Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? (30018 Views)

Four Boys Who Sold Leaked WAEC Exam Questions Arrested In Ondo, Edo And Osun / 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by surey: 9:10am On Apr 08, 2016
Some WAEC custodians are compromised by supervisors for posting to malpractice centers. These supervisors contribute to their leader (custodian right hand man) who in turn secretly settle the custodian who did their bidding by posting them directly to malpractice centers or through non transparent balloting..
These notorious centers settle custodian to get a particular supervisor posted to their school
God help Nigeria and Kwara state
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Chanchit: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2016
jamace:
So if I see you I should kill you because, "There is no justice in the world ,,,"?
Look, for human beings to live in peace there must be laws guiding the relationship. There is law against exam malpractice too. So, why must we ignore the law for selfish reasons? Any student who wangles his way through secondary school, will surely wangle his way through tertiary education, thereby resulting in numerous unqualified graduates brandishing certificates they don't merit . Secondary school is the best place to separate the chaff from the wheat.
Today in Nigeria, we talk of unemployment of youths. How can a youth who does not know his left from his right be employed? Sadly, because of general corruption, those who do not worth their salt hold sway in various offices due to "connection", no wonder things are not working in the country.
Note that education to the highest level is meant for those who worth their salt, not mediocre. Are you happy that Nigeria certificates are looked at with disdain by foreign countries?

Finally, we must not support mediocrity and should not discourage those who have the gut to fight corruption. Thanks.

This is not about supporting mediocrity or not, people device new ways to cheat. Even this jamb cbt has been compromised already. For all this to stop, students must stop looking for cheats, but if 99% are still waiting for cheat, then I'm sorry, this is not ready to go.
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by jamace(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2016
Chanchit:

This is not about supporting mediocrity or not, people device new ways to cheat. Even this jamb cbt has been compromised already. For all this to stop, students must stop looking for cheats, but if 99% are still waiting for cheat, then I'm sorry, this is not ready to go.

Good. You are talking now! grin We must resist corruption by all means because it breeds mediocrity. Nigeria is the way it is today because mediocres infiltrated, adulterated and polluted the system by cutting corners and sadly, influencing the capable ones to tow the easy way out syndrome.
Without giving merit its place in the scheme of things, our resources will be continuously plundered by heartless, conscienceless people who have no respect for public office because they did not merit it.
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Ranchhoddas: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2016
martineverest:
So sad... My nephew is also writing waec; he'd never opened his books to read... My first of seeing a student going to exam hall without reading
hahahaha...I also know someone like that
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by samjadinero(m): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2016
lilzcee:
must u know everything?
I was in Rivers state during the last WAEC. Bros, no be exam dem dey do for that side na class work.
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 08, 2016
samjadinero:

I was in Rivers state during the last WAEC. Bros, no be exam dem dey do for that side na class work.
so is it in every state
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
3L of fuel grin grin
Stuntkid172:
as a friend gv me any amount dat wil pls u and i
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by wittyt98(m): 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
baba IYA e ..... oloriburuku somebody .... if u don't want is it a must u take it ? over sabi ..... seems u don't know how its going in Nigeria right young po... ull report a uni lecturer for passing his girlfriends?? tell me ...or ull sue Chevron c.e.o for hiring his friends daughter with a second class degree instead of u with a first class degree? u don't know anything yet .. na 9ja u day ...wise up ...if your dad knows the head of nnpc u won't use a candle U'll fuel up your generator switch it on over night ... re u going to sue those that their dad knows the nnpc head u Neva sabi anything .....day there ... if u re not interested reject it instead of making other people's life miserable ... simple

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Engineermbugame(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nah dis examination mapratice is d talk of de day in my place oo, knew 1 even care to read o.even her mum supported dem ,i alway advice dem to read avoid disappointment in exam hall,i experince poo in my own set (in accounting )d invigilator nah sister .(d women knew wan collet money)i tanks GOD i read ,some of my guy d for hall dey lick pen, dem no write anything til d time reach.i later got c6 narrow excape.
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by SterlingTech: 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
And later they will say Nigeria is corrupt and we have bad leaders.....yall see corruption and you say she should shut up and mind her business......how can Nigeria move forward with this type of mentality
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Rchrdadrian: 1:31am On Apr 09, 2016
Hey kido! I saw this post and it brought smiles to my face listen though am way of the secondary school days now but that happened too to me.
My dear i know you hurt by what you see please take this from a guy who and 6 others wrote their waec in the schools library just because he felt he was too smart enough not to be in classroom where the rest of his classmates were using chips
YOU HAVE GOT NOTHING TO PROVE TO NO ONE EXCEPT YOURSELF SO BE FOCUS ON UR SELF
I CAN GIVE YOU A DIRECT SOURCE TO SOME WAEC PERSONNEL WHO WOULD GLADLY JUMP AT ANY INFORMATION YOU DISH OUT
BUT COME ON....REALLY? ARE YOU WILLINGLY TO PUT THE PROSPECTS OF UR EXAM AND THAT OF THOSE YOU CALL FRIENDS AT RISK JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT CHEAT?
stay focus DON'T BE LIKE ME I DID PASS ACTUALLY GOT 6 As BUT I LOST GOOD FRIENDS who felt i deemed them inferior just because of an exam that only just certifies you as a senior secondary school leaver.
Concertrate dear trust me KARMA GETS AROUND EVERYONE...JUST CONCENTRATE On your studies BREAK A RECORD OR SOMETHING ..AND FORGET ALL THIS...YOU TOTALLY FORGOT WAEC IS THE FIRST OF MANY EXAMS THAT WILL SEPARATE AND DISTINGUISH YOU ALL
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by corektchic: 7:55am On Apr 10, 2016
branhampaul:
Its Unfair For Peps Like Me Who Burn The Midnight Candle To Score Same With Those Who Dont Even Read Because They Paid an Amount To The Invigilator.. This Is Corruption.. How Can I Report Such Sch?
Its so disappointing the way people are bashing and insulting the author of this post over a very unfair and indecent issue like this. This makes it glaring that a huge number of the comments here are from people who were beneficiaries of malpractice and yet we expect not to suffer all we are passing through in this country. We expect these old men not to continue using us? When people condole injustice shamelessly? My dear, dont join in pls. I was in your shoes some 13yrs ago so i understand. If you dont have back up evidence, then do your best. My neighbours son had five A's and 3Bs and is still at home after 2years because he couldnt replicate the same malpractice in his jamb. I know how frustrating it can be but hang on. Theyll pay if not now in the future. Im an evidence that hardwork pays so i can tell you authoritatively that u wont regret. I know the fate of those who lived on malpractice, they still live off their parents while some of us are managers of our own businesses and homes n taking care of our parents. So let go. You have a better future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Churns Out 222 First Class Graduates. / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom [chemistry Thread] / Nigerians Are Receiving Expired Education - Gamalier O. Prince, U.S. Varsity VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.