Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace (13258 Views)

Top 8 Ways Bloggers Can Get Extra Traffic To Their Blogs- Naijatechguy / Top 4 Ways Bloggers Can Make Money Online Without Ad Networks / Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Caspian22(m): 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
Mediapace:
Not because you are blogging on healt makes it the best bro cool ,there are many niches better than health

Yes, it's because am blogging on health. And I think it's so bad that in your list of 7, health niche isn't among. Shaaa it's because there's no popular, established health blog or health blogger in NG
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Mediapace: 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nopes! I WILL START WATCHING OUT FOR Health THEN
Caspian22:

Yes, it's because am blogging on health. And I think it's so bad that in your list of 7, health niche isn't among. Shaaa it's because there's no popular, established health blog or health blogger in NG
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Caspian22(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Mediapace:
Nopes! I WILL START WATCHING OUT FOR Health THEN

Very good, watch out for me too
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by afrifuturestarz(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by selfmadeOLX(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jayceo:

I represent a team of great software developers..i would love to get in touch with you.

Via my signature please
Would love to hear from you too
Thank you..!
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by HomeOfMe(f): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Mediapace:
I mentioned it
I meant can you make a profitable income from a lifestyle blog
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Mediapace: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
Yes
HomeOfMe:
I meant can you make a profitable income from a lifestyle blog
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by HomeOfMe(f): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Mediapace:
Yes
OK thanks.
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Emeka71(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Mediapace:
Mediapace is here again,iow was you night and how is your day going

Blogging has become a profitable business in Nigeria,Are you thinking of starting your own blog ?
These are the recommended niches to use :

Before we start,i just want to inform you that there are even more categories under this niches that can even stand as niche on their own :
Entertainment : Celebrities,Lifestyle,fashiön e.t.c.

Technology : Phones Autos Computers

Education : tutorial,project hint

Romance : Dating , sexuality

Now to the main topic

1.Entertainment : : Entertainment is the act of providing or being provided with amusement/enjoyment. Entertainment as far as Nigeria is concerned the best online niche with varieties of patronizers.

Topics like :
*Conflict between Nigerian celebrities
*Top 10 Nigerian rappers
*Happy birthday to tonto dike

catches the attention of many Nigerians especially youths

Examples of blogs are : Lindaikejis dot com Amiloaded dot com

2.Vacancy/Career : It is ranked second though some ranks it 1st,38% of Nigerians are graduates searching for job even those that already have one are not satisfied with it.
Even jss1 student is willing to know more about chevron where he/she wish to work in the future .
Blogs on this niche focus on how to build a career in areas of human endeavour,they also advertise new jobs openings and give links through which to apply for them .

Talks like :
*How to package your Cvs
*Top leading companies in terms of payment are discussed

Example of blogs are : Jobberman dot com,vacancynigerians dot com

3.politics: According to information guide Nigeria, It is obvious that many people are coming alive to their environment unlike in the past when people hardly had time for politics.
During election campaigns, many Nigerians tend to keep up to date with events in political news via blogs. Some blogs are designed specially to discuss the policies of government and they always have high traffic of visitors because of high interests of many Nigerians.
Many Nigerians seek to know more about about government policies which determine who they vote for in future elections.
Therefore, blogs that are designed to discuss all political happenings tend to generate high traffic.

Talks like :
*Re-run Election in rivers postponed
*Fayose aims to become president
are discussed

Examples :

4.Technology : Technology is the application of scientific knowledge for pratical purpose.
Hardly will you see Nigerian house without cars talkless of phones. The best niche i cherish most.

Talks Like :
*Bb bold 5 review

Examples : Misstechy dot com ,techcabal dot com

5.Sports : We are Nigerians and we love sport.
Sport blogs deliver a unique mix of breaking news on sport,fixtures,log e.t.c.
One common Trend among our youth is now sport betting which really shows how Nigerians are interested in sport.

Talks like :
* who is the best striker between suarez and lewandoski
*Chelsea sacks mourinho,Rafael Nadal resigns from tennis e.t.c. Are discussed

Examples : Goal dot com,sportsblog dot com,espn dot com

6.Education:
Every student want success,they want more informations about their schools,this is why it is a major niche that catches the attention of Nigerians.
It is also profitable due to high rate of admission jams every year

Topics like:
* O.A.U. Past questions available,
*Dibu charged to court
*jamb release cut off marks for schools are discussed

Examples : Myschool dot com dot ng

7.Romance :
Everybody want to improve their relationship status,they want to know more about their partners,it is a very nice niche if you are good in it.

Example : Tosyne2much dot dot com

Note : Dot were used to avoid ban

Other featured niches :
Finance : E.g. Bloomberg
Music: 360nobs dot com
Travel : Booking dot com
MOVIES

writer:Mediapace/Ayobami

cc Lalasticlala seun dominique
Dot were used to avoid giving traffic to the owners of those blog and not to avoid ban.

1 Like

Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by hisoko: 6:50am On Apr 09, 2016
Mediapace:
You are wrong bro .pls list them out and let me tell you why

let me correct something, yeah a delisted site from google is quite the penalty but its not the end , one can still gain traffic through other channels, like some of your examples and then some
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Mediapace: 7:06am On Apr 09, 2016
You wan make seun jail me for months
Emeka71:
Dot were used to avoid giving traffic to the owners of those blog and not to avoid ban.
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Jayceo(m): 1:57am On Apr 10, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

Via my signature please
Would love to hear from you too
Thank you..!

Is that your whatsapp number ,the one in your signature.
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by younglord407(m): 3:53am On Apr 10, 2016
;DNice write up bro, i think you need include this blog naijagist101 dot dot comNice write up bro, i think you need include this blog naijagist101 dot dot comNice write up bro, i think you need include this blog naijagist101 dot dot com
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by selfmadeOLX(m): 4:13am On Apr 10, 2016
Jayceo:

Is that your whatsapp number ,the one in your signature.

Yeap..!
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Sirpluv: 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
Mediapace:
Cc sirpluv & gidimasters
Thanks a lot! but i am not in Lag. .
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by nellyelitz(m): 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
I love this thread
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Emeka71(m): 3:17am On Apr 11, 2016
Mediapace:
You wan make seun jail me for months
Okay understood.
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by orbitame2011: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
Join the Nigerian Bloggers Community and Directory

http://allblogsdirectory.com

Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by hayPizzle(m): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mediapace:
Mediapace is here again,iow was you night and how is your day going

Blogging has become a profitable business in Nigeria,Are you thinking of starting your own blog ?
These are the recommended niches to use :

Before we start,i just want to inform you that there are even more categories under this niches that can even stand as niche on their own :
Entertainment : Celebrities,Lifestyle,fashiön e.t.c.

Technology : Phones Autos Computers

Education : tutorial,project hint

Romance : Dating , sexuality

Now to the main topic

1.Entertainment : : Entertainment is the act of providing or being provided with amusement/enjoyment. Entertainment as far as Nigeria is concerned the best online niche with varieties of patronizers.

Topics like :
*Conflict between Nigerian celebrities
*Top 10 Nigerian rappers
*Happy birthday to tonto dike

catches the attention of many Nigerians especially youths

Examples of blogs are : Lindaikejis dot com Amiloaded dot com

2.Vacancy/Career : It is ranked second though some ranks it 1st,38% of Nigerians are graduates searching for job even those that already have one are not satisfied with it.
Even jss1 student is willing to know more about chevron where he/she wish to work in the future .
Blogs on this niche focus on how to build a career in areas of human endeavour,they also advertise new jobs openings and give links through which to apply for them .

Talks like :
*How to package your Cvs
*Top leading companies in terms of payment are discussed

Example of blogs are : Jobberman dot com,vacancynigerians dot com

3.politics: According to information guide Nigeria, It is obvious that many people are coming alive to their environment unlike in the past when people hardly had time for politics.
During election campaigns, many Nigerians tend to keep up to date with events in political news via blogs. Some blogs are designed specially to discuss the policies of government and they always have high traffic of visitors because of high interests of many Nigerians.
Many Nigerians seek to know more about about government policies which determine who they vote for in future elections.
Therefore, blogs that are designed to discuss all political happenings tend to generate high traffic.

Talks like :
*Re-run Election in rivers postponed
*Fayose aims to become president
are discussed

Examples :

4.Technology : Technology is the application of scientific knowledge for pratical purpose.
Hardly will you see Nigerian house without cars talkless of phones. The best niche i cherish most.

Talks Like :
*Bb bold 5 review

Examples : Misstechy dot com ,techcabal dot com

5.Sports : We are Nigerians and we love sport.
Sport blogs deliver a unique mix of breaking news on sport,fixtures,log e.t.c.
One common Trend among our youth is now sport betting which really shows how Nigerians are interested in sport.

Talks like :
* who is the best striker between suarez and lewandoski
*Chelsea sacks mourinho,Rafael Nadal resigns from tennis e.t.c. Are discussed

Examples : Goal dot com,sportsblog dot com,espn dot com

6.Education:
Every student want success,they want more informations about their schools,this is why it is a major niche that catches the attention of Nigerians.
It is also profitable due to high rate of admission jams every year

Topics like:
* O.A.U. Past questions available,
*Dibu charged to court
*jamb release cut off marks for schools are discussed

Examples : Myschool dot com dot ng

7.Romance :
Everybody want to improve their relationship status,they want to know more about their partners,it is a very nice niche if you are good in it.

Example : Tosyne2much dot dot com

Note : Dot were used to avoid ban

Other featured niches :
Finance : E.g. Bloomberg
Music: 360nobs dot com
Travel : Booking dot com
MOVIES

writer:Mediapace/Ayobami

cc Lalasticlala seun dominique
please i don't know if it is possible to start a blog using a public computer,because as i am now,i don't have enough cash to buy a computer,is it possible?
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Mediapace: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
You can even blog with phone
hayPizzle:
please i don't know if it is possible to start a blog using a public computer,because as i am now,i don't have enough cash to buy a computer,is it possible?

1 Like

Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Benedict44(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mediapace:
You can even blog with phone
...i am having issue in my blog...My blog has been enabled to sign up but when i click on "sign up" botton , am taken to the next page where i am asked to select language and whenever i select english and click continue , nothing will be moving talk of seeing the application page...what do i do
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Mediapace: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
Wordpress or
Benedict44:
...i am having issue in my blog...My blog has been enabled to sign up but when i click on "sign up" botton , am taken to the next page where i am asked to select language and whenever i select english and click continue , nothing will be moving talk of seeing the application page...what do i do
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Benedict44(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mediapace:
Wordpress or
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Jayceo(m): 9:55pm On May 21, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

Yeap..!
Bro are you there?
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Jayceo(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2016
Jayceo:

Bro are you there?

Been searching for your number.. Do message me.This is the programmee
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Simeon4real(m): 2:24am On Jul 04, 2016
I blog about about everything tech. Check out my blog http://www.techviber.com
I am commenting from [url="http://www.techviber.com"]Techviber.com[/url]
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by zahidqdr: 11:52am On Apr 02, 2017
“The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.”

(Happy Birthday)

http://wishes365.com/happy-birthday-pictures-greetings-wishes/
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by martins80(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
I also blog about Romance and Love. Blog link is in Signature
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Mediapace: 8:02am On Apr 03, 2017
martins80:
I also blog about Romance and Love. Blog link is in Signature

Bro please do you still have the premium beginner's theme wuth you

I need it bro
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by martins80(m): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mediapace:

Bro please do you still have the premium beginner's theme wuth you
I need it bro
Yeah I still do bruh
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Mediapace: 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
martins80:

Yeah I still do bruh

Please can you forward it to my PM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wapmasters - Learn How To Create Mobile And PC View On Wapka.mobi / 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger / How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.