Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Question Of The Day For Our Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day For Our Ladies (2022 Views)

How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / Just Look At What Selfie Has Reduced Our Ladies Into. / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by firstking01(m): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2016
Owk, was with a female colleague this morning and she was like, ud i'm hungry can you buy me food...well, i assisted her in the lil way i could...

Now, question of the day...

Why do most girls easily ask guys for favour and they don't expect we [guys] to just walk up to them and ask them of sex or even ordinary kiss or perking sefundecided...cos if we wanna analyze it, it will be a 50/50 affair...you said you are not a sex tool and you hallow your body jealously but yet you have the guts and boldness to ask your male friends for money and most of the time we out of generousity render help with no "ulterior motive"...

Pls note, i'm not saying we must have sex with you anytime we assist you for money or anykinda favour...i'm just thinking out loud here...

Why is it so easy for girls to ask guys for financial assistance but it's absurd or forbiden or uncalled for in our society today for a guy to just walk up to a girl he has been admiring and ask her, hey, see i wanna have sex with you without you having to go through the usual wooing proceesses and having to be friendzoned most times for weeks/months and sometimes years before she will say yes...

The problem with we nairalanders is we no dey just wan talk truth, i know almost every girl is guilty of this act, and i also know all of we guys have been encountering this both @home, school, church and etc...

Well, as far as it is nairaland, i'm expecting the "change the kinda friends " crew and the i dnt ask guys for money crew and the crew of when you render help expect nothing in return which i too i'm an advocate of showing "love" unconditional but i think most girls are taking this as an advantage to undo us the meek guys knowing that we must help....

So, girls come defend yourself, and guys, share your experience.
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by westlius(m): 9:24am On Apr 08, 2016
My broda u need to blow and get fame lik 2face, flavour, wizkid or even davido den u can walkup to a girl and ask her for sex.( Omo she go giv u doggy wella).
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Pheals(f): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2016

Even if you were broke
My love don't cost a thing
Think I wanna drive your Benz
I don't
If I wanna floss I got my own
Even if you were broke
My love don't cost a thing .....
- All that matter's is
That you treat me right
Give me all the things I need
That money can't buy yeah

Op park well joor

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by ATMC(f): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2016
No defence really. I think it goes to prove that we are not created for equality but for complement.

Also, you know it's easier to give money than to have sex. If I ask a guy for money, his whole person may not be involved when he wants to respond but when a guy asks me for sex, a whole lot will have to go down. And I may not be ready for that.
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Ezedon(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2016
OP you never tell us ur problem
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 08, 2016
I AM CUM
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2016
**Parks my car.. Steps down(wearing my million dollar shoes)... Enters thread...brings out phone ... Calls halfricanadian hateu2 pretydiva estherfabian ozy4christ bardella1 n other jobless female nairalanders (halfri n esther excluded) grin to come n answer tis question(s) **

Remember how it works... Woe to those I call and don't answer... Goodmorning Firstking01 is *she* fvcking up again?? grin
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Chicagoesontop: 9:33am On Apr 08, 2016
By This Write Up I Can See You Don't Have Any Better Thing To Do With Your Time This Early Morning, We Are Thinking Of Something Important And You Come Up With This Silly Question About Why Can't You Walk Up To A Girl And Ask For Sex, If A Girl Asks You For Money, If You Have Give Her And Shut Up, If You Don't Have, Just Tell Her Politely And Shut Up Too, Don't Come Here To Contaminate Our Brains With Your Low Thinking Faculty Because This Your Post Is Irrelevant !!!
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Fmartin(m): 9:34am On Apr 08, 2016
Let me ask sinaj
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 08, 2016
slyIsaac:
**Parks my car.. Steps down(wearing my million dollar shoes)... Enters thread...brings out phone ... Calls halfricanadian hateu2 pretydiva estherfabian ozy4christ bardella1 n other jobless female nairalanders (halfri n esther excluded)grin to come n answer tis question(s) **

Remember how it works... Woe to those I call and don't answer... Goodmorning Firstking01 is *she* fvcking up again?? grin
@bolded....good boy!!! cheesy

[/i]
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Fernandowski(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2016
the op is so high

keep smoking weed till you get insane ok??
so na this one be your problem?? Bro, you no get problem inugo??
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by firstking01(m): 9:37am On Apr 08, 2016
ATMC:
No defence really. I think it goes to prove that we are not created for equality but for complement.

Also, you know it's easier to give money than to have sex. If I ask a guy for money, his whole person may not be involved when he wants to respond but when a guy asks me for sex, a whole lot will have to go down. And I may not be ready for that.

a whole lot will go dwn asin, pls expatiate sweery??
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 08, 2016
slyIsaac:
**Parks my car.. Steps down(wearing my million dollar shoes)... Enters thread...brings out phone ... Calls halfricanadian hateu2 pretydiva estherfabian ozy4christ bardella1 n other jobless female nairalanders (halfri n esther excluded) grin to come n answer tis question(s) **

smh

As usual, u have gone mad again undecided
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by firstking01(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2016
Ezedon:
OP you never tell us ur problem
my question is stated there
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Creamish(f): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2016
On what basis is financial assistance equated to Sex? If she asks you for money, ask her back for money in return. Sex should be held in high regard and not dished out at request/demand.

Find something else to equate the request for financial assistance to.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
@bolded....good boy!!! cheesy

[/i]

Who's bolded nw? undecided

Calling some other guys name when with me?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 08, 2016
HateU2:
smh

As usual, u have gone mad again undecided

No yhu can't talk to me tat way... Madam. undecided
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by firstking01(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Brings down eye glass to give her a lateral view...oh, she seems guilty, walks away from herundecided
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 08, 2016
slyIsaac:

Who's bolded nw? undecided

Calling some other guys name when with me?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided LoL. grin

Gerrarahia jaweh ! cool

Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 08, 2016
Creamish:
On what basis is financial assistance equated to Sex? If she asks you for money, ask her back for money in return. Sex should be held in high regard and not dished out at request/demand.

Nice input. As in, my male friends seldom ask me for financial assistance and I help them if I could.

Then why should it be different with a female?

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by firstking01(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2016
westlius:
My broda u need to blow and get fame lik 2face, flavour, wizkid or even davido den u can walkup to a girl and ask her for sex.( Omo she go giv u doggy wella).
do i really need to blow before i can get laid with any girl?
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Pheals(f): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2016
firstking01:
Brings down eye glass to give her a lateral view...oh, she seems guilty, walks away from herundecided

guilty of what ?

Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by TheSociopath(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2016
firstking01:

render help with no "alterior motive"...

render help with no "ulterior motive"...
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by firstking01(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2016
TheSociopath:

render help with no "ulterior motive"...
thanks
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by falconey(m): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2016
Creamish:

ask her back for money?

if she has she won't ask in the first place. I can't even think of asking a girl for money even when I know she has billions.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by TheSociopath(m): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2016
firstking01:
thanks

You're welcome
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by firstking01(m): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2016
slyIsaac:

nah, not her this timecheesy
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by firstking01(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2016
Chicagoesontop:
By This Write Up I Can See You Don't Have Any Better Thing To Do With Your Time This Early Morning, We Are Thinking Of Something Important And You Come Up With This Silly Question About Why Can't You Walk Up To A Girl And Ask For Sex, If A Girl Asks You For Money, If You Have Give Her And Shut Up, If You Don't Have, Just Tell Her Politely And Shut Up Too, Don't Come Here To Contaminate Our Brains With Your Low Thinking Faculty Because This Your Post Is Irrelevant !!!
abegi leapfrog go wanside maka see better peopleundecided
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by Creamish(f): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2016
Drefan:

Nice input. As in, my male friends seldom ask me for financial assistance and I help them if I could.
Then why should it be different with a female?
smiley

falconey:

ask her back for money?

if she has she won't ask in the first place. I don't even think of asking a girl money even when I know she has billions.

She may not be financially buoyant every time..which necessitates the request for financial assistance. You may not be financially buoyant every time..which may necessitate the request for financial assistance. No man is an island. If your principles demand that you do not request money from ladies, fair enough. Women can always assist U in other ways. It must not be sexual because a decent lady knows to keep her privates private.

I personally would view sexual requests from anyone who isn't my partner as an insult. This will lead to an instant excommunication.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by firstking01(m): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2016
Fernandowski:
the op is so high

keep smoking weed till you get insane ok??

so na this one be your problem?? Bro, you no get problem inugo??
my brother, i dnt have a problem with it...just my observation tho.
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by vizkiz: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2016
ATMC:

what are you saying?

Uh? Aunty what are you saying? angry
Re: Question Of The Day For Our Ladies by firstking01(m): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2016
Creamish:

and whats so special abt sex that's overrated??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mission Completed: 2 000,000 Nairalanders To Become Monks And Nuns!!! / Ladies!!! Lets See How You Love Your Man(pic) / What Gender Is BOO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.