Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) (5868 Views)

Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by Adudavidlee(m): 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Oh yah!! he’s single and searching..A dwarf who was bullied as a child has told how lifting weights and posting sexy photos of himself online has boosted his confidence and earned him an army of female admirers. As a teenager, 4ft 2in Ismail Lanaani was cruelly taunted about his height. Bullies even dubbed him the ‘Midget of the Sahara’ and told him he would never get a girlfriend. But now, the fashion-conscious 27-year-old, from Beni- Mellal, Morocco, who spends four-and-a-half hours at the gym several times a week, says his confidence has soared as women love his ripped muscles, handlebar moustache and quirky style He said: ‘I go to the gym to keep healthy and because I want a sexy body. I post photos on Instagram to express myself and get women saying they like my muscles. ‘Posting photos of myself could help others with dwarfism feel good about themselves. People with dwarfism should be represented in society and seen more, like as models. ‘If the chance came up to be a model I would accept it. I love fashion, especially American styles.’ Ismail, who can speak Arabic, English and French, also said that, although people have suggested he’ll be single forever because of his stature, he is determined to find love. ‘I’m single at the moment and I’ve never had a girlfriend,’ he said. ‘We have a lot of dating apps here that I could go on, but I’m not on any. ‘I think a lot of people think I’m Casanova and I’m in a lot of sexual relationships but it’s not true. I’ve only had one sexual partner.’ He added: ‘I would like to get married though, and I talk to girls in Europe and America. Maybe one day I could move to America for a better future, to get married and have a family.

Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by layla129(f): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Eeyah, you will find love ismail embarassed
Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by Adudavidlee(m): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
were d ladies dem dey
Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by MrCork: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
Adudavidlee:
Oh yah!! he’s single and searching..A dwarf who was bullied
as a child has told how lifting weights and posting sexy
photos of himself online has boosted his confidence and
earned him an army of female admirers.
As a teenager, 4ft 2in Ismail Lanaani was cruelly taunted
about his height. Bullies even dubbed him the ‘Midget of the
Sahara’ and told him he would never get a girlfriend.
But now, the fashion-conscious 27-year-old, from Beni-
Mellal, Morocco, who spends four-and-a-half hours at the
gym several times a week, says his confidence has soared
as women love his ripped muscles, handlebar moustache
and quirky style
He said:
‘I go to the gym to keep healthy and because I want a sexy
body. I post photos on Instagram to express myself and get
women saying they like my muscles. ‘Posting photos of
myself could help others with dwarfism feel good about
themselves. People with dwarfism should be represented in
society and seen more, like as models. ‘If the chance came
up to be a model I would accept it. I love fashion, especially
American styles.’ Ismail, who can speak Arabic, English and
French, also said that, although people have suggested he’ll
be single forever because of his stature, he is determined to
find love.
‘I’m single at the moment and I’ve never had a girlfriend,’ he
said. ‘We have a lot of dating apps here that I could go on,
but I’m not on any. ‘I think a lot of people think I’m Casanova
and I’m in a lot of sexual relationships but it’s not true. I’ve
only had one sexual partner.’
He added:
‘I would like to get married though, and I talk to girls in
Europe and America. Maybe one day I could move to America
for a better future, to get married and have a family.

..Onstelly is single & avalable....she a Yoruba girl from nairaland wink
Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
We all deserves some love. Dwarf or no dwarf.

BTW, that his abs make sense ooo.

I am tripping mehn.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by cruzita(f): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
awww!!!!HateU2 is available
Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by Nature8(m): 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
He look good..
Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by Adudavidlee(m): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
am gradually falling in love with CRUZITA

pls help
Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
cruzita:
awww!!!!Hate.U2 is available
No ooo frndshp.
I yam taken by Don Jazzy cheesy
Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
When i first see d pix i been think say na dat dwarf lannister for game of thrones o undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ahmed0336:
When i first see d pix i been think say na dat dwarf lannister for game of thrones o undecided
heheheheheh
Dats my favourite guy in d movie

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Anybody with d guy phone number? cheesy cheesy i like him angry
Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by onstelly(f): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrCork:

I give up
Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by MadeOfBlaq(m): 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:
Eeyah, you will find love ismail embarassed
You could be his one and only nau!!
Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
HateU2:
heheheheheh
Dats my favourite guy in d movie
same here grin
Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by pistero(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
is dis not tyrion lannister of game of thrones
Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by robosky02(m): 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
Anybody with d guy phone number? cheesy cheesy i like him angry

come be serious I wouldn't allow you do that
see the man naaa haba

Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
wow... i swear dis one fine pass me lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by Fkforyou(m): 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
Why do all of them look alike, whether black or white.. lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by Duchessree(f): 12:04am On Apr 09, 2016
he looks like that dwarf in games of thrones grin grin
Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by OneManLegion(m): 1:46am On Apr 09, 2016
Nawa o...
Even dwarf fine pass me.

Which kain life be this na?

Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by refiner(f): 1:50am On Apr 09, 2016
....I will go up for d challenge.... u guys should cheeer me up!..cos its not easyundecided

who is behind me?grin
Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by onstelly(f): 5:15am On Apr 09, 2016
MrCork:

Goat
Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by dammywapes(m): 6:49am On Apr 09, 2016
Money was the case. baba if u get money u don marry
Re: Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos) by PhweshyJ(f): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2016
grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! / Is It Still Possible To Find A Lady That Will Do This With Me? (pics) / White Girls Are Too Caring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.