Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers (31315 Views)

Three Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Killed in Maiduguri Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos / REVEALED: How Boko Haram Trains Female Captives To Be Suicide Bombers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by treasuremi1(m): 5:54am On Apr 10, 2016
Demmzy15:
Suicide bombing is prohibited in Islam, it's never justified, whoever indulges in it is going to hell.

Blowing oneself up is suicide, which is haraam (forbidden) because Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning): “And do not kill yourselves” [an-Nisa’ 4:29]. And the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “ … “Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron will have that iron in his hand, thrusting it into his belly in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5442; Muslim, 109. 

Suicide is prohibited in Islam so whatever you wrote up is rubbish. Please show me one verse from the bible that prohibits suicide?! Just one!
Killing in whatever form is a sin in the Bible. Thou shall not kill.
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by Nekabari17: 7:54am On Apr 10, 2016
buhari call ur boyz to order oo
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by skies(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2016
Ehiscotch:
End time question : "Do you want to follow Christ or Islam?"
I know it is a tough decision to choose btw life & death, but is it not better to choose Christ & go to heaven than to commit suicide & mass murder?
It's easy to criticize here on nairaland, pray you don't have to face the reality.. This is the most difficult question ever.. Especially in the face of death. God help us
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by foriz4u(m): 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
Demmzy15:
Suicide bombing is prohibited in Islam, it's never justified, whoever indulges in it is going to hell.

Blowing oneself up is suicide, which is haraam (forbidden) because Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning): “And do not kill yourselves” [an-Nisa’ 4:29]. And the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “ … “Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron will have that iron in his hand, thrusting it into his belly in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5442; Muslim, 109. 

Suicide is prohibited in Islam so whatever you wrote up is rubbish. Please show me one verse from the bible that prohibits suicide?! Just one!
thank you my faithful Muslim brother in the faithful Muslim faith. I'm a Christian and I read your Simon and I commend it but, inasmuch as I fancy your genuinecity n fellowship of the Quran I will like to caution u against the act of biblical vs quranmic or Islamic vs Christianity debate.
my beloved brother, pls desist from it n make profane n good statement/judgment about ur religion n that of ur neighbor for blasphemy n slanders among religious believes is one major problem we face in the world today, so let run from it.

the bible says "thy shall not kill". actually I'm not a pastor to have read the bible front to back page after page but I've not come across any place that say don't commit suicide. but it is clearly written n known in the holy bible that any form of killing be it murder, abortion, suicide or kill urself by urself is sinful n the punishment is hell.

so if It's not in my bible n It's in d quran glory b to God, both are instructional books to guide us to heaven so let's compliment each one another.

BH is Islamic? It's quite unfortunate these guys are hiding under the umbrella of Islamism same way we have fake pastors hiding under the umbrella of Christ.

so let's face the problem instead throw attack at our faithful religions .

Godbless u.
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by Demmzy15(m): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
foriz4u:

thank you my faithful Muslim brother in the faithful Muslim faith. I'm a Christian and I read your Simon and I commend it but, inasmuch as I fancy your genuinecity n fellowship of the Quran

Thank you very much my brother, may Allaah continue to protect you!

I will like to caution u against the act of biblical vs quranmic or Islamic vs Christianity debate.
my beloved brother, pls desist from it n make profane n good statement/judgment about ur religion n that of ur neighbor for blasphemy n slanders among religious believes is one major problem we face in the world today, so let run from it.

As you saw my bro, I didn't just make this post randomly. I replied a Christian and if you looked carefully, you'll see me quoting him. It was his post that warranted this reply!

the bible says "thy shall not kill". actually I'm not a pastor to have read the bible front to back page after page but I've not come across any place that say don't commit suicide. but it is clearly written n known in the holy bible that any form of killing be it murder, abortion, suicide or kill urself by urself is sinful n the punishment is hell.

In as much as I don't accept this explanation, I'll let it pass so as we would not engage in an argument! I can see you're humble.

so if It's not in my bible n It's in d quran glory b to God, both are instructional books to guide us to heaven so let's compliment each one another.

cheesy That's very nice!

BH is Islamic? It's quite unfortunate these guys are hiding under the umbrella of Islamism same way we have fake pastors hiding under the umbrella of Christ.

Thank you very much brother, I'll love to have humble person as you as a close friend!

so let's face the problem instead throw attack at our faithful religions . Godbless u.

I concur! wink
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by BetaThings: 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Demmzy15:

Salaam
As Muslims you and I know these animals are not representing the doctrine of Islam
But how do we tell that to innocent non-muslims being slaughtered by these bloodthirsty and deranged characters

We can compare Islam and Christianity on a different thread or issue
But Boko Haram is destroying lives, uprooting communities, disrupting culture and lifestyle

I have asked myself, how does a BH member convince himself that his actions benefit Islam?
Can we do dawah like before?
Are we trusted like before?
Is it not easy now to kill innocent muslims and claim they are BH members?

If they wanted to grow Islam, they would that making it attractive to people
That is how people like Ridley were converted, not by this mindless plunder of life and property

May Allah guide and protect us
But let us understand the pains of the non-muslims who don't understand why people are bringing pain to them while claiming to be acting "in the name of Allah"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by Demmzy15(m): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
BetaThings:

Salaam
As Muslims you and I know these animals are not representing the doctrine of Islam
But how do we tell that to innocent non-muslims being slaughtered by these bloodthirsty and deranged characters

We can compare Islam and Christianity on a different thread or issue
But Boko Haram is destroying lives, uprooting communities, disrupting culture and lifestyle

I have asked myself, how does a BH member convince himself that his actions benefit Islam?
Can we do dawah like before?
Are we trusted like before?
Is it not easy now to kill innocent muslims and claim they are BH members?

If they wanted to grow Islam, they would that making it attractive to people
That is how people like Ridley were converted, not by this mindless plunder of life and property

May Allah guide and protect us
But let us understand the pains of the non-muslims who don't understand why people are bringing pain to them while claiming to be acting "in the name of Allah"
Jazaka Allaah kayran Ya Akhi, may Allaah continue to protect us all!
Re: Boko Haram Trains Women To Be Bombers by foriz4u(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
Demmzy15:

Thank you very much my brother, may Allaah continue to protect you!

As you saw my bro, I didn't just make this post randomly. I replied a Christian and if you looked carefully, you'll see me quoting him. It was his post that warranted this reply!

In as much as I don't accept this explanation, I'll let it pass so as we would not engage in an argument! I can see you're humble.

cheesy That's very nice!

Thank you very much brother, I'll love to have humble person as you as a close friend!

I concur! wink
May the God u serve bless u too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / More Photos From Anambra Governorship Election 2021 / 2022: Supreme Court Affirms Ademola Adeleke As PDP Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.