Is it better to remain in the sorry state?
Re: Okorocha Hands-Over Rasin Paint To Skyrun Industry by diegwu01: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Well, Govt cant run it. its hands are full.
Let the Factory be restored to to full function first and create some revenue for the state,
We will discuss the issues of managerial positions later.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obanikoro Dares FG To Extradite Him From US / "Woman & Her Child In Detention For Protesting In Support Of Nnamdi Kanu". PICS / 'I Inherited A Failed State' - Outgoing Governor, Amosun Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.