Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo (40446 Views)

Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) / Herdsmen Clash With Farmers In Benue, 15 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by makapella(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=amunkita post=44521409][/quote] Goal Goal
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fulani herdsmen are in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by wintersnow(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
Okada youths? Dem dey ride bike

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by pet4ril(f): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin i trust my people, we go deal with them finish smiley
i tell you.... Their body go tell them

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by maxit2(m): 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
Really i don't understand these clashes.
All the cattle herders I've seen seems peaceful in executing their duties.
I hope the news from other regions of the country is not used to victimize the fulanis.
I am not saying they are or not guilty. Am only concerned because of the recent clashes. Perhaps the host communities themselves are being instigated ?

Btw: Am a southerner. So no stupid quotes from very stupid people. Oba gha tor kpere.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by dacovajnr: 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
You must have spent hours queuing @filling stations than listening to ur English teacher.
Haba shey make person dey fear to comment again grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by bongila(f): 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
O God! Why on earth am I sharing a country with savages like this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Lilimax(f): 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
The Leadership of APC should step in and curb the menace of these Fulani Herdsmen down south before these goes out of hand.
There activities are endangering lives and properties.
Btw, this is how civil war starts but I pray it'll not get to that level.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by peacengine(m): 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
E bi like say war Wan start

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by kenx1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
I trust my benin boyz....we no dey carry last wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by pet4ril(f): 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
APCcrimes:
I trust my Edo brothers.. No time..

Kill all those fooolanis!

kill dem all!
they are all gooners even to their cattles and any other thing related to them

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Ayento: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
This fulani issue of a thing is getting worse oooo.may God help us in dis country
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by AmAlbert(m): 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
You must have spent hours queuing @filling stations than listening to ur English teacher.
Kikikiki grin grin grin grin

Tell am make Im come sip dogonyaro and kulikuli with me make him brain cool off
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by iyb(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
grin grin grin grin brutality
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by BankeSmalls(f): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Buhari, warn your brothers o!

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by pet4ril(f): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
helphelp:
For edo again...

Dis fulanis don dey grow wings ooo
e go over them this time

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by amunkita(m): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
makapella:
Goal Goal

nwanne re u a commentator

ikechukwuapeh:

caught you!!!!! heheehe... for this, visit www.researchersportal.org

u wan give me virus abii
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by BankeSmalls(f): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lilimax:
The Leadership of APC should step in and curb the menace of these Fulani Herdsmen down south before these goes out of hand.
There activities are endangering lives and properties.
Btw, this is how civil war starts but I pray it'll not get to that level.

Which APC? The guys who bunched themselves together to chop national cake, and Jonathan saw them and stylishly dodged, when they saw the empty treasury, they became confused. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by pet4ril(f): 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
makapella:
even gal sef dey follow run dz package...mk u no go book space for ur husband bank account oo
cry cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by helphelp: 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
pet4ril:
e go over them this time

Hopefully ooo

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by APCcrimes: 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
pet4ril:
they are all gooners even to their cattles and any other thing related to them

They don buy market..

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
How can we grow foods for export when Buahari will allow his kinsmen come and eat crops and kill farmers in the process... 99 QUESTION ZERO ANSWERS, am sure developed economies do not have have murderes/herdsmen terrorizing peaceful farmers and displacing them.
?

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by henrydadon(m): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
the only thing giving them morale is buhari..since they have a cattle rarer as president they feel they can do as they like

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by pet4ril(f): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
APCcrimes:

They don buy market..
i dey tell you..... My body just dey do me jelelele because I know say the outcome no go be here cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by back2sender: 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
MadCow1:

Bini People na toy guys..

Na only winch dem sabi..
We go Use you and your brodas do barbeque this evening.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by donjerry1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
what is wrong wit d Fulanis! u dnt Bleep wit us here in Edo, cos if u do we wil Bleep u down. they should beta becareful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by romzyjoe(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
THOSE GUYS WANTS TO KILL AND DOMINATE THE WHOLE LAND IN NIGERIA.... CHAI BUH BABA GOD PASS THEM ALL
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by 2sexycom(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
relationshipng:
[size=20pt]I TRUST MY EDO PEOPLE.. WE DONT TAKE SH!T FROM NO ONE...[/size]
respect bro, I trust my mama people to the core!

Those guys dey craze I swear. When I was growing up and most my uncles stayed with us... nobody dare touch any member of our household I swear.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
Where is FulaniMafia? Come see what edo people have done to your brothers!

The Fulanis think Edo people are like that part across the Niger where cowardice is known to be headquarters or Igbos who are peace-loving people and don't want trouble! I would have been happier if i heard that the Edo youths exterminated some of those vermin and their cattle rather than just raze their settlement down alone!

Edo peeps got no chill at all. The day i respect Bini people was when 2 guys in UNIZIK were quarreling and the one that was a Bini guy just waved his hand and an unbranded bottle just enter the hand from nowhere wey e carry smash him opponent head.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) / Over 100 Oil Pipeline Vandals Burnt To Death At Arepo, Near Lagos State / Thief Caught In Oyigbo After Breaking Into Church To Steal Amplifier In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.