Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,705 members, 7,837,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians (34164 Views)

What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... / I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by ProfJulius1(m): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
I think we really need some peace!

I got this composition from somewhere:

So much engrossed in your job, right from January
Not even minding to complain, with such a salary
Even with a higher degree, been paid with the primary
With much pressure here and there, you still managed to marry
Struggling to balance ego with possession, but they never tally
Believing in your childhood dream, though they already tarry

Each day you wake up from bed, with so much worry
Thinking of the possible end,................. You can read it up yourself from http://gospelpoetry.org/i-need-some-peace/#
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by horlaryeenqar: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Youths of nowadays no dey chill at all
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by oloriooko(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
See scoping ooooo
PMB has been thoroughly polluted by jaganba and his epidemic team SMH
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by ticker(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Etophikisi:

my G i love that ur profile pix, #2pac
tnx mhen
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by vital94(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hahah tourist
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by santicruz: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ur already a dissapointment. Omo ale ati jatijati.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Badmus20(m): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
#Legend
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by dokgen(m): 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Achuwa1:
Pmb is a big scam,,
same way he fooled Nigerians in 1983,
same way he is fooling Nigerians now.
The only difference is tht there was idiargbon in 1983 to cover up his weaknesses but there is no idiargbon now to do tht anymire,so this has shown tht he is an ineffectual normad tht knows notn about governance
I'm pretty sure sir, that you are well informed about the Nigerian Government and you not a youngster.
Buhari is not a leader and has never been. All the seemingly good policies brought into play in the 80's were done by Major general Tunde Idiagbon who unfortunately is late now. And that's why, while Buhari was wide awake, and Idiagbon travelled, fellow soldiers like him (IBB) could plot a coup and chase him out like the weakling that he is. Probably if History was taught in our secondary schools, Younger Nigerians who squandered their support for PMB would have known, that the best role for him is to be a soldier with weapons and nothing more.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by theEYe21(f): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
SAI BABA O! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by hohafrank(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
Baba although I did not vote for you but I must let you know that you have disappointed evetybody.It is better you resign before you down the whole country upside down.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nusaf: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
dokgen:

I'm pretty sure sir, that you are well informed about the Nigerian Government and you not a youngster.
Buhari is not a leader and has never been. All the seemingly good policies brought into play in the 80's were done by Major general Tunde Idiagbon who unfortunately is late now. And that's why, while Buhari was wide awake, and Idiagbon travelled, fellow soldiers like him (IBB) could plot a coup and chase him out like the weakling that he is. Probably if History was taught in our secondary schools, Younger Nigerians who squandered their support for PMB would have known, that the best role for him is to be a soldier with weapons and nothing more.
Pls don't say what u don't know.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Worksunlimited: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
chukkystar:
Has he been in the country long enough to feel our pain?

Abeg help me ask am..!? Baba in chief of globetrotting is heading to china come tomorrow...

Nigerians are just not United... By now u people should have told him that if he dares to travel to china, he should just make sure he goes with all his belongings and forget about coming bak to naija...
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by inthack: 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
NO PAIN NO GAIN..........Continue with the good job sir.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Eeroh95(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
See mr man you annoy me anytime you make promise

What happened to the ones you already made?
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by chernest2002: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nusaf:

Yes, he was actually talking to us not u, so relax and have ur peace.
am not talking to you please.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Alanzazani: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Akshow:
Opeyemi Tomisin Ogunbadejo SAID: ~There you are, fighting, insulting, killing and destroying in their names, while their kids get robust education, jobs, gifts and properties you have ever wished for. Living your dreams on your behalf. Subject you to eternal envy. with your support..... ~There they are looting the national treasure, sharing it among themselves. They are in the competition of 'The Best At Looting'. They rape the national treasure and ejaculate the waste on you the ignorants, while you trek, make use of public transports, resort to crime for survival, e.t.c. But they sleep and wake in what belongs to you, yet, with your support...... ~They send you to kill, maim, harass, protest, assassinate, campaign, rig. You get to your rented apartment, dodge landlord enter, cause you haven't paid the rent, with several responsibilities awaiting you e.t.c, but they will never be at the battle front, yet they go to their mansions, relax in expensive jacuzzi, with wines expensive enough to start you a career, they reach for their expensive gadgets, and check their over-filled accounts, the profit they have made from your stupidity, unfortunately with your support..... ~You struggle for a job, some of you get one with peanut salaries that will be owed for months before you get paid, you scream, wail, shout, stress your vocal cord before they consider paying you. While their kids never get stressed for jobs, they have been getting paid even before they were born(ghost workers). Each one of them gets a month salary x2 your annual salary, again with your support. CBN secret/partial recruitment comes to mind. Oh! I forgot, them pikin get brain pass you! Abi no be so? ~You take sides when they throw unreal tantrums at each other. You fight your brothers and sisters on social media(oh I forgot! They are not your brothers and sisters, he is not from your tribe, he doesn't practise your religion, he is APC, ayam PDP, because they said so? issokay, kwontunu). But what comes to your mind when you see them laughing? Does the picture of those you have insulted, killed, destroyed with the words of your mouth comes to your mind? They become friends(like they really fought before) laugh at your ignorance. They have won again, no be you support am? Have you seen Obasanjo and Madam Patience recent pictures? Where dm two dey groove? When you groove last? Ok la, na fake jor. You don hear sey Aluko and Fayose don reconcile? Wait for Wike and Amaechi. They use you to achieve their wants and needs. Well done to you. ~You defend Tinubu abi, when him mama die as the Iyaloja of the whole Lagos State, your mama no get brain to lead na abi?, so he went for his daughter to become the new iyaloja (just imagine). Hmmm! Good. How many dignitaries attended your wedding? But Jonathan's Daughter received over 50 exotic cars. Na lie, na cheap propaganda. Infact na toys them give her. What a shame, on you na. ~They ruled your father, they are still ruling you, their kids are beginning to rule you as well, and maybe rule your born and unborn kids, with your support. Abi no be you dey vote for them? On election days, you risk your life and properties just to get them back to office. What have you been receiving since you've been voting? Nada. Yet you go still vote ooo. So pathetic................ -You struggle everyday, queue for fuel, enjoy interrupted electricity, but they don't feel this. While you run after public transports, Dino Melaye and his cohorts flaunts their wealth in your face, ride exotic machines. Oh! It's the lord's blessing, and na satan curse dey upon you abi? Issorite. ~they make use of religious tactics, they use our Pastors and Imams to divide us, oh I remember! They are Men of God, and you are Men of Devil? They spit from their private Jets, it lands on you while you're on your private Okada. Kwontunu. ~the problem of this country is not the few crooked pot-bellied leaders(looters), but the teeming foolish masses. Until we realize the battle is "we" against the "elites", things will never get better. Support intellectual revolution, supp

If we have just 500k youths that can reason like this, Nigeria would be a wonderful country were justice and equity will exist. I commend you. I read from beginning to end. I feel very happy logging into nairaland today cos of this ur write up
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
He has fuel, enjoys steady power supply, jetting around never stuck in traffic. How the fck is he feeling our pain oga Lai.

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Michael820(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Akshow:
Opeyemi Tomisin Ogunbadejo SAID: ~There you are, fighting, insulting, killing and destroying in their names, while their kids get robust education, jobs, gifts and properties you have ever wished for. Living your dreams on your behalf. Subject you to eternal envy. with your support..... ~There they are looting the national treasure, sharing it among themselves. They are in the competition of 'The Best At Looting'. They rape the national treasure and ejaculate the waste on you the ignorants, while you trek, make use of public transports, resort to crime for survival, e.t.c. But they sleep and wake in what belongs to you, yet, with your support...... ~They send you to kill, maim, harass, protest, assassinate, campaign, rig. You get to your rented apartment, dodge landlord enter, cause you haven't paid the rent, with several responsibilities awaiting you e.t.c, but they will never be at the battle front, yet they go to their mansions, relax in expensive jacuzzi, with wines expensive enough to start you a career, they reach for their expensive gadgets, and check their over-filled accounts, the profit they have made from your stupidity, unfortunately with your support..... ~You struggle for a job, some of you get one with peanut salaries that will be owed for months before you get paid, you scream, wail, shout, stress your vocal cord before they consider paying you. While their kids never get stressed for jobs, they have been getting paid even before they were born(ghost workers). Each one of them gets a month salary x2 your annual salary, again with your support. CBN secret/partial recruitment comes to mind. Oh! I forgot, them pikin get brain pass you! Abi no be so? ~You take sides when they throw unreal tantrums at each other. You fight your brothers and sisters on social media(oh I forgot! They are not your brothers and sisters, he is not from your tribe, he doesn't practise your religion, he is APC, ayam PDP, because they said so? issokay, kwontunu). But what comes to your mind when you see them laughing? Does the picture of those you have insulted, killed, destroyed with the words of your mouth comes to your mind? They become friends(like they really fought before) laugh at your ignorance. They have won again, no be you support am? Have you seen Obasanjo and Madam Patience recent pictures? Where dm two dey groove? When you groove last? Ok la, na fake jor. You don hear sey Aluko and Fayose don reconcile? Wait for Wike and Amaechi. They use you to achieve their wants and needs. Well done to you. ~You defend Tinubu abi, when him mama die as the Iyaloja of the whole Lagos State, your mama no get brain to lead na abi?, so he went for his daughter to become the new iyaloja (just imagine). Hmmm! Good. How many dignitaries attended your wedding? But Jonathan's Daughter received over 50 exotic cars. Na lie, na cheap propaganda. Infact na toys them give her. What a shame, on you na. ~They ruled your father, they are still ruling you, their kids are beginning to rule you as well, and maybe rule your born and unborn kids, with your support. Abi no be you dey vote for them? On election days, you risk your life and properties just to get them back to office. What have you been receiving since you've been voting? Nada. Yet you go still vote ooo. So pathetic................ -You struggle everyday, queue for fuel, enjoy interrupted electricity, but they don't feel this. While you run after public transports, Dino Melaye and his cohorts flaunts their wealth in your face, ride exotic machines. Oh! It's the lord's blessing, and na satan curse dey upon you abi? Issorite. ~they make use of religious tactics, they use our Pastors and Imams to divide us, oh I remember! They are Men of God, and you are Men of Devil? They spit from their private Jets, it lands on you while you're on your private Okada. Kwontunu. ~the problem of this country is not the few crooked pot-bellied leaders(looters), but the teeming foolish masses. Until we realize the battle is "we" against the "elites", things will never get better. Support intellectual revolution, supp
that's a nice write up,and I like your sense of humor, but my question is who should we vote for then, who can we trust to represent us ? because politics in Nigeria is more of a business transaction, the good ones have refuse to join the course,often time the good ones are even turn overtime due to the rotten system, or who would think the shoeless guy from otuoke has only come to richen himself. so, if we want to have good governance in this country the good and incorruptible ones as to out and fight for a post

1 Like

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Tarzaa(m): 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
Reski:
Sai baba! But baba you need to do more because Nigerians are suffering. Communication is key at this critical junction. I don't have any doubt about your competence and patriotism but baba you still need to do more and do it fast.
Thanx for been polite.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
fools
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by calcal: 3:35am On Apr 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Vows To Monitor $32.8m COVID-19 Spending In Nigeria / Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) / Truckloads Of Dangote Rice Arrive Lagos For Distribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.