Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? (979 Views)

“I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Is Shoprite The Best Place To Show A Lady Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Met her today and next day lets go to shoprite :-/

i was even thinking one decent restaurant to chill...na sha shoprite shoprite she dey shout.

Buy unneccesary tinz like raw beef,crackers,,, snapping pictures like say na london.

.,mtcheww who shoprite don epp
Re: Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by falconey(m): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
tongue
ireneony has something to say
Re: Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by multikolour(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
that is a Nigerian lady for you.

Jadekitana come and answer
Re: Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by Tallesty1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sex with her is 90% possible if you shop-right.
Re: Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
Here in Port Harcourt it's SPAR....
Re: Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
M
Re: Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by Akkord4gov: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Na all of dem jare,naso I thought I fit find an exemption but to no avail
Ekiti State wey Shorprite no dey,na one big hotel wey get standard restaurant. If u no fit carry dem go,OYO ni oooo
Re: Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by Jadekitana(f): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
That's a broke babe
multikolour:
that is a Nigerian lady for you.

Jadekitana come and answer
Re: Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by Mediapace: 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
They want to spend your money finish to see an excuse in future to leave you
Re: Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by cruzita(f): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
undecided change your taste of girl
Re: Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by misshoree(f): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:
Met her today and next day lets go to shoprite :-/

i was even thinking one decent restaurant to chill...na sha shoprite shoprite she dey shout.

Buy unneccesary tinz like raw beef,crackers,,, snapping pictures like say na london.

.,mtcheww who shoprite don epp

lol,she probably wanna ruin you...sure u know wah i mean

Shoprite is nothing to me actually so dont generalize hastily
Re: Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by Mediapace: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
You are telling us you are difffsent sis?
cruzita:
undecided change your taste of girl
Re: Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
kossyablaze:
Anam enye unu nile ikike iba emume ncheta ubochi amurum.Anam atu oringo mmiri.Biakwa ma oburu n'ima egwu mmiri...
Translation....I'm inviting yall for a pool party 2mrw as I celebrate my birthday.Ya invited,if u can swim tho!

shut up,, which yeye pool party..

Where is it holding
Re: Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by multikolour(m): 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
That's a broke babe
hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by Danfuster(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nawa ooo...all this girls ehn!
Re: Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by halfricanadian(f): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
She want to go to KFC that is in shoprite

You know they say guys now love KFC girls nt Mr Biggs
Re: Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
misshoree:
lol,she probably wanna ruin you...sure u know wah i mean

Shoprite is nothing to me actually so dont generalize hastily

na lie ....prove ur points
Re: Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by cruzita(f): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
Mediapace:
You are telling us you are difffsent sis?
ofcos I'm special na
Re: Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by Mediapace: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
Yaga i don't believe
cruzita:
ofcos I'm special na
Re: Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by firstking01(m): 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Here in Port Harcourt it's SPAR....
by govt house abi?
Re: Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by TPAND(f): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
You self they cast yourself. We don know the kind girls wey you they chase.
Re: Ladies, Is Shoprite Your Heaven And Criteria To Date You ? by olajorn(m): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
TPAND:
You self they cast yourself. We don know the kind girls wey you they chase.
forget,gals don't write it for face

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Palava Funniest Picture. / My Sister's Wedding To A Nigerian! / Hillarious Chat Between A Girl And A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.