Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? (30022 Views)

Four Boys Who Sold Leaked WAEC Exam Questions Arrested In Ondo, Edo And Osun / 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by llaykorn: 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
The reason why this poster is being castigated by everyone is actually beyond me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by CrownV12(m): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
branhampaul:
Its Unfair For Peps Like Me Who Burn The Midnight Candle To Score Same With Those Who Dont Even Read Because They Paid an Amount To The Invigilator.. This Is Corruption.. How Can I Report Such Sch?
see ehhn this life is not a race.. What you learn sticks with you.. If you go and report it will do you more harm thn good... Waec wont say because you reported they will not hold the results of the whole center.. Results of innocents like you.. Just ignore the whole thing and move on. It will still happen in the uni and further you cant keep reporting.. Im not supporting the actions and inactions of your school just telling you to weight you options and choose wisely. Thank me later.
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by stephnie44(f): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
branhampaul:
Its Unfair For Peps Like Me Who Burn The Midnight Candle To Score Same With Those Who Dont Even Read Because They Paid an Amount To The Invigilator.. This Is Corruption.. How Can I Report Such Sch?
mind ur biz
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Dalyjay(m): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lol

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by nelronaldo(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
branhampaul:
Ode! Don't write your exam and leave there be killing yourself over other people's business.. Another man's result will not stop your own.. If you burnt your midnight candle well, write what you know and leave the others. Them noe dey carry first for Waec.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Ahcu2(f): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pls, continue with ur reading. Not mind them. Whatever a person sow, shall he reap.
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by mizzyboy007: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
datguru:
My friend if you know too much, when they give you chips REJECT IT then allow the people who needs it to use it.

You really think you can change the world ?? How funny...

90% of secondary schools in Nigeria cheat in WAEC exams
There must always be rebels on nairaland...lol grin
datguru:
My friend if you know too much, when they give you chips REJECT IT then allow the people who needs it to use it.

There must always be rebels on nairaland...lol
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by MRBrownJ: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
reading the few pages here makes me believe that Nigeria is indeed doomed. i would be royally pissed if i did stay up late and studied "hard" to pass a test, while some ignorant dumbaasses are cheating their way through life... and then you expect these uneducated ignorant donkeys to study hard later in life or THINK right?!

no wonder so many are gladly cheating as adults when their whole life is just about con their way through life. would any of you want a quack doctor (who cheated their way to get their diploma) to take care of your life, or that of your loved ones? would you let a quack lawyer handle your hard earned properties? when the root is rotten, why do you think the fruit of this "Nigeria" tree is so bitter and foul?!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by kelechiMarie(f): 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Just imagine the type of comments flooding this thread. It's a big shame! It never occurred to us that it is this same attitude of minding our business and nonchalant attitude towards cjeating and corruption that has led us to the big mess we are in as a country. Okay o tomorrow we'll be calling for politicians' heads when we'll do worse if given the opportunity

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by nenergy(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
datguru:

See your thinking? And you want a better Nigeria. A young lad needs good advice you're aiding corruption. kontinu!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by FreemanDave(m): 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
datguru:

99% sir
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Engineermbugame(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
My boss,is d type of u dat fail weac.during my own time all de candidates dat is forming dem sabi books fails,i just rember 1of my guy dat is teaching us mathematics even fail.(my advice dnt apply intellgent in weac)
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by MRBrownJ: 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
kelechiMarie:
Just imagine the type of comments flooding this thread. It's a big shame! It never occurred to us that it is this same attitude of minding our business and nonchalant attitude towards cjeating and corruption that has led us to the big mess we are in as a country. Okay o tomorrow we'll be calling for politicians' heads when we'll do worse if given the opportunity

thats the hypocrisy of the majority of many Nigerians
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by jamace(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
datguru:

What the hell!! You are supporting corruption? Damn! I'm sad at your bravado, openly praising corruption and discouraging a youth who wants to clear the society of mess? Armageddon! I'm really disappointed at your response. Shame on you! If you can not create a pure society, don't discourage the valiant! By the way, I expect EFCC, ICPC, DSS to be on your trail now. You are one of those spoiling our country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Joysmart(f): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
After going through all the comments I can't help but weep for the future of Nigeria
It's really a pity

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
Whizzdom:

Oga... Why you con dey crucify english for here ... Lol.. Nawa oo
U TINK SAY E EASY TO HIT FRONT PAGE
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by yhemsy62(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
branhampaul:
See Mr know all. Implicate them and think you go scott free
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by jamace(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chanchit:
I pity your life. That candle you burnt this year would be burnt next year too. You think they would cancel their result and leave your own!? Hell no! You still have a long way to go, I pity the people that would cross your path in the future cos people like you would hurt yourself just to hurt others.

The only thing you should think of getting from all this is bragging right, that you did the exam on your own not reporting right.
Did you write this with your conscience or with your corrupted mind?
From your response, you are one of those who have turned Nigeria into a zoo. You have no pride at all. You must be one of those who reap where they did not sow. Surely, you are one of those who use man know man to achieve your progress and you will call the corrupt act, "God's blessing". I pity you!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Ayauche(f): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
martineverest:
So sad... My nephew is also writing waec; he'd never opened his books to read... My first of seeing a student going to exam hall without reading

U can say that again, a lil cousin of mine is also writing dis Waec & staying with me for the period of de exam, ve never seen him read during the day talkmore of in the night and when my husband queried him abt it, he said he has already paid for *dums* . I just weak.
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by 0gbeni(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
More than 90% of responses were actually castigating the OP.. wow, how do we expect the country to move forward? .. Nigeria is truly a nation of cheats.

Change has to start from within, and has to start from 'small issues' like this.

Would you want a doctor that cheated through school to treat you/your relative ?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Luckyk(f): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
omini knowest...
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
how much? grin grin
Stuntkid172:
space for rent

inform me if u have anything important to say about this.
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Whizzdom(m): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
U TINK SAY E EASY TO HIT FRONT PAGE

I hear you sir
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by TheDauraMallam: 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chanchit:
I pity your life. That candle you burnt this year would be burnt next year too. You think they would cancel their result and leave your own!? Hell no! You still have a long way to go, I pity the people that would cross your path in the future cos people like you would hurt yourself just to hurt others.

The only thing you should think of getting from all this is bragging right, that you did the exam on your own not reporting right.

This why Nigeria will never reach excellence.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Ayodee2(m): 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Based on d responses above, I weep for Nigerian. Is this what we are all turned to? where mediocre is promoted and excellence thrown into the bin.

What Happens to OP, if WAEC discovered a mass cheating and decided to cancel the whole results of the centre?

There are three ingredients by which you can correct/condemn a bad habits /deed.
1) Use your hands
2) Speak up against it OR
3) Condemned it in your mind
but d least among them is d third.

If you cannot do any of the three above, then it's better you keep quiet.

No wonder Nigeria is not progressing.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Willed042(m): 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Can't imagine the majority of respondents to the post weighing their support to the evil ills of exam
malpractice yet yell when someone is caught of corrupt practice. I see; we seems to complain when a particular issue av no bearing on us but fall on the supportive side when such issue replicate our ways of live, shame!
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by neocortex: 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
godsluvee:
Their cheating does not affect your destiny,so learn to mind your business

It does , this world is about competing for everything,
therefore those who have unfair advantage outcompete those
who play by the rule.

We all know that WAEC doesn't incude cheating/no cheating on
result.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
I believe Op is a "born again". You want to destroy other people's future so as to satisfy your "religious conscience". Mind your business. You won't go to hell with them.
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by sandrahnaub(f): 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
I have always disliked i.t.k....op kill urself

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by mikrizz: 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
branhampaul:
Niggs dey talk as if e no be Nigerian...!If u no won join dem,lee dem jorr.Continue using ur head and it'll definitely pay off tongue

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by KELECHUKWU89: 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
branhampaul:
na u read pass? U wan block anoda person future wan succeed in future school is nt meant for everybody sorry write ur own and commot for dt hall

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
llaykorn:
The reason why this poster is being castigated by everyone is actually beyond me.
send u a text yestady or so,no reply from u,i still mention u here,yet no reply. Waten dy sup now? How ur side?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Receiving Expired Education - Gamalier O. Prince, U.S. Varsity VC / Nairaland 2016 Jamb Tutorial Classroom [chemistry Thread] / List Of Fake Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.