Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,059 members, 7,838,692 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut (18400 Views)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by LecciGucci: 12:28am On Apr 10, 2016
shulamitewoman:
*smiles* issorite

BUT I LOVE U OOOh.... grin
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by horeofe(f): 8:42am On Apr 10, 2016
agrovick:

Hahaha, just read his posts and laugh.
His job here is to make people laugh, never take him serious
ok,bt i dnt tink he z 4ny.
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 10:25am On Apr 10, 2016
horeofe:

^^^^^^illlitracy is a desease...this one is typikal illlitarate ((truss me))!! angry
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2016
...no more groundnut!!! angry
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by agrovick(m): 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
horeofe:
Well! What can I say? Happy Sunday
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by horeofe(f): 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
agrovick:
Well! What can I say? Happy Sunday
same 2 u
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
horeofe:
same 2 u

...today is sunday...so insted of goin to church, u come to nairaland....abi?....Darrrrlin, u goin to HELL ((truss me)) undecided
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
MrCork:
..anyways to thats REAL ladies on nairaland...would you or can you date a fine boy who eat ground nut..rice & boiled egg..bread & syew or crackers biscuit & water?.....all thou the guy drives a £28.000 (cash) range rover spot & he from pekam London? undecided
MrCork eating groundnut with garri boost your libido... truss me, your street cred as fine boy amongst the ladies when you eat groundnut becomes unbeatable.
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
MrCork:
..well I ate ground nut by mistake for the first time in my life hear in London cozz I was mistakenly hungry & .. I beleave my reputation as a plaYa is on the line?

Ladies..we need your help on this serrrreious issue..please advise!
angry

smh, brother cork!!!!!
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
MrCork eating groundnut with garri boost your libido... truss me, your street cred as fine boy amongst the ladies when you eat groundnut becomes unbeatable.

sweeeet hatt...my banana is *17inches loooooong**...i dont need no booost!!!(TRUE STORY) angry
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by shulamitewoman(f): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
LecciGucci:

BUT I LOVE U OOOh.... grin
treat malaria...
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
MrCork:

sweeeet hatt...my banana is *17inches loooooong**...i dont need no booost!!!(TRUE STORY) angry
...are you sure you've got banana or plantain? ...for the fact you've got 17" banana,you need to stay on the groundnuts, you need more of 'em ... most def
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by jashar(f): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^typical 419 girl...they all ways run away when you catch them out....first she was a man..then she change to women...OLE...OLE..OLE!!! ((No ofeense) angry

ahn ahn... Mr.Peckam Cork. if you truly from Peckam, what is the meaning of 'OLE OLE OLE'?
grin
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Synzu(m): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
shulamitewoman:
treat malaria...
You owe me royalties for using this diss cool
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by LecciGucci: 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
shulamitewoman:
treat malaria...

hey dnt insult me coz i admired u.
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by ThreeGEEKS(m): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
MrCork:

. How can I qu0te you when you said you were a man when I called you sweet hart & now you callin yorrr see female cozzz I don't call you sweery hat (read your last post).. is English graama yorrr first language or should I repeat the thread question? (No oofense) undecided

Just look at the highlights of a person asking another if english language is her first language.

Never knew english is this hard even for someone who lives in London and drives a £28,000 cash range rover sport
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:

Just look at the highlights of a person asking another if english language is her first language.

Never knew english is this hard even for someone who lives in London and drives a £28,000 cash range rover sport

...Charly..yorr highly litttle opinoooonion has clearly been noted....tank you...eddddiot boy!!(no oofeinse) undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
jashar:

ahn ahn... Mr.Peckam Cork. if you truly from Peckam, what is the meaning of 'OLE OLE OLE'?
grin

...anyways..bacck to the serrrious topic b4 bein rudaly intaruppted by that gorrrila lookin ThreeGEEKS.....Darlin Jashar...OLE is a male name given to Arm Robber smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by GeniusDavid(m): 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
Tf Mate? What a Thread!
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by debque(m): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
MrCork:

...anyways..bacck to the serrrious topic b4 bein rudaly intaruppted by that gorrrila lookin ThreeGEEKS.....Darlin Jashar...OLE is a male name given to Arm Robber smiley
so what name do we call female armedrobber
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
debque:
so what name do we call female armedrobber

...Son am from london......go & ask them ther in nigeria..jorr!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by jashar(f): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
MrCork:

ok sweets. Is it a Peckam word? I want to know so when I come to Peckam i'll fit in nicely. cry
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by shulamitewoman(f): 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
LecciGucci:

hey dnt insult me coz i admired u.
oh really? Infact include manners..
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by shulamitewoman(f): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Synzu:

You owe me royalties for using this diss cool
odiegwu
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Synzu(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
shulamitewoman:
odiegwu
I'll sue you for copyright infringement!
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by LecciGucci: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
shulamitewoman:
oh really? Infact include manners..

I'll suck ur p*** ☺if u don't behave.
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by shulamitewoman(f): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
Synzu:

I'll sue you for copyright infringement!
akuko ocha
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by ThreeGEEKS(m): 5:06am On Apr 11, 2016
MrCork:

...Charly..yorr highly litttle opinoooonion has clearly been noted....tank you...eddddiot boy!!(no oofeinse) undecided

Syntax error !!!
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by handsam(m): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
Umm

M here againtonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

Just passing by tho...tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

Bye tonguetongue tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue Ptonguetongue tonguetongue tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Missonas(f): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
MrCork:
...no more groundnut!!! angry
What is ground nut? In peckham its called Peanut!
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by MrCork: 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Missonas:

What is ground nut? In peckham its called Peanut!

....see yourrr triangle head like jacket potato ...have u bein to London?.. goat!(no oofense) angry
Re: Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments / What Is Wrong With Your Younger Sibling Getting Married Before You? / Meet The World’s Youngest Father.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.