Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai (23939 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by amiibaby(f): 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ok angry
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by ekoson95(m): 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hellrufai....that little imp.
I reserve my comment. Lemme go back and read the post, then I'll comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by olubams: 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
blueto:
http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/08/buhari-forced-me-to-be-kaduna-governor-el-rufai/ Lalasticlala
The same PDP you were part of as Minister of FCT this man must be a joker... Giving excuses for failure...
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Pidggin(f): 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Midget keeps spitting as he talks
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fmartin:
So, buhari forced u to contest fr governor

Who forced you to bring abt religious bill
Perhaps buhari did
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by mayorkyzo: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
So you guys would try and implement your islamization agenda...useless mofos...
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by dexpotter(m): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
why can't nairalanders read in between lines and get the message passed. this wailing will do us no good.
#ISTAND4BUHARI
#APCtill 2100
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
Trendy247:
Buhari is a fool - Amaechi
It hasn't gotten to that level.
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by donval2121(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Tell that to unborn babies. Youe are not even ashamed saying this. I sympathize with you.
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by esosuo: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Looks like the force was maximum force And he couldn't resist undecided ,see him lieing hight. I like the guy sha not withstanding his hight cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by j1mmy: 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Rubbish, no one can force you to become anything if you don't want.

I say greed did it for this mallam. After working with Atiku to siphon national assets during BPE privatization, he decided to run for governor after he saw the kind of cash governors were making in their states!

Thieves all of them.
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by vicben27(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
bloomstar:
Because buhari knew he cnt appoint him as a minister. advised him on time ka o choo way
if nt for dos nice boobs of urs n ur sweet face i 4 jst insult u nw! Hell rufai is a yeye man
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Innobee99(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Local government councillor go beta!
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by moyinoluwabun(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
sammyj:
Where are the wailers food has come for the eaten ooooo!!!! cheesy grin shocked tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin
I'm sure u've spent more time queuing @filling station than sitting in class to learn from ur English teacher.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by liz4eno(f): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
sammyj:
Where are the wailers food has come for the eaten ooooo!!!! cheesy grin shocked tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin
I respect ur English teacher.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by abason(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Story for the gods........
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by sammyj: 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
................... cheesy grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
moyinoluwabun:
I'm sure u've spent more time queuing @filling station than sitting in class to learn from ur English teacher.
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by ibietela2(m): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
kenonze:
Because your people needs you sir.
We are test running you for 2023

Pack and go there
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by sammyj: 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
.... cheesy shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
......... grin shocked tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
liz4eno:
I respect ur English teacher.
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Ginsau: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
lie
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by ajepako(f): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
Short man devil.... grin grin
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by skare: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Little wonder u are yet 2 understand what it takes to govern a state.
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by uchennamani(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
TippyTop:
Story for the Zombies

Bubu put a gun to your head and ordered you to contest or be killed.
The meaning of his words are lost in you; heya. Wail on, bro.
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by AbrahamLincoln(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
kenonze:
Because your people needs you sir. We are test running you for 2023
If nobe say I like you, you for collect one.
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by abduljabbar4(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lilimax:
Don't mind them. Whatever El-Rufai is doing in Kaduna in terms of Religious bill is a planned thing to clamp down on Kaduna Christians.
I kept on saying that the powers that be has hands in the bill but you cannot fight the Light and succeed embarassed

Noise makers. Who has time for those silly christians in kqaduna? Mtcheew
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by easyapy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
incidental governor
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by Jonjerrie(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
We ar watchin all ur lies in HD t.v
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by easyapy(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Noise makers. Who has time for those silly christians in kqaduna? Mtcheew

This must be a product of a single parent
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by waice6571: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
No wonder you knew not the next line of action.
HELL RUFAI, that religion bill will soon rock your boat.
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by bedspread: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
THIS IS A SPEECH NIGERIANS DO NOT WANT TO HEAR NOW.

MALLAM, ABEG SINCE HE FORCED U TO COME OUT, ABEG FORCE HIM TO STEP DOWN. THIS IS A GOVEFNMENT THAT IS ALMOST A YR OLD ,YET SO [b][/b]DIRECTIONLESS !!

Pls am Sick and tired of all these speeches
Re: Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai by abduljabbar4(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
easyapy:

I must be a product of a single parent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts / Why I Stopped DSS Operatives From Arresting Judge, By Wike / Why Saraki Should Be Declared President Now – ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.