Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo (40510 Views)

Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) / Herdsmen Clash With Farmers In Benue, 15 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Obiwiz(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
muller101:
Good news. Fulanimafia. U won't comment on this one.
Lol. He's busy preparing for the fulani-edo fight. He needs to defend his people

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
crixtex:

deceased. ...
OK,deceased
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
You must have spent hours queuing @filling stations than listening to ur English teacher.
Or instead of concentrating in school , he was busy being a tug for politicians

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by TheSociopath(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
The eradication of Boko Haram=The advent of Fulani Herdsmen Menace
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Trexnemesis(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
Just the beginning. If not controlled today, tomawo may be too late.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by daroz(m): 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
Frankly, I think the Fulanis made a mistake by striking in Edo, if no urgent intervention is taken, the fight might extend to even the innocent Hausas changing dollars in ring-road and Erie, cos Edo pple see all northerners as the same. I can still remember the result of the last similar incident, I know how many cows fall for most of the Fulani communities and how many dollars miss for ring road and Erie for the matter. grin grin

Edo takes No sh1t from Nobody. We dey represent wella both home and abroad.

But the funny thing be say when a reprisal attack starts in the north, we all know the set of pple who will be the pouncing bag for the Hausa /Fulani. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
daroz:
Frankly, I think the Fulanis made a mistake by striking in Edo, if no urgent intervention is taken, the fight might extend to even the innocent Hausas changing dollars in ring-road and Erie, cos Edo pple see all northerners as the same. I can still remember the result of the last similar incident, I know how many cows fall for most of the Fulani communities and how many dollars miss for ring road and Erie for the matter. grin grin

Good reminder. The Fulanis won't want it to spill over because Ringroad boys will delightfully join the party. cool

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by daroz(m): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
WiseBully:

Good reminder. The Fulanis won't want it to spill over because Ringroad boys will delightfully join the party. cool
My brother, those guys no get joy o, them dey vex. wink

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
daroz:

My brother, those guys no get joy o, them dey vex. wink

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by ghostofsparta(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
dominique:

My thoughts exactly. These cattle rearers have been moving around for years without disturblig anybody. All of a sudden we started hearing of violent attacks from them. I'm starting to suspect that anotger terroirist sect is disguising as herdsmen and spreading accross the country. I hope the government rise up against this and put a stop to them before they gain full grounds like BH
The likes of you who constitute the majority of youths in all southern state just begun sensitizing to the obnoxious presence of these landless parasites, the likes of me have always known about their ruinous existence through the bloody trails of their evil deeds in the pages of history, since even before the amalgamation of mere geographical expression called Nigeria. These fvckers has always owned Nigeria. Nigeria has always belong to them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Tripleclick(m): 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
odinese:

Click on that "B" sign up there when u want to type a comment, coz the B stands for bold.

After clicking on it u get some thing like this [/b]
If u are using an android phone, use ur finger to tap the middle of those "Bs" then type whatever u want. e.g [b]are u mad
...note : I left a space in between the "mad" and the "[" just to make u understand, but Pls don't leave any space. Make sure they are together like e.g "mad[/b]"

In other to make it big and bold,
First click on "B", then tap on the middle like I explained above and click on the letter "A". the black A not the red A...
After that, u get something like this [/size].
If u wanna make ur letter bigger, change the "8pt" to any number above "8". Maybe "15 -20" or higher...
After that, u get something like this [size=15pt] .
After that, insert ur words in between them e.g [size=15pt] u are mad[/size] ...

I inserted the "u are mad" in between the "size" and not the bold sign ooooo. In order to make ur words looks bigger.

Uve taken most of time
Thanks man
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Melinde: 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
This Fulani Things Is Getting Worse everyday...
Let Our Goverment Do Something About It Before It Get Out Of Hand
which government? That one will be after 2019.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by nelcliff(m): 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
TheSociopath:
The eradication of Boko Haram=The advent of Fulani Herdsmen Menace

And they want us to believed President Bubu doesn't know anything about it. where were them during the last administration. Thunder Fire anyone that carry AK47 in the name of been herdman, where our Nigerian police force doesn't see AK47 to carry around. shm to this govt.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Ugosample(m): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
theherdboy2:
Those that always hates the Fulani are some times criminals and second class citizens a lot of them try to steal cows then in retaliation fight would erupt so the Fulani are warriors a small tribe cannot defeat them

What do you mean by second class citizen?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
ghostofsparta:
oh you mean it supernaturally came out of thin air to its hands ? If yes, tell me more.

Bro, this thing happened before my very eyes! It was not like "i heard it" or anything! The guy's name is Efe and the incident was widespread for those who lived in an area in Awka called Ifite between 2005/2006. The bottle had no label and a queer design. The guy when taken to the Anti-Cult section was quizzed about how the bottle came about and he simply told the school security not to ask questions which they will never be able to understand the answer. The guy was suspended for a session but strangely, he was called back just 2 weeks later. Strange things happen all the time.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by doskie(m): 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
You must have spent hours queuing @filling stations than listening to ur English teacher.
more hours my dear. and AT is more appropriate than @. so when next you feel the urge to call someone out on account of his / her prowess in stringing words together to make a correct grammar, please try to read the part of the bible that talks about log of wood. ( i am not familiar with the verse)

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by nasonaso: 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
Tripleclick:
Thanks man
[b you have done well][[size=8p[size=36pt]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by francisbiz: 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
moyinoluwabun:
It is obvious that you spent less hours at the gas-station than him, yet, you spent less hours listening to your English teacher.
What did you do with the other hours? Reading "Ikebe Super", I guess.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by nortcentrallord(m): 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
Buhari talk to your cows.

Oshiomhole, over to you. From Benue to Edo. Apc apc. Osho come and talk here oh. If it is Ngozi now, u 'll be talking Rubish because she prevented you from taking loan. Buhari's kingsmen are killing your kingsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Clinton207: 12:08am On Apr 09, 2016
Dem never chi chom chin,if they mess up i trust my state ,in 72hrs all hausa speaking fellows from d north or anywhere go dey find safe haven.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by ghostofsparta(m): 12:10am On Apr 09, 2016
ilawanson44:

Bro, this thing happened before my very eyes! It was not like "i heard it" or anything! The guy's name is Efe and the incident was widespread for those who lived in an area in Awka called Ifite between 2005/2006. The bottle had no label and a queer design. The guy when taken to the Anti-Cult section was quizzed about how the bottle came about and he simply told the school security not to ask questions which they will never be able to understand the answer. The guy was suspended for a session but strangely, he was called back just 2 weeks later. Strange things happen all the time.
I believe you. What he made use of is Advanced Indigenous Science

dominique:

My thoughts exactly. These cattle rearers have been moving around for years without disturblig anybody. All of a sudden we started hearing of violent attacks from them. I'm starting to suspect that anotger terroirist sect is disguising as herdsmen and spreading accross the country. I hope the government rise up against this and put a stop to them before they gain full grounds like BH
dominique:
The likes of you who constitute the majority of youths in all southern states just begun sensitizing to the obnoxious presence of these landless parasites, the likes of me have always known about their ruinous existence through the bloody trails of their evil deeds in the pages of history, since even before the amalgamation of mere geographical expression called Nigeria. These fvckers has always owned Nigeria. Nigeria has always belong to them.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by kokomilala(m): 12:36am On Apr 09, 2016
The strangest thing about the whole thing is the studied muteness on the part of the government! Why the silence?This silence isn't golden.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Egie4real: 1:29am On Apr 09, 2016
emamos:

http://ynaija.com/fulani-herdsmen-okada-clash/

Contentment of grazing area will be the only solution to these Fulani herdsmen madness. The grass wey dem wan import from Brazil never land for port? Abeg make them fast track am before these harmed animals finish people!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by 6digitscomrade: 3:47am On Apr 09, 2016
my bro..d fulani settlement was at a place called end of the road..we always go there to do all sorts of things back then..including peeping tom..and guess what its allowed...and nyt hrs girls hostel ..man i place my call she's out and off to town or wherever the gas hits no hanky panky for hostel tins naaaa na small boiz dey go sleep girls hostel dey form bonnie and clyde.lol
crixtex:

So u still dey look fulani women after all ur nyt hours for new girls wey u dey use ur fuel money buy chicken suya for girls abi
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by TheSociopath(m): 6:54am On Apr 09, 2016
nelcliff:

And they want us to believed President Bubu doesn't know anything about it. where were they during the last administration. Thunder Fire anyone that carry AK47 in the name of been herdsman, where our Nigerian police force doesn't see AK47 to carry around. smh to this govt.

Suddenly out of the blue, they started wielding heavy artilleries. It's like they are more organised than our soldiers cos their uprising started almost at once everywhere in the country. How are they getting the guns? That's something I'll never know
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by calys247(m): 7:50am On Apr 09, 2016
my edolites no dey fail...u do anyhw u see anyhw.....awon oloshi fulani ppl
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2016
6digitscomrade:
my bro..d fulani settlement was at a place called end of the road..we always go there to do all sorts of things back then..including peeping tom..and guess what its allowed...and nyt hrs girls hostel ..man i place my call she's out and off to town or wherever the gas hits no hanky panky for hostel tins naaaa na small boiz dey go sleep girls hostel dey form bonnie and clyde.lol

Loolss.. I no d place wella...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by 6digitscomrade: 9:17am On Apr 09, 2016
ehhnnnn so u follow peep
crixtex:

Loolss.. I no d place wella...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by chiefkpokp(m): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2016
cekhoe:
OK,deceased
This cekhoe, she they familiar somehow, Hope this is not my cynthia.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2016
6digitscomrade:
ehhnnnn so u follow peep
Lools... once u dey old boys... u gats reach dea...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by akobiz(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2016
That's true bro's

You must be joking, did it ever occur to you that they have free rein since a fellow herdsman names Muhammadu Buhari became president? Did it?

[/quote]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2016
doskie:
more hours my dear. and AT is more appropriate than @. so when next you feel the urge to call someone out on account of his / her prowess in stringing words together to make a correct grammar, please try to read the part of the bible that talks about log of wood. ( i am not familiar with the verse)
next time u try to defend another person with a verse in the bible, try to as well get the exact verse in the bible. It's all fun and don't take it personal dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dogo Gide Killed Buhari Tsoho AKA Buharin Daji During Peace Meeting / Meet Andy Lee House Who Sank His $1m Bugatti Veyron To Scam Insurance Company / 25-year-old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.