Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Anger!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anger!! (1356 Views)

I Have Anger Issues. / Need Help In Measuring My Girls Anger Management / Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anger!! by chericleo(f): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
anger or should I say hot temper av created a lot of problems and complications in our world. I av a friend whose relationship is more Dan 6yrs and it's time for marriage buf her man said he cnt marry her(ma friend). Y ? because she's hot tempered and I(ma self is scared for d guy and will support him)though I cnt tell her(ma friend). Back to d story. Ma friends man is nice, very calm, hard working and rich. Ma friend is beautiful homely buf very hot tempered. She went to visit her guy
Few days ago un announced and met a gal inside d guys hauz. D guy welcomed her properly buf did not introduce her to d gal in his hauz. And ma gal(friend) got angry and called d guy in wif a lot of questions. Her man did not giv any detailed info as to y d oda gal was in his hauz and whom she was. And ma friend went to meet d oda gal in d sitting room wif lots of insults which got diz oda gal pissed off and she left. Her bf tried to calm her down buf she slapped him. He too got mad by d slap and returned d slap. While all diz was happening d elder brother of her bf entered d hauz and tried to calm d gal down buf she went into d kitchen took a pistol broke her man's wall TV and tried to stab him. Her guys elder brother was able to stop her buf in d process he was cut by d knife. Wen she saw blood in d hand of her brother in law to b she den became calm. And she started apologising to him. He told her to live d hauz and she left. Her man's elder brother told him dat he should kill d love he has for her because he cnt marry dat gal. Ma friend is being crying and begging her bf buf he broke up wif her. We leta found out dat d gal ma friend met in her guys hauz was a lady dat sells rings and his elder brother was around because he was planning a secret engagement party for her (ma friend). Now she is laying curse on d guy and his family dat it will Neva be well with dem. because d guy dnt even wnt to see her and she's blaming his elder brother. For me I told her dat if I was in dat guys shoes I won't marry her because dat anger of hers is not funny. And I wonder if d curse will work undecided So d question is will u forgive her, manage her or marry her if u were her boyfriend? Sorry for any mistake wink. And plz how can anger b managed or controlled?
Re: Anger!! by pweetychyka(f): 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dats way too extreme.....

She scattered her happiness herself.... Any woman who can't control her temper can neva make a good house-wife embarassed embarassed embarassed

I wish most single ladies can learn from dis story n know how to manage their temper/anger irrespective of wat the problem is embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Anger!! by dharay99: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
summary plz....
Re: Anger!! by chericleo(f): 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
pweetychyka:

She scattered her happiness herself.... Any woman who can't control her temper can neva make a good house-wife embarassed embarassed embarassed

I wish most single ladies can learn from dis story n know how to manage their temper/anger irrespective of wat the problem is embarassed embarassed embarassed
. Ya ur right. we av plans of helping her and she's gonna see d message too. Buf do u no Wat she can do to change or control her anger?
Re: Anger!! by pweetychyka(f): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
chericleo:
. Ya ur right. we av plans of helping her and she's gonna see d message too. Buf do u no Wat she can do to change or control her anger?

Upon research I find the following tips helpful....Maybe she could try them tho it's not really gonna be easy but she has to inculcate dem as part of her...

1: She should learn to keep calm and understand that not every action needs a reaction angry angry angry

2: She should embed in her a listening skill dat's if she doesn't have... If she had listened to her fiance or her fiance's bro during before d whole ish....I bet she wouldn't have caused much damage to herself angry undecided undecided

3: Also she should find an healthier way to expressing her anger....i.e weneva she comes across things that makes her unhappy n could trigger her anger, it's best she walks away angry angry angry angry n call her partner on fone dat she would like to have a word wit him! And wen he turns up, she can den express herself to him without been rude.

4: She should also watch the kind of friends she associates her sef wit...Cos sometyms anger problems are being caused by the kind of friends we keep!

Maybe she could try listening to songs that can calm her nerves whenever she is very angry!

If she is in Lagos, I would like her to attend a programme titled LDM at David's Christian Center every 1st Sunday of the Month

I hope dis helps.....

Cc: chericleo
layla129
Re: Anger!! by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
What is the name of this novel
Re: Anger!! by chericleo(f): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
What is the name of this novel
. It's not a novel buf som1s problem. So help if u can.
Re: Anger!! by halfricanadian(f): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
embarassed chai
Re: Anger!! by chericleo(f): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
pweetychyka:

Will modify wen I get realistic tips!
. K dear
Re: Anger!! by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
chericleo:
. It's not a novel buf som1s problem. So help if u can.
I've got nothing to do with a hot tempered Lady . It's a big turn-off for me .
Anger can cause a lot , she needs to talk to herself ...

2 Likes

Re: Anger!! by chericleo(f): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
I've got nothing to do with a hot tempered Lady . It's a big turn-off for me .
Anger can cause a lot , she needs to talk to herself ...
. Even wen u lov d woman and hers is not dat bad.
Re: Anger!! by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:50am On Apr 08, 2016
chericleo:
. Even wen u lov d woman and hers is not dat bad.
You know sometimes you don't really have to ignore some things in a relationship most esp when it comes to marriage issues . She's hot tempered , now the big question is " Can the guy who's about to get married to this Lady tolerate these things ? Not everyone can tolerate that , that's what makes us humans . But am certain she'll change , my big sister is a big example .
Re: Anger!! by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 08, 2016
halfricanadian:
embarassed chai
are you weeping for the 'dead' English or the unfortunate lady? grin grin
Re: Anger!! by wilybebsy(m): 1:11am On Apr 08, 2016
I hate guys that type the way u just did..
Re: Anger!! by halfricanadian(f): 8:35am On Apr 08, 2016
Diddyydiva:
are you weeping for the 'dead' English or the unfortunate lady? grin grin

Big sister mi na all of d above cheesy
Re: Anger!! by chericleo(f): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
You know sometimes you don't really have to ignore some things in a relationship most esp when it comes to marriage issues . She's hot tempered , now the big question is " Can the guy who's about to get married to this Lady tolerate these things ? Not everyone can tolerate that , that's what makes us humans . But am certain she'll change , my big sister is a big example .
. K dear
Re: Anger!! by gynny(f): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Anger management is the process of learning how to recognize signs that you're becoming angry. And also taking steps to calm down and deal with the situation in a positive way. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/anger-management-what-to-expect/
Re: Anger!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2017
chericleo:
anger or should I say hot temper av created a lot of problems and complications in our world. I av a friend whose relationship is more Dan 6yrs and it's time for marriage buf her man said he cnt marry her(ma friend). Y ? because she's hot tempered and I(ma self is scared for d guy and will support him)though I cnt tell her(ma friend). Back to d story. Ma friends man is nice, very calm, hard working and rich. Ma friend is beautiful homely buf very hot tempered. She went to visit her guy
Few days ago un announced and met a gal inside d guys hauz. D guy welcomed her properly buf did not introduce her to d gal in his hauz. And ma gal(friend) got angry and called d guy in wif a lot of questions. Her man did not giv any detailed info as to y d oda gal was in his hauz and whom she was. And ma friend went to meet d oda gal in d sitting room wif lots of insults which got diz oda gal pissed off and she left. Her bf tried to calm her down buf she slapped him. He too got mad by d slap and returned d slap. While all diz was happening d elder brother of her bf entered d hauz and tried to calm d gal down buf she went into d kitchen took a pistol broke her man's wall TV and tried to stab him. Her guys elder brother was able to stop her buf in d process he was cut by d knife. Wen she saw blood in d hand of her brother in law to b she den became calm. And she started apologising to him. He told her to live d hauz and she left. Her man's elder brother told him dat he should kill d love he has for her because he cnt marry dat gal. Ma friend is being crying and begging her bf buf he broke up wif her. We leta found out dat d gal ma friend met in her guys hauz was a lady dat sells rings and his elder brother was around because he was planning a secret engagement party for her (ma friend). Now she is laying curse on d guy and his family dat it will Neva be well with dem. because d guy dnt even wnt to see her and she's blaming his elder brother. For me I told her dat if I was in dat guys shoes I won't marry her because dat anger of hers is not funny. And I wonder if d curse will work undecided So d question is will u forgive her, manage her or marry her if u were her boyfriend? Sorry for any mistake wink. And plz how can anger b managed or controlled?

wow
Re: Anger!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2017
pweetychyka:

let them know

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games / Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) / Wife: How To Attract And Revive A Husband Who Is Not Interested In Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.