Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians (34167 Views)

What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... / I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2016
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Ghandi12: 10:44am On Apr 09, 2016
Sorry Uncle Lai. Baba and his government are not feeling our pains.

While we do not have jobs or getting laid-off Baba's nieces are being secretly employed in top positions in CBN.
While we cannot get small forex to sustain our small businesses Baba and friends get all the dollars to travel; Baba's children have their school fees paid in hard currencies from our sweat - Baba was even alleged to have said its a tough luck for those of us outside government.
Herdsmen kill everyday everywhere and Baba has never said anything about this menace.
How can Baba be feeling our pains when Baba's government has already concluded plans to tax us more (TV, phone-calls, house-maids etc).

Your government has not even solved a single major social menace that we could look at and perhaps trust your words again.

You always tell us to exercise patience but what single sacrifice is Baba or anyone in his government making in this though time. Have you reduced your fat salaries and allowances? Have you stopped using our sweat to fund your children education? Have you given out redundant cars in your convoy and garage to less-privileged Nigerians? Your "trust-worthy" government wants to give grants to employed yet demanding down-payment up to N25,000.

You people have no ideas what we are feeling.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by thunder74(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2016
I was scanning to read where the news will say "the President who was represented by....." bc I know my President can't say so.
Guess what? He was represented by Alhaji Lai Muhammed. Oro pesi je.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by ettaetta(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2016
You are already a disappointment...
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2016
Endless promises, you are not in our shoes so you can't feel our pains...BTW when are u travelling to space
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Tyviv(f): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2016
Story
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Ezedon(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2016
story for the gods
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Jidibia(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2016
Why is governor of borno state on that list? What criteria did use for awarding best governors?I think only Gombe and Edo state governors deserved to be there.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Lawalemi(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2016
otil1:
Big lie! Buhari did not say that.

When?

Which other paper carried it? Even Vanguard did not carry the story.

It's only those that don't know him that will believe such. He feels too big to condescend to apologising to ordinary Nigerians -bloody civilians, when he already feels abd believes he's a messiah.
Thanks. Buhari never said it personally
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by bukynkwuenu: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2016
dul.lard of daura
iya aisha d rice sharer
mere commissioner osunbade
lizard of ubima
lair mohameed
minister of darkness fashola
midget of d north el rufai
and other agent of chains
ministers of promises

all na afisi
and all na clueless lairs way waka come...n am waitin 4 2019 wen i go follow kick them...comot.....
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2016
Guy sh*t up if u don't know what to say, when was they last time u had electricity in ur area or have u ever bought pms for 250naira per litre? When was the last time buhari bought fuel?

Just keep ur dirt* mouth close king of zombie.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by 9jatatafo(m): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2016
Tomorrow he will say he never said so
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by refiner(f): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2016
...I knew it must be lie Muhammad dat will say dis!....
ngwanu let's watch and see!
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by dfrank2665: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2016
Hmmm

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by hesinbergx(m): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2016
There is difference between I feel your pain and am in pain. When someone says I feel your pain, it simply means he want to feel the pain but he/she is not encountering or faceing such pain... Such person is flexing, hypocrite..
So president of herdsmen fulani just shout up and face your travelling scheme. With cattles
You don't feel an iota of our pain...
Idiot....
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by 989900: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2016
I will believe . . . when I see how much is budgeted for Aso rock feeding and other domestics this year.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by canalily(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Are u a Nigerian Buhariundecided u dnt knw our pains, u feel nothing abt us. You had already dissappointed us since. Where are you right now BUHARIangryundecided
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Missmossy(f): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Eyah...now i pity him.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by refiner(f): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2016
otil1:
Big lie! Buhari did not say that.

When?

Which other paper carried it? Even Vanguard did not carry the story.

It's only those that don't know him that will believe such. He feels too big to condescend to apologising to ordinary Nigerians -bloody civilians, when he already feels abd believes he's a messiah.

...lol,u know our president vewi well,true he never said dis

it was lie Muhammad!; D

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by antispexish(m): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2016
ugolance:
The same story being repeated like a broken Congo record. The fact is you can't give what u don't have in life. The 'Promiser in chief' of all the armed liers federal republic of Nigeria is becoming so familiar with his usual 'I will do' lifestyle. #WeHaveBeenScammed

still better than " I will do" after 6 years in govenance
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by AngryNigerian(m): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2016
I hate this word 'WILL'!!!
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Abeymills(m): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2016
Bubuhari is a big scam disappointment n a failure
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by reggie25: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2016
Guys dis is a throwback photo dat reminds me of wat i used to do bak in d days in primary school. #You too did it.

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by husssaddam(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2016
mrodogu:
government of fairytale,, government of futures tenses ( I will do this I will do that)
I tire for dem o.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Saintp(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2016
Jidibia:
Why is governor of borno state on that list? What criteria did use for awarding best governors?I think only Gombe and Edo state governors deserved to be there.

No governor in this country deserves an award. In fact, award for what? For mediocrity? Go to serious countries and see how thier states look like.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Praizekeyz(m): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2016
Aremu01:
Sorry to say Sir, u re already disappointing us
go and become president na and see ow u will flow easily like river niger......ppl and dis der buharism speech sef.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by 6digitscomrade: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2016
i was reading until i saw it was lai moronhammed and i stopped..the rzn ur guess is as good as mine..lie from the pit of hell..
Akshow:
Oga do something fast
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Coldfeets: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2016
Akshow:
Oga do something fast

Something like what? lipsrsealed
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by frankwyte: 10:59am On Apr 09, 2016
If talking and photography is governance, I give it to yu! But sadly; it 'snt.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Emu4life(m): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2016
appini:
Buhari should go say that to his cows in Duara.
He don tell u and u don read am....dat mns u ar also one of his cows nt necessarily from DAURA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Denies Speech At UN Summit In Mauritania (Photo) / US Vows To Monitor $32.8m COVID-19 Spending In Nigeria / President Buhari Receives Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.