Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo (40463 Views)

Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) / Herdsmen Clash With Farmers In Benue, 15 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by fulanimafia: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
ilawanson44:
Where is FulaniMafia? Come see what edo people have done to your brothers!

muller101:
Good news. Fulanimafia. U won't comment on this one.

Why? Are they not criminals? Do they not deserve worse?

SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by 2sexycom(m): 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Inception:

babe you fine abeg
lol. Na so una dey fall for anything online. That's not her. You might even be dealing with man behind the handle.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by InvertedHammer: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
/
If the trend continues, they will be scared to move around. Tolerate them to your own demise.

Kudos to Edo people.

That's all

\

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
This Fulani Things Is Getting Worse everyday...
Let Our Goverment Do Something About It Before It Get Out Of Hand
. No mind the people way dey alter your post
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Born2Breed(f): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
MadCow1:

Bini People na toy guys..

Na only winch dem sabi..

By d time match end try check scores. We dnt shout. We just do it and this isn't the first time. D igoubazuwa episode is still fresh in d herdsmen memory. They never knew what hit them.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by MadCow1: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
Born2Breed:

By d time match end try check scores. We dnt shout. We just do it and this isn't the first time. D igoubazuwa episode is still fresh in d herdsmen memory. They never knew what hit them.

Bros no use wetin happen for 1632 judge 2016 matter o!

The Guns wey those boys dey carry now no be toy..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Born2Breed(f): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
If every villages and town these terrorists in guise of herdsmen are terrorising could take cue from d Okada retaliation.

DO NOT WELCOME them in your farmlands,chase them with any means necessary or they will take what is most precious to you without blinking.

Stay in d north n feed ur cattle with ur imported Brazilian grass.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Born2Breed(f): 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
MadCow1:

Bros no use wetin happen for 1632 judge 2016 matter o!

The Guns wey those boys dey carry now no be toy..
I nor b Bros but get liver pass some Bros dem.
Just chill and u go hear d scores,nor b today we table their matter.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by curvilicious: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
Its a shame that the fulani herdsmen are taking the lives of men nd women in their own aboad! And the so-called president goes about touring the world leaving the lives of his fellow country men at stake. Keeping mute over cases of murder.
I fear for this nation cos these herdsmen are everywhere cripping round d whole nigeria in d name of grazing.
I feel pained each time I see posts about their killings.
I have a feeling the mute treatment is a silent revenge to the southerners.

Its a pity sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Fourwinds: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
MadCow1:

Bini People na toy guys..

Na only winch dem sabi..
u be Madcow... U shall be rooted out of Edo state
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sacrifice them to Ikogba River. It's been a very long time we offered human sacrifice to that river.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Kei144(m): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
Drought is going to cause war in this country.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fourwinds:
u be Madcow... U shall be rooted out of Edo state
Edo people will use them for suya. Don't bother replying that guy.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by MadCow1: 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
Born2Breed:

I nor b Bros but get liver pass some Bros dem.

Just chill and u go hear d scores,nor b today we table their matter.

Babe nor vex.. I no been see your bobbi before.. grin

Abeg make una run from where Fulani Herdsmen dey o!! Mind get category.

This score wey you wan check so, make dem no count you joint as point o!!

You fit come position for my crib side until them waka pass.. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by paulsir: 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
2sexycom:
you mean it was aired on TV?

@sagamite, can you see this shiit is reall now? Bro something is wrong... this isn't conincidence.
deceased not the diseased, OK?
now clap for me
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by stonemasonn: 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hmmmn the Dan Fodio warriors are giving the ancient Bini kingdom a try. Well the outcome might open the floor for other tribes to start teaching the fulanis good behavior.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Kgdavid(m): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
Born2Breed:

If i may ask, out of my love for history, what happened in igoubazuwa?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
MadCow1:

Babe nor vex.. I no been see your bobbi before.. grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by 2sexycom(m): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
paulsir:
deceased not the diseased, OK?
now clap for me
lmaooo... I knew it was typo from the dude and I don't like "forming" Mr. English like most nairalander do.

How u dey bros?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
cruel.
moyinoluwabun:
You must have spent hours queuing @filling stations than listening to ur English teacher.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by theherdboy2: 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Those that always hates the Fulani are some times criminals and second class citizens a lot of them try to steal cows then in retaliation fight would erupt so the Fulani are warriors a small tribe cannot defeat them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Fourwinds: 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
cekhoe:
saw it on the news knew it wasnt over when the brother of the diseased said they had gone to the fulani camp and met it deserted
shooo! Just imagine dese people oooo... Dey for wait... E don tail wey heads hang for pole... Stu..pid idi..ot cows
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Fourwinds: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
cekhoe:
saw it on the news knew it wasnt over when the brother of the diseased said they had gone to the fulani camp and met it deserted
shooo! Just imagine dese people oooo... Dey for wait... E don tail wey heads hang for pole... idi..ots
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fourwinds:
shooo! Just imagine dese people oooo... Dey for wait... E don tail wey heads hang for pole... idi..ots
maybe their wives and children begging at ring road should be used as examples
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Fourwinds: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
2sexycom:
when I look at other regions and think of Edo or Benin people, it's just sound Greek to me when I hear fulani did so and so with no resistance. If what happened in Agatu should happen in Edo state, Benin in particular, Buhari will have to come to Benin and settle the fight.

Thos niggas got no chill. Na dere u go see person go tell u say hold on. He will first uncloth himself to remain penis.. then una go start the fight. Crazy people I tell u.
Edo ke! One day clash, Edo people will rise.. What happened in Agatu won't happen in Edo... It is better to die in my homeland than to wail

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Ritchiee: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
dragonking2:
You think say na ur village be this...wake up

When it comes to violence, north and niger deltans get am...if they want violence, we shall give it to them.
The difference be say one boko haram fit jump into una flat,village,church or yard etc with bomb all over him body,blow up everybody wey dey yarn nonsense.
Boko dey hang death for neck waka look for people him go carry go hell...lol
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by EMPEROR032: 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
AM CALLING OSHOMOLE.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Fourwinds: 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jacko1:

Making mouth til you hear say dem kil 100 okada ppl
u mean 100? My broda na war be dat.... Just watch as things unfold

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by persius555(m): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
I fear for the fulani tribe. If the edos sucessfully take a pound of flesh in revenge against the fulanis, that might cause a spark that would ignite a nationwide clampdown on the fulani race in other states.
A genocide is what they would term it, but the height of fulani foolishness is how they intend to fight all the tribes that make up nigeria.
We might need a UN intervention to avoid another bloodshed on the continent. As we speak, there are frequent retaliations in other parts of west africa. Last time, it was ivory coast and ghana.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Onezie(f): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by EMPEROR032: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
AM CALLING OSHOMOLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Goodluck Esegi Beaten To Death By Police In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) / Thief Caught In Oyigbo After Breaking Into Church To Steal Amplifier In Rivers / Retired Police Officer Bites Off 18-year-old Girl's Ear In Edo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.