Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

They Want Guys To Stop Seeing Them As Sex Object. Can Guys Really Stop? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Want Guys To Stop Seeing Them As Sex Object. Can Guys Really Stop? (884 Views)

I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers / Dark Secrets Girls Dont Want Guys To Know / When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Want Guys To Stop Seeing Them As Sex Object. Can Guys Really Stop? by unapapadeycraze: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2016
You have that succulent boobs, a well rounded plate at ya back and you want guys to stop seeing you as sex object? Are you kidding me?

I'm not saying you are just sex object, you also have other purposes that you serve but i'm saying guys can't just stop seeing you as sex object because you have things that triggers the libido.

Can guys really stop seeing ladies as sex object?

2 Likes

Re: They Want Guys To Stop Seeing Them As Sex Object. Can Guys Really Stop? by midehi2(f): 11:04am On Apr 08, 2016
remove your eyes and mindset from women's body and focus only on your woman undecided

1 Like

Re: They Want Guys To Stop Seeing Them As Sex Object. Can Guys Really Stop? by DanceVille: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2016
Seriously Op...You need a Paracetamol(4 tablets). This kind thread early in the morning. And don't tell me you're also seeing your sister as "Sex Object".
Re: They Want Guys To Stop Seeing Them As Sex Object. Can Guys Really Stop? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2016
Lol....

And OP, u may forgot that a lot of men as well are only good for a "snacks" too...
Re: They Want Guys To Stop Seeing Them As Sex Object. Can Guys Really Stop? by Shamstiel: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2016
midehi2:
remove your eyes and mindset from women's body and focus only on your woman undecided

What wil it cost me, to make you my woman smiley
Re: They Want Guys To Stop Seeing Them As Sex Object. Can Guys Really Stop? by Smartguy001(m): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2016
undecided hmmmmm
Re: They Want Guys To Stop Seeing Them As Sex Object. Can Guys Really Stop? by midehi2(f): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2016
Shamstiel:

What wil it cost me, to make you my woman smiley
sorry no vacancy
Re: They Want Guys To Stop Seeing Them As Sex Object. Can Guys Really Stop? by ClassCaptain(m): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2016
May God help us
Re: They Want Guys To Stop Seeing Them As Sex Object. Can Guys Really Stop? by gabinogem(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2016
When every average Nigerian girl wear provocative clothes to showcase their sexiness... why won't the men see them as sex object. That's what most of them live for & this trend will continue from generation to generation.
Re: They Want Guys To Stop Seeing Them As Sex Object. Can Guys Really Stop? by Shamstiel: 11:12am On Apr 08, 2016
midehi2:
sorry no vacancy

Stop place hard to get smiley
Re: They Want Guys To Stop Seeing Them As Sex Object. Can Guys Really Stop? by vikacydevato(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2016
We need each other! Both male and female.
Re: They Want Guys To Stop Seeing Them As Sex Object. Can Guys Really Stop? by marshalcarter: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2016
Maybe wen fuel is #10 per liter..dem we wud stop seeing dem as......watever this weed taker says(op)
Re: They Want Guys To Stop Seeing Them As Sex Object. Can Guys Really Stop? by unapapadeycraze: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lalasticlala, let's do it again.
Re: They Want Guys To Stop Seeing Them As Sex Object. Can Guys Really Stop? by unapapadeycraze: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lalasticlala, let's go there.

(1) (Reply)

Meet China's Teen Brides, Married At The Age Of 16 And 13 / Have You Ever Had A Break Up, What Was The Excuse From Your Partner? / Ladies Make Ur Choice And Tell Us Why...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.