Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) (36233 Views)

Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo) / Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi / Dead People At Cameroon-Nigeria Border (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by christinie(f): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2016
He should try to do so so that the Glory of God can be in his Government.

holyfather:

My dear, he got voted for doing the opposite. Don't expect him to CHANGE so soon.

1 Like

Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2016
No need for pics. We see this common sight everyday and everywhere.
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 08, 2016
dragonking2:
Bible quotations will not save us from this predicament rather we should join hands and boot out any useless government.
you the kind of minds we need in this country. You are truly a Realist. Religion has held us back thus far and should be kept in its proper place.
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 08, 2016
360frolic:
Photos of people waiting at a filling station with their generators as Kebbi State govt provides fuel at N87

To cushion the effect of hardship due to high cost and unavailability of Petrol, Kebbi Sate Government has provided petrol at N87 per little in filling stations. Officials from the state ministries are ensuring compliance in the selected filling stations.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/photos-of-people-waiting-at-filling.html

I didn't see a single generator in the pictures that you posted.

Is Kebbi state underwater?
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by dragonking2: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2016
simpleseyi:

And bring back the drunk thieving ineffectual buffoon and his sheppopo cantankerous wife? God punish looters. We are never going back to Egypt.
Did you see anywhere in my post I stated this?
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by dragonking2: 7:56am On Apr 08, 2016
VickyRotex:

Yes we should. Now or 2019?
what's your opinion?
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 08, 2016
VickyRotex:
Awww. We're Suffering and Smiling. embarassed

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Naija go better.

very nice to know that there are people who will carry the "E GO BETTA" baton long after I am gone. I have been carrying it for too long and the journey seems to have no end. @VickyRotex pray there is someone left to carry your baton when you have reached your peak. God-Speed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by Delafruita(m): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2016
Progress2468:
Then Gov Amaechi and APC Helped to Destroy Nigeria’s Future:

In January, 2013, Nigeria’s Excess Crude Oil Account had over $10 billion in it. Then, Governor Rotimi Amaechi, led Nigerian Governors, under the umbrella of the Governors’ Forum and asked the then, President Goodluck Jonathan to share the money to the states. Jonathan and his Minister for Finance, world renowned economist, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala insisted that NIGERIA SHOULD SAVE THE MONEY FOR THE RAINY DAY.

ROTIMI AMECHI led the governors in taking the Federal Government to court.

Jonathan’s led FG offered to settle with the governors out-of-court by sharing $1 billion and saving up the rest for Nigeria’s children.

The governors rejected the offer. They wanted it all! Since the law mandates that the proceeds of the ECA is shared, the court gave judgement in favour of the governors and the$10 billion was shared!

FG lost, Nigeria lost, our children lost… essentially, we all lost!

Isn’t it foolhardy to find deluded Nigerians cursing and insulting GEJ for not saving and turn round to call Amechi and APC Saints?!

Sometimes, I feel like screaming into somebody’s head!
dont spread ignorance around. The Nigeria Governors forum went to court because the FG was illegally deducting from the ECA in the name of emergency which is why the governors insisted that rather than FG spending tbe money, it should be shared to all the states. Besides of the entiee amoubt, the FG got 55%. What stopped Iweala from saving that? Didnt they also spend/loot it?
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by holyfather(m): 8:57am On Apr 08, 2016
christinie:
He should try to do so so that the [b]Glory of God [/b]can be in his Government.

I pray o...
It's not in his agenda though.
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by free13: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2016
grin
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by swisschris(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2016
VickyRotex:

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Naija go better.
i love you for this
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by snthesis(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2016
Progress2468:
Then Gov Amaechi and APC Helped to Destroy Nigeria’s Future:

In January, 2013, Nigeria’s Excess Crude Oil Account had over $10 billion in it. Then, Governor Rotimi Amaechi, led Nigerian Governors, under the umbrella of the Governors’ Forum and asked the then, President Goodluck Jonathan to share the money to the states. Jonathan and his Minister for Finance, world renowned economist, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala insisted that NIGERIA SHOULD SAVE THE MONEY FOR THE RAINY DAY.

ROTIMI AMECHI led the governors in taking the Federal Government to court.

Jonathan’s led FG offered to settle with the governors out-of-court by sharing $1 billion and saving up the rest for Nigeria’s children.

The governors rejected the offer. They wanted it all! Since the law mandates that the proceeds of the ECA is shared, the court gave judgement in favour of the governors and the$10 billion was shared!

FG lost, Nigeria lost, our children lost… essentially, we all lost!

Isn’t it foolhardy to find deluded Nigerians cursing and insulting GEJ for not saving and turn round to call Amechi and APC Saints?!

Sometimes, I feel like screaming into somebody’s head!
and they blame GEJ
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by Progress2468(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Delafruita:
dont spread ignorance around. The Nigeria Governors forum went to court because the FG was illegally deducting from the ECA in the name of emergency which is why the governors insisted that rather than FG spending tbe money, it should be shared to all the states. Besides of the entiee amoubt, the FG got 55%. What stopped Iweala from saving that? Didnt they also spend/loot it?

How is federal funds illegally deducted, dint the approved signatories to the account sign?

The economists (NOI) at the helm of affairs then speculated the fall is global oil prices but the ignorant governors dint, hence we are where we are today

Besides how many of the states are able to pay salaries today despite collecting that fund?
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2016
Polar3:

theres a lotta difference between suffering for a just cause and suffering for noth'n...naija's got no biz with petroleum scarcity....btw,are you talkin'bout us,as in u'n'i? Kidd'n..

lol. Don't worry, we might not enjoy the cause we're suffering for, but our generation to come would.
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 11:49am On Apr 08, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
for verily i say unto u fellow compatriots, these suffering may endure for a while but joy and celebrations cometh at dawn. i urge us to be perseverance. its well.

Yea right! Amen! smiley
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 11:49am On Apr 08, 2016
dragonking2:
what's your opinion?

We need a Revolution, and we need it Now!
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2016
everydayperson:

very nice to know that there are people who will carry the "E GO BETTA" baton long after I am gone. I have been carrying it for too long and the journey seems to have no end. @VickyRotex pray there is someone left to carry your baton when you have reached your peak. God-Speed

Wow! Don't give up. So nice of you. Thank You! smiley

1 Like

Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2016
swisschris:
i love you for this

Thank You! smiley
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by 360command: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
VickyRotex:

Naija go better.
for how many years? I came into this world(nigeria) to meet the situation in a mess and I am afraid my children shall see the same. Please drop your bible and open eyes. God will not reveal anything to us if you do not help yourself.

There is a popular saying in mexico which says: la tierra volvera a quenes la trabajan con sus manos- The land shall come to those who work on it with their own piece of hands.
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by Polar3: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. Don't worry, we might not enjoy the cause we're suffering for, but our generation to come would.

not a chance..cant imagine myself havin or leaving my kids in this kinda nigeria,no way.
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
Polar3:

not a chance..cant imagine myself havin or leaving my kids in this kinda nigeria,no way.

embarassed You dont need to have or leave them in Naija, their root will always be traced back to their Father's land wherever. So you see!
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
360command:
for how many years? I came into this world(nigeria) to meet the situation in a mess and I am afraid my children shall see the same. Please drop your bible and open eyes. God will not reveal anything to us if you do not help yourself.

There is a popular saying in mexico which says: la tierra volvera a quenes la trabajan con sus manos- The land shall come to those who work on it with their own piece of hands.

Well, my eyes are opened. But at the same time, I need my Bible. They should be in Sync.
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by Polar3: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
VickyRotex:

We need a Revolution, and we need it Now!

now ya talking.

...and i wonder whaddahell that guy meant,talkin'bout handling over some baton after hessgone!
Ppl said such in hopes many many yrs ago and today they are old and getting old and the goddamm story is still the same with a man that was fully active in the 1960s and '70s still their leader today,come on.
If nigeria is not gonna return to regionalism or operate a confederacy that wud promote competition among confederating units,talkin'bout true federalism, count me out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by amjudek: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
smileylike how many pairs of boots would we need
dragonking2:
Bible quotations will not save us from this predicament rather we should join hands and boot out any useless government.
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by amjudek: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
Polar3:

are ya planing on traveling out when u have kids?? my brother kip calm... time heals
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Polar3:

now ya talking.

...and i wonder whaddahell that guy meant,talkin'bout handling over some baton after hessgone!
Ppl said such in hopes many many yrs ago and today they are old and getting old and the goddamm story is still the same with a man that was fully active in the 1960s and '70s still their leader today,come on.
If nigeria is not gonna return to regionalism or operate a confederacy that wud promote competition among confederating units,talkin'bout true federalism, count me out.

Hmmmm! embarassed
We're in this together. Our generation can enforce a positive difference.
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by Polar3: 7:47am On Apr 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

Hmmmm! embarassed
We're in this together. Our generation can enforce a positive difference.

well i aint gonna bore u,vickkie,or dim ur hopes,but again not a chance..my former conditions still stands,and thats in a land where all are free and equal.mind u,am not saying one gotta wait for what da govt can do for ya,u know,that gabbage folks always say about what u can do for ur con3 n not vice versa, am talkin'bout a land where one can attain any height regardless where u come from..am a seaman and right now am on a maintenance stint on a NIGERIAN vessel ladened with georgian,sri lakan and GHANIAN crews! Not a single nigrn! ......

...well like i said earlier,aint dimming no one's hopes,but am not leaving any kin on here to effect whatever,the kids of decades back had that ambition but today are old men still hoping in darkness and led by a 1960 '70s rover whossonly interested in importing grass for his kinsmen cattle..have a great day and gud luck.

1 Like

Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by Senjuchiha: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2016
nijanigga:

Sign of a jobless ipob or Biafra ,for Pmb to be your president his brain is 1000 times better than yours, go get a job
.......hw much u buy fuel n wn last u get lyt....ZOMBIE lyk u
Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 11:39am On Apr 09, 2016
Polar3:

well i aint gonna bore u,vickkie,or dim ur hopes,but again not a chance..my former conditions still stands,and thats in a land where all are free and equal.mind u,am not saying one gotta wait for what da govt can do for ya,u know,that gabbage folks always say about what u can do for ur con3 n not vice versa, am talkin'bout a land where one can attain any height regardless where u come from..am a seaman and right now am on a maintenance stint on a NIGERIAN vessel ladened with georgian,sri lakan and GHANIAN crews! Not a single nigrn! ......

...well like i said earlier,aint dimming no one's hopes,but am not leaving any kin on here to effect whatever,the kids of decades back had that ambition but today are old men still hoping in darkness and led by a 1960 '70s rover whossonly interested in importing grass for his kinsmen cattle..have a great day and gud luck.

Awwwwww! It's well embarassed embarassed

Thanks and have a great day too.

1 Like

Re: People At A Filling Station With Their Generators In Kebbi State (Photo) by nijanigga: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2016
Senjuchiha:
.......hw much u buy fuel n wn last u get lyt....ZOMBIE lyk u
I saw you carrying generator for your head where o dey gas Na $1.95 / gallon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson / Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari / Are These Biafran/Obidient Footsoldiers Any Better Than Boko Haram? Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.