Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures (3258 Views)

Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by vani86: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
best husband trolling ever

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by vani86: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
more

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by photoshoot(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin grin omg! The man have vex grin
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by NevetsIbot(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
lol... KWontinue
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by vani86: 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by ButterFrost212(f): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
I laughed sooo hard grin grin grin grin
But he loves his wife though, kiss kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
See how She's tweaking his brain grin
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by DozieInc(m): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
Na wa
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by photoshoot(m): 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
ButterFrost212:
I laughed sooo hard grin grin grin grin
But he loves his wife though, kiss kiss

He loves her way too much. cheesy

Relationship goals grin

1 Like

Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by jashar(f): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

Na this kin marriage dey sweet pass jare (minus the swearing undecided)

But it's cute. grin

Me likey...

1 Like

Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by ButterFrost212(f): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
photoshoot:

Relationship goals grin
IKR! smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by ednut1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
photoshoot:

Relationship goals grin
guy dis ur signature self shocked grin
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by photoshoot(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
ednut1:
guy dis ur signature self shocked grin

grin no be wetin you think o cheesy I be asstronaut cool
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by vani86: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
hope to find a wife i can argue with and have fun like this.

lalasticlala come and see coyote

mynd44
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
hahahahahahahaha

see as i dey laugh hard.
That lady deserves all night fvck for doing that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
This is totally hilarious cheesy The husband is so in love with his wife
Lalasticlala, come and see
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by Laveda(f): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
gringringrin
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by kheengjay(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
awwwwwww so touching
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by iykekelvins(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lmfao!! She's a crazy woman.
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Got me laughing so had ppl in the bus think am crazy. They sound like my parents.
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by EWAagoyin(m): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
the man don call FĂșck almost 40times hahahhahahah grin grin grin
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by kinglekan: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ohehmgee!!!
I'm laughing so hard right now!
This is freaking hilarious!

That woman is 50shades of crazy...I swear! grin
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Awwwww, even his rage was so sweet! The wife is really a psycho
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
LOOOOL LOOOL
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Not funny angry angry crazy shiii.
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by Tynasparks(f): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
Awww so f**king lovey dovey
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by austinereds(m): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
that woman is so crazy damn. Ama get back at her. damn I fell for the coyote trap. Crazy prank.
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by MystiqueReine(f): 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
Try this for some naija men and they would divorce you on grounds of insanity

But I like her sha she's crazy like me

1 Like

Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by Mimzyy(f): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
Damn cheesy cheesy He loves his family so much cheesy

Smellymouth come and see cheesy
Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by JLopez(f): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hahahahahaha this is soooo sweet grin
Whrs my husby pls come fast let's do this grin
I don't want any akpola Naija guy dat will beat me tru phone immiediatly oo

1 Like

Re: How To Troll Your Husband (masters Level) With Pictures by midehi2(f): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
crazy and naughty woman grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Was Shaking Her Butt In A Sexy Way And He Hit The Butt Gently & Softly(pics) / Me And The Girl Next Door / I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.