Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Thisyourtatafo Comes For Irunooboo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thisyourtatafo Comes For Irunooboo (534 Views)

Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him / Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thisyourtatafo Comes For Irunooboo by ThisYourTatafo: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
THISYOURTATAFO COMES FOR IRUNOOBOO.

You know I have seen legends made,
Trophies won
And miracles wrought in the lives of simple individuals with humble backgrounds, whom in spite of the dense flickering of dim light, fought against the odds and triumphed.
Today the world recognises these individuals who have put in so much sweat and blood, toiled in sand and rain just to get bread on the table for themselves and their wards.

But I have also seen a big mischief and a dastardly foolery under the sun.
And this is exhibited by weak individuals who under the guise of making a mark,
Make some very common senseless statements that gets you wondering if they had snail brain for cerebellum.

Hating on Olajumoke who God has blessed will not make your BROTHELY franchise boom IRUNOOBOO.
I have seen you kill a lot of potentials with your ill comments on Nairaland.
#BegoneSatan

I employ you to please use your I.Q next time you try to slander a victor.
In this situation obviously your I.Q is below sea level,
Please try borrowing a camel's brain to think before you talk next time.

IRUNOOBOO please Don't try to come for me cause YOU CAN'T SEE ME,
But even as a slowpoke you dare to try ?
I'm gonna f*** up your VISION.
Re: Thisyourtatafo Comes For Irunooboo by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
[s]
ThisYourTatafo:
THISYOURTATAFO COMES FOR IRUNOO.BOO.

You know I have seen legends made,
Trophies won
And miracles wrought in the lives of simple individuals with humble backgrounds, whom in spite of the dense flickering of dim light, fought against the odds and triumphed.
Today the world recognises these individuals who have put in so much sweat and blood, toiled in sand and rain just to get bread on the table for themselves and their wards.

But I have also seen a big mischief and a dastardly foolery under the sun.
And this is exhibited by weak individuals who under the guise of making a mark,
Make some very common senseless statements that gets you wondering if they had snail brain for cerebellum.

Hating on Olajumoke who God has blessed will not make your BROTHELY franchise boom IRUN.OOBOO.
I have seen you kill a lot of potentials with your ill comments on Nairaland.
#BegoneSatan

I employ you to please use your I.Q next time you try to slander a victor.
In this situation obviously your I.Q is below sea level,
Please try borrowing a camel's brain to think before you talk next time.

IRUNO.OBOO please Don't try to come for me cause YOU CAN'T SEE ME,
But even as a slowpoke you dare to try ?
I'm gonna f*** up your VISION.
[/s]

attention seeker
Re: Thisyourtatafo Comes For Irunooboo by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
SMH
Re: Thisyourtatafo Comes For Irunooboo by ThisYourTatafo: 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

attention seeker

People have mental issues on the streets but bringing it online?
Haba... U too do
Re: Thisyourtatafo Comes For Irunooboo by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
People wey don chop belleful.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nairalanders That Are Promiscuous In Real Life / Silly Girls And Their Silly Replies While Texting / My HOT Freestyle."introduction"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.