Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) (36232 Views)

Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo) / Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi / Dead People At Cameroon-Nigeria Border (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by Senjuchiha: 12:30am On Apr 08, 2016
evidence of Change...dullington D.C

Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:34am On Apr 08, 2016
VickyRotex:

Hehehehe grin

I'm a good CEO! angry

Glad I made you smile grin , I am going to call it a day. Have a pleasant time and goodnight from here.
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 12:43am On Apr 08, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

Glad I made you smile grin , I am going to call it a day. Have a pleasant time and goodnight from here.

Yea, thanks. smiley Have a good night too.
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by anigold(m): 12:49am On Apr 08, 2016
Stop deceiving yourself...

Pray that God will help us in this country

VickyRotex:
Awww. We're Suffering and Smiling. embarassed

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Naija go better.
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 1:01am On Apr 08, 2016
So e don reach this level abi. Wetin people with giant generators go do. Carry am for head abi. God save us ooo.
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 1:06am On Apr 08, 2016
anigold:
Stop deceiving yourself...

Pray that God will help us in this country

What are you saying? Was I cursing before?
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by iyb(m): 2:28am On Apr 08, 2016
GLOBALINF:
So they even write in Arabic at their filling station
Almost 99 percent of Hausa Fulani can read and write in Arabic so it makes sense for Arabic to be used alongside English

1 Like

Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 2:30am On Apr 08, 2016
nijanigga:
You're naive and knows nothing about politics
u what do u no
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by nijanigga: 2:35am On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=nkemjacob2 post=44506302]u what do u no[/quoted]
Find it hard to understand your English
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by valdovas(m): 2:38am On Apr 08, 2016
Buhari is having a really good time messing with the country. He know say Nigerians na so so complain dem dey complain they can't do anything else.

All complain no action.
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by nijanigga: 2:41am On Apr 08, 2016
valdovas:
Buhari is having a really good time messing with the country. He know say Nigerians na so so complain dem dey complain they can't do anything else.

All complain no action.
iPad go and die , Pmb is doing all he can to clean up your I don't give a damn ex president
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by nijanigga: 2:45am On Apr 08, 2016
Senjuchiha:
evidence of Change...dullington D.C
Sign of a jobless ipob or Biafra ,for Pmb to be your president his brain is 1000 times better than yours, go get a job
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by nijanigga: 2:47am On Apr 08, 2016
valdovas:

Go and die yourself idiot. I am not ibo nor do I support biafra but you be mumu so your own na to write jorojarajoro wey no make sense.
Go buy fuel and carry your generator for head to gas station
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by onyxo76(m): 2:55am On Apr 08, 2016
could they not detach the tanks instead of carrying the whole gen? some people like wahala o
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by DedeNkem: 3:54am On Apr 08, 2016
Nigeria is doomed!
Never vote for ab*okis or former soldiers again, they have ruined this country!
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by christinie(f): 5:10am On Apr 08, 2016
God bless you dear. GEJ is such a good-hearted man. If Buhari wants his Government to be favoured by God, he needs to stop blaming GEJ. He needs to seek for his forgiveness. Am done talking.

Progress2468:
Then Gov Amaechi and APC Helped to Destroy Nigeria’s Future:

In January, 2013, Nigeria’s Excess Crude Oil Account had over $10 billion in it. Then, Governor Rotimi Amaechi, led Nigerian Governors, under the umbrella of the Governors’ Forum and asked the then, President Goodluck Jonathan to share the money to the states. Jonathan and his Minister for Finance, world renowned economist, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala insisted that NIGERIA SHOULD SAVE THE MONEY FOR THE RAINY DAY.

ROTIMI AMECHI led the governors in taking the Federal Government to court.

Jonathan’s led FG offered to settle with the governors out-of-court by sharing $1 billion and saving up the rest for Nigeria’s children.

The governors rejected the offer. They wanted it all! Since the law mandates that the proceeds of the ECA is shared, the court gave judgement in favour of the governors and the$10 billion was shared!

FG lost, Nigeria lost, our children lost… essentially, we all lost!

Isn’t it foolhardy to find deluded Nigerians cursing and insulting GEJ for not saving and turn round to call Amechi and APC Saints?!

Sometimes, I feel like screaming into somebody’s head!

2 Likes

Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by christinie(f): 5:11am On Apr 08, 2016
You call him Biafra and Ipob as if you are not Boko Haram.

nijanigga:

Sign of a jobless ipob or Biafra ,for Pmb to be your president his brain is 1000 times better than yours, go get a job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by christinie(f): 5:12am On Apr 08, 2016
You call him IPOB, ain't you Boko Haram?

nijanigga:

iPad go and die , Pmb is doing all he can to clean up your I don't give a damn ex president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by holyfather(m): 6:04am On Apr 08, 2016
Progress2468:

In January, 2013, Nigeria’s Excess Crude Oil Account had over $10 billion in it. Then, Governor Rotimi Amaechi, led Nigerian Governors, under the umbrella of the Governors’ Forum and asked the then, President Goodluck Jonathan to share the money to the states. Jonathan and his Minister for Finance, world renowned economist, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala insisted that NIGERIA SHOULD SAVE THE MONEY FOR THE RAINY DAY.

Jonathan’s led FG offered to settle with the governors out-of-court by sharing $1 billion and saving up the rest for Nigeria’s children.

The governors rejected the offer. They wanted it all! Since the law mandates that the proceeds of the ECA is shared, the court gave judgement in favour of the governors and the$10 billion was shared!

Isn’t it foolhardy to find deluded Nigerians cursing and insulting GEJ for not saving and turn round to call Amechi and APC Saints?!

Nigerians are hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by holyfather(m): 6:07am On Apr 08, 2016
christinie:
God bless you dear. GEJ is such a good-hearted man. If Buhari wants his Government to be favoured by God, he needs to stop blaming GEJ. He needs to seek for his forgiveness. Am done talking.

My dear, he got voted for doing the opposite. Don't expect him to CHANGE so soon.
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by Polar3: 6:12am On Apr 08, 2016
VickyRotex:

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Naija go better.

theres a lotta difference between suffering for a just cause and suffering for noth'n...naija's got no biz with petroleum scarcity....btw,are you talkin'bout us,as in u'n'i? Kidd'n..
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by Carter4luv(m): 6:32am On Apr 08, 2016
the northerners deserve d so called apc suffering, dey decided to come out wit dier cows and children to vote for sai baba fr change instead of voting fr d ongoing transformation of GEJ.
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by skyman200(m): 6:33am On Apr 08, 2016
Jonathan, s tenure is more better, Nigerians didn t suffer like they are doing now , jonathan, s tenure is nice, buhari is suffering nigerians, things are becoming so terrible to handle and i have never seen such, even his brothers are the one suffering it the most.
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by simpleseyi: 6:34am On Apr 08, 2016
dragonking2:
Bible quotations will not save us from this predicament rather we should join hands and boot out any useless government.

And bring back the drunk thieving ineffectual buffoon and his sheppopo cantankerous wife? God punish looters. We are never going back to Egypt.
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by iyb(m): 6:38am On Apr 08, 2016
christinie:
You call him IPOB, ain't you Boko Haram?

Come on he didn't call him Niger delta militant he said IPOB that's no reason for you to call him boko Haram by the way dear boko Haram don't come on nairaland to argue they bomb, kill and maim undecided
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by Reference(m): 6:46am On Apr 08, 2016
Progress2468:

So you can see that the problem is not the government but the people. They ultimately decide what happens. They refuse to study their history. Failed to study the Buhari regime of 1983, failed to study the Obasanjo regime of 1978, failed to study the Goodluck regime of just 2 years ago so I won't be surprised to see IBB back as lord and saviour.

1 Like

Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by cutekhalifa(m): 6:55am On Apr 08, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki shenge all way round.... About few months ago, some of these guys even won die because of sai baba, I won't be surprise if they vote for him again...

Zombies enjoy the shenge while it last...

Proudly 5% that rejected dis fraudulent government...

The shenge is hitting brown roof people very hard....

Kai sai baba :PKikikikikikikikikikikikikiki shenge all way round.... About few months ago, some of these guys even won die because of sai baba, I won't be surprise if they vote for him again...

Zombies enjoy the shenge while it last...

Proudly 5% that rejected dis fraudulent government...

The shenge is hitting brown roof people very hard....

Kai sai baba
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by Jolumania432(m): 7:00am On Apr 08, 2016
dragonking2:
They voted for change aka chains and were all shouting Sai baba...This is just the beginning, buhari will reset their brain back to 1984. cool
...And who told u is Buhari's Fault?...**** All dis probs we are facing now is 4rm the past Government
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by makabulchi(m): 7:35am On Apr 08, 2016
Reference:

So you can see that the problem is not the government but the people. They ultimately decide what happens. They refuse to study their history. Failed to study the Buhari regime of 1983, failed to study the Obasanjo regime of 1978, failed to study the Goodluck regime of just 2 years ago so I won't be surprised to see IBB back as lord and saviour.
Bros u dey reason..I wish d govt would stop d blame game and try as much as possible 2 salvage Nigerians 4rm ds crisis.
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by christinie(f): 7:36am On Apr 08, 2016
If you call someone IPOB you should be ready to be called OPC or Boko Haram. That is logical.

iyb:

Come on he didn't call him Niger delta militant he said IPOB that's no reason for you to call him boko Haram by the way dear boko Haram don't come on nairaland to argue they bomb, kill and maim undecided
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:36am On Apr 08, 2016
VickyRotex:

Naija go better.
for verily i say unto u fellow compatriots, these suffering may endure for a while but joy and celebrations cometh at dawn. i urge us to be perseverance. its well.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari / Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson / Are These Biafran/Obidient Footsoldiers Any Better Than Boko Haram? Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.