Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) (3175 Views)

I Have Six Masturbation Videos Of Drake's New Girlfriend - Man Posts On Twitter / Guys Why Our Dicks Sturbborn Like This? / Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by assfreaky(m): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Okay is ur wife or girlfriend stubborn like refiner or she carry mouth like estharfabian or she is kilokoleshe like stupedinluv or hateu2 and u don't want to beat her. let me teach u trick. it is free.

study has show stubborn women like sex. dey like it more than the gentle ones. when she shouting and you about to lose it, just bring out ur dick. please please please, make sure she not violent or u might lose ur dick to knife or teeth

when u bring out ur dick, u will notice her body will come down. even if she don't mean it, she will go gentle especially if ur dick is like 9 to 12 inches. after u have brought d divk out, tell her in angry voice to come here. don't say come here like a gentleman o. she will come. now, bang her. please brother, bang her. don't pity her. she too don't want pity. bang her with anger. pour out ur anger. she likely will be calling u madman, bastarrd f^ck it. give it to me. bastarrd omoale... when both of u finish, bad energy has been wash out. fight has finish. no one get hurt. no breakup.

This will work well on stubborn girl and feminalist like:
kingcheezypuff
evegran
creamish
jadekitana
halfricanadian
vickyrotex
kashybaby
cruzita
dollyjoy
chocolateme
mrsphyno
misspicy so on and so fourt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by sinaj(f): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
I love diz kinda sex ah swear cheesy

Doggy tinz grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lol... grin

See, how the power of these women moved u to make such a thread like this...

Talking about sex? Nigga ur juz h0rny af & u come out it here as if u know everything...

Smh... cool
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Maxi112: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
oh God!

which year will this type of people receive it
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by bufness(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
smh if not for say school never resume nd boredom dey kill my ancestors undecided undecided
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
I gotta say if you moved ta do this I would be silenced by sheer surprise.
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Fmartin(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
sinaj:

Doggy tinz grin
oya! Bend dwn. grin
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Danfuster(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmm... I see feminist coming for your head
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Fmartin(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hmm! Diz op self...
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by assfreaky(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
sinaj:

Doggy tinz grin
Oya now!
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by assfreaky(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol... grin

Talking about sex? Nigga ur juz h0rny af & u come out it here as if u know everything...

Smh... cool

I know everything about woman. trust me
wink
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by assfreaky(m): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I gotta say if you moved ta do this I would be silenced by sheer surprise.

please speak wetin man hear na. I school in Liberia. we don't know much English.
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by assfreaky(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Danfuster:
Hmmm... I see feminist coming for your head

hmm I know how to handle them, trust me wink
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
assfreaky:

please speak wetin man hear na. I school in Liberia. we don't know much English.
You not Nigerian
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by assfreaky(m): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
Maxi112:
oh God!

which year will this type of people receive it
undecided receive what?
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by assfreaky(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You not Nigerian
no, am Liberian.
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
assfreaky:

no, am Liberian.
Oh! Wow,that's cute.
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by assfreaky(m): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Oh! Wow,that's cute.
tank u! cool
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Danfuster(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
assfreaky:

tank u! cool

Dude...she being sarcastic
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by erosimo(m): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Though the best pill for any woman is the DICK
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by erosimo(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
sinaj:

Doggy tinz grin
U r too much... Bravo
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by sinaj(f): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fmartin:

oya! Bend dwn. grin
lwkmd grin
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by assfreaky(m): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Danfuster:

Dude...she being sarcastic
u are jaelous because she said am cute undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by erosimo(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol... grin

Smh... cool

Seems u got him wink
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by iykekelvins(m): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
LOL!
"Bang Her With Anger".. Omo I can't stop laughing grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Danfuster(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
assfreaky:

u are jaelous because she said am cute undecided

Lmao... Dude, why you cracking me up. She's just being rhetorical, she just subtly acknowledge that you're not smart enough to digest her statement, which you gave her a reason to that conclusion

KingCheezyPuff:
[b]Oh! Wow,that's cute.
[/b]

The bolded could also mean "Oh! Wow, no wonder"
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Danfuster:

Lmao... Dude, why you cracking me up. She's just being rhetorical, she just subtly acknowledge that you're not smart enough to digest her statement, which you gave her a reason to that conclusion

The bolded could also mean "Oh! Wow, no wonder"
No.I meant he was cute.

1 Like

Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Maxi112: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
assfreaky:

undecided receive what?
common sense

2 Likes

Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Danfuster(m): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

No.I meant he was cute.

Oh! OK, that's cute cool
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
Danfuster:

Oh! OK, that's cute cool
Are you serious or does this have hidden meanin'
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Assfreaky undecided undecided undecided
I see cool
Re: How To Manage Sturbborn Wife Or Girlfriend (man 101) by Danfuster(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Are you serious or does this have hidden meanin'

guess you seeing that from my perspective now. No hidden meaning sweetheart...I meant that wink. We cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Woman Thinks When You Send Her A Naughty Pic Of Your D!ck. Men Take Note / How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner / Boy Raped By Gay, Is He Morally Wrong To Marry A Woman ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.