Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? (30019 Views)

Four Boys Who Sold Leaked WAEC Exam Questions Arrested In Ondo, Edo And Osun / 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by glamz007(m): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
Twitter is your friend... at ur own risk!!!
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by sheunsheun(m): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
branhampaul:
How We They Know?
Oh, u hope to lodge an anonymous complaints? Dey will nt evn respond, am sure abt dat grin
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by gustav25: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
In as much I don't condone exam malpractice in waec,but op I feel you just want to brag and make noise that you wrote waec yourself without any external factor (chips)....I can authoritatively say that you op feel like waec is marked on the basis of ranking in class and that makes you a fool.External exams in Nigeria is not a white cloth for showing intellectual prowess.

My advice to you is to report and I can even assist you and get your schools waec result cancelled including yours and secondly I pray your mate snitches on your ass so they beat the holy spirit inside you ......VICTOR FRANKENSTEIN
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by aremz(m): 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
porrigeyam:
Mtcheeeeeeew aproko, itk, werey... what's your own, if u don't like what they are doing keep ur eye off na u read pass abi.... Albert Einstein ii.....maybe na rubbish u dey write sef wai u dey here dey claim ajayi... go to EFFC sad

exactly grin
porrigeyam:
Mtcheeeeeeew aproko, itk
, werey... what's your own, if u don't like what they are doing keep ur eye off na u read pass abi.... Albert Einstein ii.....maybe na rubbish u dey write sef wai u dey here dey claim ajayi... go to EFFC sad

exactly
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by dominique(f): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
branhampaul:
Yes, Let My Result And Those Partakers Own Be Cancelled.... Also Let The School Be Blacklisted..

So what will be the point of burning the midnight candle if you won't have any results to show for it. I understand you abhor cheating and you want to put a stop to it, however don't do something that will affect your future.
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by awakeuche(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Let the responses here tell you the kind of persons living in this horror called a Nation.
Exam cheats the lot of you.
I see all this great wickedness everywhere, cheats in exams, cheats in business, cheats in government, cheats in religion, cheats cheats cheats.... I look at all this, and shake my head..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Dongorgon5(m): 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
branhampaul:
Yes, Let My Result And Those Partakers Own Be Cancelled.... Also Let The School Be Blacklisted..
You're an idiot, the world is fuckeed up boy!!!
Write ya exam and geraout of seondary skul and stop behaving like a kid.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by shehuolayinka(m): 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
But seriously I pity this boy/girl sha. Why not do your and forget those doing the malpractice. This is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by agabaI23(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
branhampaul, you do well

I stopped it in my school.
They did not only contribute money for the invigilator, someone paid in my name so that those who didn't want to pay could be persuaded to pay.
Some believed while others asked me and I denied.

Before the exam, the Principal asked my friend to do everything he could to make 7 As including cheating and my friend informed me. He was the best prospect for 7 Asbh t. Then the Principal came to me and asked me to book Mass for our class and I replied," book mass for the same exam you encouraged Mr A to cheat in in order to make at least 7 As? He stared at me, murmed and left.

When the exam started, cheating no be for here. Real papers leaking from examiners going to other centres. I watched it the first day, second day and decided it was enough. I went to the invigilator during lunch break and warned him that I was ready to write the exam the following year, that if what had been happening continued, I would implicate him and the school and the exam would be cancelled. I was the SP. I also wrote an anonymous letter to the Principal detailing the same thing. I think he already knew it was me.

The following day, the principal came unannounced to the exam hal with a loooooong canel...It was ..
That was the end of the cheating...

You need guts sha
So yea you can do it.

NB, it was not about how I was reading, we all read, the school was a special school. The expo was just not necessary and besides, I hated and still hates cheating.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by elitejosef: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
From info gathered those WAEC ogas are also involved don't kill yourself.
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by chumada: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Funny comments cheesy grin
Lolz
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Eeroh95(m): 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
branhampaul:
Its Unfair For Peps Like Me Who Burn The Midnight Candle To Score Same With Those Who Dont Even Read Because They Paid an Amount To The Invigilator.. This Is Corruption.. How Can I Report Such Sch?
so after burning the candle you will know it all.. Twaleee oooooo

God go judge you if you ask for help from other candidates

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by chumada: 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
agabaI23:
branhampaul, you do well

I stopped it in my school.
They did not only contribute money for the invigilator, someone paid in my name so that those who didn't want to pay could be persuaded to pay.
Some believed while others asked me and I denied.

Before the exam, the Principal asked my friend to do everything he could to make 7 As including cheating and my friend informed me. He was the best prospect for 7 Asbh t. Then the Principal came to me and asked me to book Mass for our class and I replied," book mass for the same exam you encouraged Mr A to cheat in in order to make at least 7 As? He stared at me, murmed and left.

When the exam started, cheating no be for here. Real papers leaking from examiners going to other centres. I watched it the first day, second day and decided it was enough. I went to the invigilator during lunch break and warned him that I was ready to write the exam the following year, that if what had been happening continued, I would implicate him and the school and the exam would be cancelled. I was the SP. I also wrote an anonymous letter to the Principal detailing the same thing. I think he already knew it was me.

The following day, the principal came unannounced to the exam hal with a loooooong canel...It was ..
That was the end of the cheating...

You need guts sha
So yea you can do it.

NB, it was not about how I was reading, we all read, the school was a special school. The expo was just not necessary and besides, I hated and still hates cheating.

Haba! U can lie for Africa shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Albeler(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
spirits from your village is pushing you in to a big problem that will affect you, other candidates, your school, your parents who spent to register you for the exam. Do better you mind your business. You came alone and you'r going alone.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by cirmuell(m): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
ayatt:
You see dats the problem with nigerians...instead of You to write ur own jeje..

go and tell my sai buhari
dafuq? shocked see comments, tomorrow una go come nairaland come dey scream corruption. This is corruption, this is how it phucking starts...damn, what kinda people dey dis country? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lol... Who will you report too? They are all corrupt my friend.. In Nigeria, do your best and forget about it.
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
branhampaul:
And next year, u'll come bck to waste money,time and energy with extra candle undecided?, what makes you think they won't also cheat next year?, would u still report them and come bck in 2 years time. Young man, mind ur business, write ur xam and leave them to their faith

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Damikevin(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
datguru:
My friend if you know too much, when they give you chips REJECT IT then allow the people who needs it to use it.

You really think you can change the world ?? How funny...

90% of secondary schools in Nigeria cheat in WAEC exams
Because errybody does it, done mean its right. That's why we are suffering right. the corruption at the high level started somewhere.
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by GboyegaD(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
datguru:
My friend if you know too much, when they give you chips REJECT IT then allow the people who needs it to use it.

I weep for the future of Nigeria cry cry cry
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Senorprinz(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
branhampaul:
what about other innocent students who are'nt partakers, you want to throw the baby away with the bathwater kwo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by VitaminB12(m): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
branhampaul:
Its Unfair For Peps Like Me Who Burn The Midnight Candle To Score Same With Those Who Dont Even Read Because They Paid an Amount To The Invigilator.. This Is Corruption.. How Can I Report Such Sch?
Just proceed to their office in the state you are writing the exam and tell them your school needs regular external invigilation from their staff as a result of an organized scheme to compromise the exam and the supervisor.

Or better still follow the supervisor unnoticed to the custodian centre which is usually a nearby school where the WAEC custodian is occupying a temporary office at the end of the next paper and make suggestion of regular visits to your school. Am sure he will acknowledge and oblige your request. You are a true agent of change op, don't mind all these bashers
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by juman(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
awakeuche:
Let the responses here tell you the kind of persons living in this horror called a Nation.
Exam cheats the lot of you.
I see all this great wickedness everywhere, cheats in exams, cheats in business, cheats in government, cheats in religion, cheats cheats cheats.... I look at all this, and shake my head..

You are right.

It was during the time of ibb that nigerians thinking became totally corrupted.

"Corruption dey for everywhere" slogan came during his time.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Whizzdom(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
my broda, i'll advice u to write nd forget. They Is Notin U Can Do!
Oga... Why you con dey crucify english for here ... Lol.. Nawa oo
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by agabaI23(m): 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
chumada:

Haba! U can lie for Africa shocked cheesy
lol
I sat down and constructed all that?

Ok lemme help your pessimissm. I ended up getting the best result in that set and as at the last time I checked the recordhas not been beaten...
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
branhampaul:
How We They Know?
Mr know all, forming u burnt the mid night oil yet u dnt even know the difference between we and will
I laugh in spanish grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by slap1(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
datguru:

98%

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by DivaFiva: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
@OP there are very few instances where people are bold enough to report injustice in Nigeria.
We want change but we don't want to change. They repercussion could affect you as well and that is not your fault, it's our Yeye system.
Just turn a blind eye and study to earn your grades. When the time comes when you have the power to do something to change our situation, remember to ALSO talk and do.
We need people like you.
Good luck with your exam
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Vyntra(m): 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by NaijaCuzin: 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
u neva see anything... wait until u see my side
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Misterpaul(m): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Don't be a snitch.. Just do your thing, study hard and genuinely pass ur exam. Leave them, any thing gotten thru short cut and corruption is always cut short finally..it doesn't last.

Just do ur thing and pass with ur conscience clean.
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by justmenoni: 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
Op please don't mind mrs dominique ooo go and report at least they will cancel your result and you can or you will go to another centre and one you gain admission into uni it will still happen and you can report again so you can move into another school and just incase you eventually graduated and get a job corruption(not neccessarily stealing or about money,but it can be non show,laziness etc) will happen then you can report and they will eventually sack you and then you keep lookng for another job etc etc etc.

dominique:
If you report your center, you will also be affected as your center will be cancelled and your results will be withheld. You can report the supervisor by sending an anonymous email to WAEC.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom [chemistry Thread] / Nigerians Are Receiving Expired Education - Gamalier O. Prince, U.S. Varsity VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.