Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,598 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut (18398 Views)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by onstelly(f): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^ther u go....u expose them & they start cusssin..Village girl...GO BAKKKKTO BED ..JORR!!!!! undecided
Onye ara
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by onstelly(f): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2016
MrCork:

...i only use u as an example coz u way way way preeeetier than Onstelly (village girl) & u also make her look ugly.....thank God u r lightskin & guess wot...U kinda loooooklike one of us, a Londoner!! wink
Am not pretty fine, am not lightskin ok
Pls let me be
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by agrovick(m): 11:23am On Apr 13, 2016
onstelly:
Am not pretty fine, am not lightskin ok Pls let me be
You really need to learn how to ignore trolls, don't let Mr Amu give u HBP
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2016
onstelly:

Am not pretty fine, am not lightskin ok
Pls let me be

..HUH?...Preeety??....who told u u r Preeeety?...father Chrisssssstmas? undecided
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2016
....anyways back to the serrrrious topic....ladies, does wot a guy eat determines weather u cant date us....even if we are fine boys and we drive nice cars...for example Rasnge Rover? angry
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by sirAmeh(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2016
Ask the next guy!
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by layla129(f): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2016
MrCork:

...but why are u jelos of layla129...is it our fault shes way preeetier than u & is it our fault she is light skin?..GROW UP!!!!! undecided

Cork oh, don't start trouble and run away oh. Ayam not light skinned!!!
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^this one is definately a beauuriful homegirl loyal wifey material .....unlike that village lookin Onstelly, Refiner or worst of all ellacute45 who aint loyal wink
... you again today angry angry angry
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
MrCork:

..sweery ..truss me.. u have notin to worrry about Onstelly, Refiner & ellacute45 ......yorr lightskin beauty makes them loook uglier ...no competiition.. ((REAL TALK)) wink
you are mad angry
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by onstelly(f): 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
MrCork:

..HUH?...Preeety??....who told u u r Preeeety?...father Chrisssssstmas? undecided
Poor boy
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by onstelly(f): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
MrCork:
....anyways back to the serrrrious topic....ladies, does wot a guy eat determines weather u cant date us....even if we are fine boys and we drive nice cars...for example Rasnge Rover? angry
Who dash monkey coat, you don see Keke drive not to take of range
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by layla129(f): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
onstelly:

Who dash monkey coat, you don see Keke drive not to take of range

onstelly, how do you cope? he mentions you everywheregrin grin... kai . Dis nigga lmao!
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by onstelly(f): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
layla129:

onstelly, how do you cope? he mentions you everywheregrin grin... kai . Dis nigga lmao!
Lmao I don't take him serious most times
Ignore him most of the times n reply few times I want to
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by konkonbilo(m): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
onstelly:

Lmao I don't take him serious most times
Ignore him most of the times n reply few times I want to
Am not sure you always ignore him,if not you won't be replying him on the 9th page of his thread.I guess he entertains you
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Vick4rill(m): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
horeofe:
ok,bt i dnt tink he z 4ny.
now this is childish!!
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by horeofe(f): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
Vick4rill:
now this is childish!!
4 nt tinkin sumtin z 4ny?? biko,park wel.
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
..peanut...groundnut.. What tha phuck! undecided
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 1:22am On Apr 14, 2016
...ok...My apologies...juss been told that u homebase preffa to impress chicks at cinema wit Groundnut insted of Chocolate .... Unnlike we Londoners who preffa to impress chicks wit peanut insted of pupcorn at cinema !!!(big diferrrence)) undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ain't you the dude that said I was so ugly I looked like a transgender the other day
.....guess you like that type of stuff.
same DP wif Queenvalerie undecided
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 18, 2016
MrCork:

ermm correction...i can name 2 milllion females on nairaland alone way much preeetier than u: Kashybaby, Refiner, layla129, prettythicksme, ellacute45, Mrs Chima, Rejoiceav.......shuld i carry on??

...am a lover not a fighter....DONT MAKE ME EMBARRAAAAAASSSSSS YOU!!!
angry
mrschima that sells plantain undecided
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2016
Jarizod:
same DP wif Queen.valerie undecided
That's cuz I am CheezyPuff.
An that moniker is banned until 5 taday
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
I see grin
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
QueenValerie:

^^^^ther u go .Conffffesion from the troube maker.....so u been cussin & harrrasin inosent people on nairaland....no wonder they banned u agaain!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
ellacute45 is a white woman who spek IBO...shocked!!! shocked
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
MrCork:
ellacute45 is a white woman who spek IBO...shocked!!! shocked
now you know now tell others
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
ellacute45:
now you know now tell others

..anyways QueenValerie does...you wear thongs? undecided
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^ther u go .Conffffesion from the troube maker.....so u been cussin & harrrasin inosent people on nairaland....no wonder they banned u agaain!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
They hit me with another ban just now!!!! angry It was that dang anti spam bot this time !!
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
MrCork:

..anyways QueenValerie does...you wear thongs? undecided
Do you
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
QueenValerie:
Do you

..can u date guys who eat Groundnut?...dont lie! undecided
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by hifaif1: 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
MrCork:

..can u date guys who eat Groundnut?...dont lie! undecided

Brother, please, join the seminary. I will sponsor you!!!

There is something about you!!! I can sense the forces contending for your subconscious thoughts!!!
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
hifaif1:

Brother, please, join the seminary. I will sponsor you!!!

There is something about you!!! I can sense the forces contending for your subconscious thoughts!!!

Cemetary?? .. WTF!!!! undecided
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by hifaif1: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
MrCork:

Cemetary ?? .. WTF!!!! undecided

No!!! Seminary!!!

I have good news for you!!!

I see you in the religious habiliments of a monk!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? / How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.