Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,416 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Ill-mannered Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ill-mannered Lady (1769 Views)

Terminally Ill 7-year-old Boy Marries His Mum To Fulfill His Last Wish (photo) / Bride Shaves Her Head At Her Wedding To Support Her Terminally Ill Groom / A MUST READ: Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ill-mannered Lady by Ekakamba: 6:49am On Apr 09, 2016
I have been chatting with her for quite some time, she confided in me and told me that she really likes me a lot and would like to meet me one day. Hoping that I don't disappoint her like all the other men who have passed in her life (ex's and potential boyfriends to be specific).
I agreed to take her out on a date. A lunch at the restaurant. A fancy one.
I arrived at the restaurant prior to her arrival. She was about 30 minutes late and never apologised about it, instead she threw a few curse words saying that 'God pu-nish that driver'. I thought she was talking to me, because immediately when she arrived at the restaurant she just tilt her head and spotted me instantly.
She was carrying a huge red bag that I assumed it was full of regrets, but I asked her what it was for just for asking sake.
She looked at me and said "Argh man, it's just a bag".
She asked me to stand up and sized me and said I look more handsome and big compared to the photos I post on Facebook, she added by asking why are my photos black and white and before I answered her she just pulled a sit with her leg and sat down.
She pulled out her Samsung galaxy phone and rolled her index finger on it and constantly volunteered her eyes on me.
The waiter came and gave us a menu, I just ordered a decent meal but her? She spent close to 15 minutes trying to study the menu. She then ordered a mean with a very big word and asked the waiter how does it taste like and the waiter just smiled and said that our meals will be served.
The meals came and she was surprised to see that her big named meal is as small as baby food. I could see her dissatisfactionand disappointment running down her cheeks.
She asked to taste mine. She pulled my plate and what started as a taste led to the whole eatery, she grabbed her Samsung galaxy phone and took a picture while she devour.
She was completely in her own world, she talked while food was on her mouth. The was a point where she scrolled down her phone and mistakingly licked her finger thereafter.
I was there, watching all of the action.
By any chance she could get, she would update me about the number of likes that has just kicked in.
Instead of using a toothpick to remove a stuck meat on her teeth she took a box of matches on her bag and use one of the match sticks as one of her toothpick.
After it was all said and rated, she recieved a phone call which she claimed it was urgent and would require some privacy.
After the phone call she came back running and told me that one of her friends have engaged in a fight and picked up her bag.
She kissed me on the forehead and asked me to give her a cab money.
I gave it to her.
But now I just got a text from her telling me how she had some nice time and would like to do it once again if she had some time. She also added some bit of romance to it and said that she loves me.
I bet she is still wondering why she will die single because after all that I just blocked her like all the other man that she told me about.
Her standards are retar-ded high indeed.

1 Like

Re: Ill-mannered Lady by LouisBERG: 6:52am On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by Kingsasian(m): 6:52am On Apr 09, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by cruzita(f): 7:02am On Apr 09, 2016
grin angry if the way u describe her na so she dey,her own don finish be that.*chop and go*who want this kind liability

1 Like

Re: Ill-mannered Lady by LouisBERG: 7:07am On Apr 09, 2016
Ekakamba:
she took a box of matches on her bag and use one of the match sticks as one of her toothpick.
A relative of LIE mohammed spotted. Chai!! even in this case, LiE mohammed is still learning from you. Who the f**k does that A MatCh Stick.. Smh can a mAtch stick even take the place of a tooth pick?? If u'v said broom stick, maybe i'd have manage to believe...op abeg just fear God cos this lie can even wake up the dead.
#caLLmeBERG

3 Likes

Re: Ill-mannered Lady by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 09, 2016
cruzita:
grin angry if the way u describe her na so she dey,her own don finish be that.*chop and go*who want this kind liability
See advice!!!

My NL crush is a badooo
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by Ekakamba: 7:18am On Apr 09, 2016
Who the fork does that? Well, the person I wrote 'bout. I should've said broomstick right? So the chances of you a lady keeping broomstick in your bag is greater than keeping a box of matches or a stick of match? Woah! You must be a descendant of the name you typed...... . tongue
LouisBERG:

A relative of LIE mohammed spotted. Chai!! even in this case, LiE mohammed is still learning from you. Who the f**k does that A MatCh Stick.. Smh can a mAtch stick even take the place of a tooth pick?? If u'v said broom stick, maybe i'd have manage to believe...op abeg just fear God cos this lie can even wake up the dead.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by Jadekitana(f): 7:21am On Apr 09, 2016
LouisBERG:

#caLLmeBERG

I wonder o, I actually believed the story until I got to that part. That's a huge fat lie!! No sane human being carries matches around as toothpick, especially when there's one on the table! Is she a conc villager? That part just made me doubt the whole story.
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by LouisBERG: 8:34am On Apr 09, 2016
Ekakamba:
Who the fork does that? Well, the person I wrote 'bout. I should've said broomstick right? So the chances of you a lady keeping broomstick in your bag is greater than keeping a box of matches or a stick of match? Woah! You must be a descendant of the name you typed...... . tongue
hey man, i dont exchange puerile and nasty words Online. From my perspective, a match stick can never be use as a substitute for a tooth piCk. There is no sharp edge that can penetrate were those meat that are stuck inbetween your teeth in a matCh stick. Since you started the lie, i just wanna help your ministry by telling u if you'd used broom stick at least maybe some people might believe ur epistle.. MatCh stick kOr match pako ni grin funny poSt.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by LouisBERG: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

I wonder o, I actually believed the story until I got to that part. That's a huge fat lie!! No sane human being carries matches around as toothpick, especially when there's one on the table! Is she a conc villager? That part just made me doubt the whole story.
what more can i say....it's very hard to believe.
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by misspicy2(f): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2016
Ekakamba:
A fictitious story then

I like your imagination, I know some ladies who would do that but the exaggeration is much,tune it down to give the fiction some life feel smiley
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by Ekakamba: 9:03am On Apr 09, 2016
I didn't use no puerile or nasty words on you. I just replied your opinion with a similar phrase of yours: 'Who the f**k does that A MatCh Stick.' Not a direct hit on ya. Believe or not, I posted my story not an answer to an exam.
LouisBERG:

hey man, i dont exchange puerile and nasty words Online. From my perspective, a match stick can never be use as a substitute for a tooth piCk. There is no sharp edge that can penetrate were those meat that are stuck inbetween your teeth in a matCh stick. Since you started the lie, i just wanna help your ministry by telling u if you'd used broom stick at least maybe some people might believe ur epistle.. MatCh stick kOr match pako ni grin funny poSt.
#caLLmeBERG
#callMeDoggy tongue
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by Ekakamba: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2016
Sorry..... What's the meaning of fictitious?
misspicy2:

A fictitious story then

I like your imagination, I know some ladies who would do that but the exaggeration is much,tune it down to give the fiction some life feel smiley
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2016
lolz....nice story
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by misspicy2(f): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2016
Ekakamba:
Sorry..... What's the meaning of fictitious?
I would have asked you to check Google or dictionary,I bet you have none smiley

Re: Ill-mannered Lady by Ekakamba: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2016
misspicy2:

I would have asked you to check Google or dictionary,I bet you have none smiley
Someone deleted my google and I couldn't afford a dictionary. Thanks.... wink
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2016
@ OP i love such girls pls give me her contact so i can make money off her hungry ass shebi she go like to date big men nau
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by Ekakamba: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2016
Thanks. smiley grin
Snowangel4:
lolz....nice story
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by Ekakamba: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2016
I no get her number o.
dairykidd:
@ OP i love such girls pls give me her contact so i can make money off her hungry ass shebi she go like to date big men nau
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2016
Ekakamba:
I no get her number o.

haba why nau sad
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by Ekakamba: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2016
I don clean am.
dairykidd:

haba why nau sad
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by 100Cents: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Just 30minutes late and you are crying.

Some carry handbags wey big pass ghana-must-go.
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by 100Cents: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
LouisBERG:

#caLLmeBERG

Were you at the scene ?
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by Eleganza33(f): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
lol
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by firstking01(m): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Just imagine, smh
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by firstking01(m): 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
LouisBERG:

#caLLmeBERG
what are you saying sefundecided, you never see people use matches stick as toothpick??

1 Like

Re: Ill-mannered Lady by firstking01(m): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Jadekitana:

and what is she smokes, judging from her way of life??
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by MrCork: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ekakamba:
I have been chatting with her for quite some time, she confided in me and told me that she really likes me a lot and would like to meet me one day. Hoping that I don't disappoint her like all the other men who have passed in her life (ex's and potential boyfriends to be specific).
I agreed to take her out on a date. A lunch at the restaurant. A fancy one.
I arrived at the restaurant prior to her arrival. She was about 30 minutes late and never apologised about it, instead she threw a few curse words saying that 'God pu-nish that driver'. I thought she was talking to me, because immediately when she arrived at the restaurant she just tilt her head and spotted me instantly.
She was carrying a huge red bag that I assumed it was full of regrets, but I asked her what it was for just for asking sake.
She looked at me and said "Argh man, it's just a bag".
She asked me to stand up and sized me and said I look more handsome and big compared to the photos I post on Facebook, she added by asking why are my photos black and white and before I answered her she just pulled a sit with her leg and sat down.
She pulled out her Samsung galaxy phone and rolled her index finger on it and constantly volunteered her eyes on me.
The waiter came and gave us a menu, I just ordered a decent meal but her? She spent close to 15 minutes trying to study the menu. She then ordered a mean with a very big word and asked the waiter how does it taste like and the waiter just smiled and said that our meals will be served.
The meals came and she was surprised to see that her big named meal is as small as baby food. I could see her dissatisfactionand disappointment running down her cheeks.
She asked to taste mine. She pulled my plate and what started as a taste led to the whole eatery, she grabbed her Samsung galaxy phone and took a picture while she devour.
She was completely in her own world, she talked while food was on her mouth. The was a point where she scrolled down her phone and mistakingly licked her finger thereafter.
I was there, watching all of the action.
By any chance she could get, she would update me about the number of likes that has just kicked in.
Instead of using a toothpick to remove a stuck meat on her teeth she took a box of matches on her bag and use one of the match sticks as one of her toothpick.
After it was all said and rated, she recieved a phone call which she claimed it was urgent and would require some privacy.
After the phone call she came back running and told me that one of her friends have engaged in a fight and picked up her bag.
She kissed me on the forehead and asked me to give her a cab money.
I gave it to her.
But now I just got a text from her telling me how she had some nice time and would like to do it once again if she had some time. She also added some bit of romance to it and said that she loves me.
I bet she is still wondering why she will die single because after all that I just blocked her like all the other man that she told me about.
Her standards are retar-ded high indeed.

...is she retarded & is her name Onstelly ..from nairaland? undecided
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by Ekakamba: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
lol. Nah...
MrCork:

...is she retarded & is her name Onstelly ..from nairaland? undecided
Re: Ill-mannered Lady by Ekakamba: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
walai 30minutes too much nau.... If only I knew the time I waited won't worth it.
100Cents:
Just 30minutes late and you are crying.

Some carry handbags wey big pass ghana-must-go.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Cool Enough / 10 Reasons Why Men Think Many Women Are Useless / 20 Picture That Shows 10 Country With Beautiful Girls In Africa..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.