Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians (34168 Views)

What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... / I Share Your Pains- Buhari Tells Parents Of Chibok Girls / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by samchide(m): 11:24am On Apr 09, 2016
Pain is nothing but part of the GAME (I FEEL Your Pain) ain't nothing fair with this love affair to share with the street am in deep losing all kind of sleep ain't no love so my eyes don't blink the government is too 4ucking blind for the BIG Picture

I am just trying to stay righteous
Lost one pain that is priceless crushing the pieces of the past and move on, I have lost friends, Dreams, and shed tears too so I can't cry anymore PAIN IS A LIE
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by ndcide(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2016
Any time I hear or read "16 years" I just switch off. Because I see at as someone deliberately lying to me.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Biafra101: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2016
Before then some of you were saying the high cost of petrol in the east was a result of greed of the Easterners now it's even higher in the north and west.... This country can't work from this bigotry among us all... Everyone is very sentimental and nepotism here is A prime
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Roadmike(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2016
[size=14pt][/size]These people and excuses Lai is never tired of refering to the previous regime.

Yes Nigerians are aware of the challenges and voted you people into Power to #Dosomething yet all you have is giving excuses.

Its a year in office what have you done in less than a year we have had long queues at Gas station for more than 3 Times now this being the worst of all.

Same for power supply no clear cut policy direction

War on Terror and Insurgency is being won because he was the recognised spoke person so at least will honour him by calming down waiting the election of another Kafari ?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by KelvinC1(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2016
ticker:
rubbish
or LUBBISH
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by stubbornman(m): 11:31am On Apr 09, 2016
Ogbeni talk to the fingers
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by yewawa: 11:32am On Apr 09, 2016
God bless Nigeria.......God bless Nigerians......God bless our president.This is our Jerusalem......and it shall be well with it.Peace.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2016
Story for obatala! I never knew i voted spineless insensitive scammers!...nig politicians are core-criminals!
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Caleycash(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2016
Mr president your priorities are set on frivolities... am sorry to say so, but you will definitely disappoint Nigerians, unless you amend your ways, buckle up and tackle major and pressing issues.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Afroconnect: 11:35am On Apr 09, 2016
We should embrace sustainable development...irrespective of the party that wins in elections,development strides ought to be sustained,so over-time it will yield better results for the people, than each government restarting it's own projects and executions-abandoning the former that was being done with the same public funds.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by TPAND(f): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2016
Freeworldbutfre:
To lead is not easy thanks to God that we hav a Leader that feel our pains. Just 11 months of leadership we are comparing it with 6yrs on single person and 16yrs on entire group. To rebuild the old house that has no good foundation take a little bit time.
To put in place. Democracy is a process not an order. Never in Nigeria history u have a national assembly were d opposition hav such number.
And u know dey can do everything to stop d light shining and all of us are seeing it.
Lets keep praying for his good intentions towards Nigerians

Fools always lay cliam to 16years of PDP. Like PDP na human being.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Deen77: 11:40am On Apr 09, 2016
pendusky:

What you don't understand is that "Youth" don't need excuses... Ask that guy he was Buhari supporter, So let him be, him find solutions and stop feeling their pains

Solution is not by miracle, what PDP don't archive in 16 years, Nigeria want it in 1 years under Buhari.

See how a German bank rate Nigeria, ZERO.

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 09, 2016
WHY CANT HE JUST COME OUT TO SPEEK TO EXPLAIN THE PROBLEM GOING ON ABI HIN NO SABI TALK??
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Deen77: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2016
Caleycash:
Mr president your priorities are set on frivolities... am sorry to say so, but you will definitely disappoint Nigerians, unless you amend your ways, buckle up and tackle major and pressing issues.

Do you no we are starting from zero, ask those that knows about economy.

If for 16 years we are importing petroleum without looking for solution to produce locally wasting our foreign exchange on importation.

How can we grow as a nation been an import depending country. Wasted all d Oil boom on importation and subsidies.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by kajoula(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2016
[size=18pt]na today ?

During your campaign, you promised more than this ?

Nothing wey we don see..............ANOTHER APC LIE[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Horlartunji21(f): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2016
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for an angel, saint or miracle worker. So I never expected a miracle, I voted for change not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in a year so Nigerians let's be patient.......
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by anonimi: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2016
Below are just a few examples of how our president shows that he feels our pains, not so
He probably thinks we are all APCshit brain-washed zombies.
Sorry sir we are not all zombies.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3366370_125927734333042835425381910869646342089244n1_jpeg1d4b88cded8ebcb69839caf542969a5a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3366326_126700494333042002092135394159715092748366n3_jpeg90bde405d931af50d2c55d041e2e1cdc
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by anonimi: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2016
Horlartunji21:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for an angel, saint or miracle worker. So I never expected a miracle, I voted for change not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in a year so Nigerians let's be patient.......

The man solely responsible for 8 of the 16 years at federal level is now Chief Adviser to Buubuu, not so?

vanessaRN:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo had a closed door meeting with President Buhari at the state house Abuja today April 7th. photos below..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3576541_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/photos-obj-visits-buhari.html

...F A C T.. C H E C K ...

'Obasanjo and Atiku in 8 years built one UNIVERSITY each for themselves....Bells and ABTI.
They built NONE for Nigerians.

Jonathan and Sambo in 4 years built 14 (FOURTEEN) new universities for all Nigerians.
NONE for themselves.

NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now consultants/sponsors/piloters/members of APC....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2023224_106334837960003637540871239247822158463153o_jpega322806fc65b78cc91e1dd619380fecb

Sourced from: https://www.nairaland.com/2146237/why...ive/4#30711260
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Jimi23(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2016
We will never be as dumb as we were in 2015. One year in office, nothing achieved despite all the empty promises. We are already disappointed. We will shock u come 2019.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by iyerikan12: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2016
You are just suffering Nigerians for nothing, put it at the back of your mind that Nigerian of today is far different from Nigerian of yesterday.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Sorry to ask who is Nigerian's president?
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Caseless: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
The more they insult him and try to pull him down, the stronger my faith in him gets. smiley
same here, bro! Whatever negative things they say about him dont get to me anymore; rather, they increase my love and trust for him.
I don't think God created or would create any Nigerian that can win my heart and trust like buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by BirabilPaul(m): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Algarkiyu: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
May Allah help you Sir!
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Ghandi12: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Deen77:

Do you no we are starting from zero, ask those that knows about economy.
If for 16 years we are importing petroleum without looking for solution to produce locally wasting our foreign exchange on importation.
How can we grow as a nation been an import depending country. Wasted all d Oil boom on importation and subsidies.

Bro please stop this 16 years excuse. We heard it on the first month of this government inauguration and 1 year later the excuse is still being sold. We matched, campaigned and voted for this government but we are not blind to see their inefficiencies, misplaced-priorities, waste, in-actions, in sensitivities, over-celebration and hero-worshiping.

Today, we are still earning from oil and these resources still being wasted on things that only concern the few government officials. It has been revealed Mr. President and Governors overseas trips are ALWAYS done in dollars and this usually runs into hundreds of thousand dollars. Even the first family have been pictured using foreign-made goods that are not cheap.

It took Mr. President 6 months to announce his cabinet - but the list when released showed he could have done that in two weeks.

We trusted and voted PMB to solve the 16 years problem not to be telling us what we already know. If his government continue reminding us the problem is 16 years old they are indirectly telling us we trusted the wrong guys.
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Ojiofor: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
Buhari will rather FLY than feel our pains!
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by livinstone8(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
If only he has been on queue for fuel, he will know d real meaning of pain not just by mouth
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Damicares(f): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
ticker:
u are feeling our pains by mouth. what have you done to ameliorate it. Oloshi olo buruku
Take it easy dude, must you curse?
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Merveille(m): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
cheesy enyia go and turn our fuel around or else eh, i will finish u, you get mind dey tell us make we no vex baa no probs, just don't put our economy in order b4 we will cooperate.cheesy
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
mrodogu:
government of fairytale,, government of futures tenses ( I will do this I will do that)

ticker:
u are feeling our pains by mouth. what have you done to ameliorate it. Oloshi olo buruku

appini:
Buhari should go say that to his cows in Duara.

chukkystar:
Has he been in the country long enough to feel our pain?

Akshow:
Oga do something fast

Whether y'all like it or not PMB is working tirelessly. Non of y'all fathers can't rule his household not to mention a full street but the man is doing his best to fix a broken nation. Smh F-diots !

Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Godsonkemz(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Moonlight tales for the 'gullibles'
Re: I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians by onatisi(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
chukkystar:
Has he been in the country long enough to feel our pain?
Dont mind lair Mohammed . He is only telling Nigerians what they want to hear.buhari is already planning for another 2 trips abroad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / US Vows To Monitor $32.8m COVID-19 Spending In Nigeria / APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.