Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Men And Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Breast (3259 Views)

Why Are Nigeraian Girls Valued By Big Ass And Breast? / Is BREAST Still A Private Part In This World ?? / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Breast by peeceelove2: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Please can someone out there explain to me the CRAZY obsession of breast by Men. some Guys can go all out to do anything for the sake of just having a feel of it. Just yesterday my friend embraced a lady he has been obsessed with for months and went wild when came in contact with the breast. PLEASE GUYS HELP ME OUT WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE BREAST
Re: Men And Breast by KingRex1(m): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
peeceelove2:
Please can someone out there explain to me the CRAZY obsession of breast by Men. some Guys can go all out to do anything for the sake of just having a feel of it. Just yesterday my friend embraced a lady he has been obsessed with for months and went wild when came in contact with the breast. PLEASE GUYS HELP ME OUT WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE BREAST
If you're a guy nd really askin this question ..u might be gaY

12 Likes

Re: Men And Breast by grad2012(f): 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lols may be because its succulent.

1 Like

Re: Men And Breast by ehix89(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nairalanders and completely unnecessary questions.
Re: Men And Breast by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
peeceelove2:

1 Like

Re: Men And Breast by MrCork: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
peeceelove2:

...corrrrection...we hate breaasssssst angry

.....we prefer Nyansh (use full for face sitting)
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Breast by ucheHapers(m): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
Blame Buhari ...
Re: Men And Breast by Daniel2289(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Are u male or female
Re: Men And Breast by nerdfrost(m): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
*grabs cane* angry ure back, oya go that side angry
Re: Men And Breast by inkon: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
grad2012:
Lols may because its succulent.
Yes, I know
Re: Men And Breast by inkon: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
grad2012:
Yes, I knew

1 Like

Re: Men And Breast by ahmg001(m): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
grad2012:
are dey really succulent, just curious cus av neva touched one bf,smh
Re: Men And Breast by pbs4real(m): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
grad2012:
oya bring urs lemme see ow succulent it is.
Re: Men And Breast by grad2012(f): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
pbs4real:
oya bring urs lemme see ow succulent it is.
embarassed after you have finish touching all the big big ones on NL finish,am not bringing anything for you. Go an touch the one you have been touching before embarassed .
Re: Men And Breast by grad2012(f): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
ahmg001:
are dey really succulent, just curious cus av neva touched one bf,smh
ok.
Re: Men And Breast by pbs4real(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
grad2012:
embarassed after you have finish touching all the big big ones on NL finish,am not bringing anything for you. Go an touch the one you have been touching before embarassed .
no nah,urz is enuf for me nahsmiley u sef stp going far 4rm metongue

1 Like

Re: Men And Breast by erosimo(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
grad2012:
Lols may be because its succulent.
Hmm.... Yummy!

1 Like

Re: Men And Breast by wilybebsy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
A guy with a functioning dick will never ask this type of question
Re: Men And Breast by Fmartin(m): 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
Personally, Breast is d most sexiest part of a woman i wil always crave to touch, suck, squeez, wat hv u.

Note: am allergic to big boobz. I prefer does small nd tiny wit pointed niples.. grin
Re: Men And Breast by EEZe(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
when being sucked it cools mind'one man say e de help am low him high blood pressuregrin
Re: Men And Breast by Mcowubaba: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Breastfeeding boost man's Immune system
Re: Men And Breast by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
Fmartin:
Personally, Breast is d most sexiest part of a woman i wil always crave to touch, suck, squeez, wat hv u.

Note: am allergic to big boobz. I prefer does small nd tiny wit pointed niples.. grin
boss ur hell fire na direct entry

1 Like

Re: Men And Breast by Fmartin(m): 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
oyetunji12:
Re: Men And Breast by Fmartin(m): 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
oyetunji12:
grin grin
Re: Men And Breast by Xonology: 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
grad2012:
babe you set oo shocked

1 Like

Re: Men And Breast by spanzed(m): 11:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
Team ukwu.

1 Like

Re: Men And Breast by Taiofil(m): 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
BREAST!!!
Best thing that can happen to a MAN!
It gives us satisfaction!

Even bible spoke of it!
Breast...so wonderful!
Re: Men And Breast by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 09, 2016
grad2012:
ok.
damn......gurl u garrit ....ur dp blew me away

1 Like

Re: Men And Breast by refiner(f): 12:33am On Apr 09, 2016
....d op needs a back hand resetting slap!undecided
Re: Men And Breast by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 09, 2016
peeceelove2:
My DEAR , it is beyond explanation.
U need to be a MAN to know that the weakest point of a man is WOMAN (mind u, it is natural).

OK, ANSWER ME this. ...
What's so special about how u feel, when u observe ur Monthly periods and LABOUR PAINS...?

(1) (Reply)

Shocking S E X, See The Photos Two Young University Couple Shared Online Just N / Let Me Be Your Woman Tonight Guys...see How I Look / How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.