Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers (31317 Views)

Three Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Killed in Maiduguri Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos / REVEALED: How Boko Haram Trains Female Captives To Be Suicide Bombers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by YoursGEJ(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
No one can justify doing this to your fellow human being to "please" God. I don't care what your holy book says
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by Jabioro: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
cold:
Hmmm..we shall overcome Insha Allah. For the prophet (pbuh) have already promised us victory..

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
Allah Akbar..Allah Akbar
Who are the unbeliever ? Is not the same instructions been carry out by Boko Haram ? Abi you you can't analysis your quote.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by omolola15(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ehiscotch:
End time question : "Do you want to follow Christ or Islam?"
I know it is a tough decision to choose btw life & death, but is it not better to choose Christ & go to heaven than to commit suicide & mass murder?

Make i bend if you choose Christ.
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by SporaD8: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Fmartin:
But i always wonder if this suicide bombers ar no more in their sanity.......

Honestly, except black magic can affect me to carry bomb fr suicide attack.
pray not to witness war bro, am sure u will do worse!
And remember these are TEENAGE GIRLS(still in their formation years and easily influence). By the time Bokoharam finish wit them, they'll simply see death as a more merciful way out.
I really don't see these girls as the villain, rather they are the victims of circumstance.
If they could help it, they'd rather kill themselves than become a suicide bomber. Some have even been known to detonate the bomb in a sparsely populated area(immediately BH monitoring team leave them to finish the assignment) just to minimise casualties.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by emorse(m): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ehiscotch:
I know it is a tough decision to choose btw life & death, but is it not better to choose Christ & go to heaven than to commit suicide & mass murder?

May you never have to make that choice.
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by macaranta(m): 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Okay
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by emorse(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Demmzy15:
Suicide bombing is prohibited in Islam, it's never justified, whoever indulges in it is going to hell.

Blowing oneself up is suicide, which is haraam (forbidden) because Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning): “And do not kill yourselves” [an-Nisa’ 4:29]. And the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “ … “Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron will have that iron in his hand, thrusting it into his belly in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5442; Muslim, 109. 

Suicide is prohibited in Islam so whatever you wrote up is rubbish. Please show me one verse from the bible that prohibits suicide?! Just one!

You enlightened people with the first part of your comment but "rubbished" everything when you compared with the bible. Fact is, those idiots perpetrate their evil in the name of Islam and not Christianity. Its your duty as a good Muslim to teach people the truth and help them understand that those assholes don't represent your religion and not to try and condemn other people's religion.

NB: I'm not trying to defend Christianity. I don't take any religion seriously but I try not to be disrespectful towards them. Enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by texazzpete(m): 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
Demmzy15:

Suicide is prohibited in Islam so whatever you wrote up is rubbish. Please show me one verse from the bible that prohibits suicide?! Just one!

“You shall not murder” (Exodus 20:13), and suicide is murdering oneself.

Not sure why you're bringing the Bible into this, you thrice accursed fellow.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by powerblaze(m): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Demmzy15:
Suicide bombing is prohibited in Islam, it's never justified, whoever indulges in it is going to hell.

Blowing oneself up is suicide, which is haraam (forbidden) because Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning): “And do not kill yourselves” [an-Nisa’ 4:29]. And the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “ … “Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron will have that iron in his hand, thrusting it into his belly in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5442; Muslim, 109. 

What part of " Thou Shall Not Kill " don't you understand?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by gossipatrol(f): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Demmzy15:

U were making a lot of sense until the last part! Is it christains that are carrying out these suicide bombings? why are u now bringing in Christianity in this matter?

Pls stick to the topic and stop trying to compare religions jare

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by cutekhalifa(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
Can we recall 1967 pogrom .... Some of this children there forefathers might have in one way or other participate in 1967 serving of innocent children from defunct eastern region... If we can remember when david kill one of his army and took his wife, God said to him, the sword will never depart from your home... Exodus 34:6-7 “The Lord passed before him and proclaimed, “The Lord, the Lord, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness,
keeping steadfast love for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, but who will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children and the children’s children, to the third and the fourth generation.”

My point is that.... The children of the fathers that commit all those war crime against the lost tribe of jews should beg for mercy and forgiveness, so the inequity/sins of the forefathers will not be upon the children of the forth fifth and sixth generation...

But the question is that.... Have the children disassociate themselves from the atrocities, hatred, force marriage, plunder, war crime committed by the forefathers The answer is NO they haven't

Please follow the link below
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra

Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by swtdrms(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
cold:
Hmmm..we shall overcome Insha Allah. For the prophet (pbuh) have already promised us victory..

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
Allah Akbar..Allah Akbar

What are trying to say? Are u supporting boko harram or what?
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by emerged01(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ehiscotch:

I have to read your post over and over to understand why the guy that quoted you said your post is rubbish. Now I understand what you mean by Islam in your own context.hmmmm...
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by micky2004: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
I have always said it,Islam may be peace. but there are many people practising Islam that are wicked,particularly 4rm d northern part of Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by micky2004: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Demmzy15:

there may not be a verse in d bible dat forbid suicide,but that does not mean d bible or Christianity
support it either.
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by faites(f): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ehiscotch:

Easier said than done. Just pray that would never be in a situation to make that choice.
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by nawa1(m): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Demmzy15:

1 Corinthians 3:16-17

Ecclesiastes 7:17
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by nawa1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
1 Corinthians 3:16-17 ESV
Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple.

Ecclesiastes 7:17 ESV
Be not overly wicked, neither be a fool. Why should you die before your time?
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Briz:
Grandmother @ 47? Life is sweet up north.

its just sad, she looks 54.

I think regardless of religion, those people up north just born kids as it comes and at a very early age.

when it comes to way of life, the north and south is far apart.

those northerners live in a completely different world.
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by Lilimax(f): 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Demmzy15:

Make your point and leave Christianity out of this. embarassed You know that the problems of this world is deeply rooted in Islam. ISIS, DAESH, Al-quaeda, Al-shabaab, Bokoharam , etc all have one evil in common which is ISLAM. Give me a country that does not recognise Islam and I will give you a county that is very peaceful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by chuksonu(m): 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Demmzy15:

Thou Shall NOT KILL.
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by Demmzy15(m): 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lilimax:
Make your point and leave Christianity out of this. embarassed You know that the problems of this world is deeply rooted in Islam. ISIS, DAESH, Al-quaeda, Al-shabaab, Bokoharam , etc all have one evil in common which is ISLAM. Give me a country that does not recognise Islam and I will give you a county that is very peaceful.
Just shut up, hypocrite! So all the Christian nations in crisis are to be blamed in Christianity ba? I seriously don't why many of can't think straight again!
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by Demmzy15(m): 12:00am On Apr 10, 2016
gossipatrol:

U were making a lot of sense until the last part! Is it christains that are carrying out these suicide bombings? why are u now bringing in Christianity in this matter?

Pls stick to the topic and stop trying to compare religions jare
I didn't just mention Christianity, I quoted someone. So please face him not me!
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by Demmzy15(m): 12:02am On Apr 10, 2016
powerblaze:

What part of " Thou Shall Not Kill " don't you understand?
I said a verse that's prohibits suicide, even with this verse the biblical God and his soldiers have killed more people than the devil himself!
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by Demmzy15(m): 12:04am On Apr 10, 2016
nawa1:

1 Corinthians 3:16-17

Ecclesiastes 7:17

Quote fully please!
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 10, 2016
Logician:
Can't soldiers/DSS infiltrate bokoharam. The threat would have been neutralised.

NO! They are busy looking for a reason to come to Abia state and start arresting innocent people all in the name of "IPOB killing 5 Fulani Northerners and burying them in shallow graves".
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by Godsonkemz(m): 12:40am On Apr 10, 2016
Fmartin:
But i always wonder if this suicide bombers ar no more in their sanity.......

Honestly, except black magic can affect me to carry bomb fr suicide attack.

They had no option other than to accept it or being butchered. Secondly they use magical and hypnotic means and even threats to influence their actions.
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by Alezy(m): 12:42am On Apr 10, 2016
Demmzy15:

He doesn't need to show u any scripture. its clear, God is love and he commanded that u love ur neighbours as urself that means there is a special self love created in man from the beginning.
A man who loves himself won't try to take his life that's why the bible says love ur neighbours as urself cos if u can't take ur life then u shouldn't be able to take ur neighbours life.
Moreover, it's stated in the bible that your body is the temple of God cos u where created in his image and likeness so why take the life given by God? it means u re not greatful and do u expect ungrateful people to be with him for eternity? ? No.

I might believe you when u say Islam kicks against suicide but u read the news and those guys believe in Islam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by just2endowed: 12:44am On Apr 10, 2016
Demmzy15:

Even the terrorists know Christ. God is good
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by NubianX: 2:25am On Apr 10, 2016
"THOU SHALL NOT KILL"

Exodus 20:13
Deutronomy 5:17

Are universal enough...U ignoramus!

Demmzy15:

Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by ROCKJ1(m): 4:44am On Apr 10, 2016
But Buhari said he will destroy boko haram in 6 months.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

STATE POLICE, RESTRUCTURING: Senate Tongue-lashes El-rufai / $2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria / NLC/TUC & FG Fail To Reach Compromise: Strike Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.