Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) (9730 Views)

What Do You Think Is Going On In This Swimming Pool (photos) / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis / Young Lady Allegedly Being Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by brendachizzy(f): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2016
The unidentified young lady being rough-handled
by three guys
Some are of the opinion that she was being played
with by the boys and that she was enjoying it, with
the expression on her face. Well, I think she
looks like she is trying to fight her way out ….very
wrong!

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by falconey(m): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2016
woa this pic again
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 9:38am On Apr 09, 2016
Na play them dey play. See laugher plus CURRENT everywhere.
No evidence of molestation seen.
I can only pick out a bööbs - hunger stricken dude in the pix grabbing ferociously at her twin fountains.
CASE DIMISSED

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by youngest85(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2016
na God win
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by domopps(m): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2016
Op no Molestation here now....these are kids playing and most gullible one enjoying it!

Cheeeeers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by Dojupyo(f): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2016
And she couldn't even slap or hit them so hard to reset their brainless brains..

So simple, look for a stick and hit them just the way Fulani hit their cows, cos they ain't any different from them.. After then, report them to any coach around..

Na she cause wetin make dem molest her, she dey go swimming without any guy(boyfriend, fiance, husband or ordinary friend)

Stupid people everywhere #
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by brendachizzy(f): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2016
domopps:
Op no Molestation here now....these are kids playing and most gullible one enjoying it!

Cheeeeers

But the second pic doesn't look like she's enjoying it

Cheeeeers!
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by domopps(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2016
brendachizzy:

Cheeeeers!

Where she open her teeth?

Seems to me like that's d one she enjoyed most!

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by angiography(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2016
Gross.... Rubbish. Shameful to say the least.
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by brendachizzy(f): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2016
domopps:

Cheeeeers

Do you only open your teeth when enjoying something? You open your teeth when crying too. It seems she's crying.... poor girl. pervs everywhere!

cheeers!
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by domopps(m): 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=brendachizzy post=44544167]

Do you only open your teeth when enjoying something? You open your teeth when crying too. It seems she's crying.... poor girl. pervs everywhere!

cheeers![/quo

Nope she's not crying and the picture doesn't look like she's being forced

Cheeeers

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by brendachizzy(f): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=domopps post=44549482][/quote]

well....I give up! Cheers!
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by domopps(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
brendachizzy:

well....I give up! Cheers!

Lols why now? Don't u no she's got more blame than those miscreants molesting her as claimed!

What was she doing @d pool side alone even if she hit someone they will just end up giving her bruises and probably get her drilled !

You now see some ppl's Opinion that raping and all forms of molestation could actually be curtailed if only the female had not thrown caution in the air!

But pls don't get me wrong I am not in anywy supporting this act of inhuman and more boiling inside than you @d sight of this pix cos I can't imagine this happening to my daughter,sibling,nieces,cousins or any of my love ones!

Cheeeeeers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by brendachizzy(f): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
domopps:

Lols why now? Don't u no she's got more blame than those miscreants molesting her as claimed!

What was she doing @d pool side alone even if she hit someone they will just end up giving her bruises and probably get her drilled !

You now see some ppl's Opinion that raping and all forms of molestation could actually be curtailed if only the female had not thrown caution in the air!

But pls don't get me wrong I am not in anywy supporting this act of inhuman and more boiling inside than you @d sight of this pix cos I can imagine this happening to my daughter,sibling,nieces,cousins or any of my love ones!

Cheeeeeers

I guess you're right!

happy sunday
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
brendachizzy:
The unidentified young lady being rough-handled
by three guys
Some are of the opinion that she was being played
with by the boys and that she was enjoying it, with
the expression on her face. Well, I think she
looks like she is trying to fight her way out ….very
wrong!

Nope, I have other pictures on my phone, she was enjoying it.

I even know where dis happened, I was so ashamed when I go the pics sent tru whatsapp.

I am even more surprised to see it here on NL.
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
brendachizzy:

Cheeeeers!

Lolz, trust me, she was enjoying it, the 5 different pictures I have on my phone is even diff from the two u uploaded.

On d ones I have? She is very much enjoying it.
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by domopps(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
brendachizzy:

I guess you're right!

happy sunday

Same to you dear and hope all is set against 2mao's activity?

Cheeeeeers
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by domopps(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

Lolz, trust me, she was enjoying it, the 5 different pictures I have on my phone is even diff from the two u uploaded.

On d ones I have? She is very much enjoying it.

Share the ones u have and lets see

Cheeeeers
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
domopps:

Share the ones u have and lets see

Cheeeeers

No reason am, this is enough exposure already for her
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by brendachizzy(f): 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
domopps:

Same to you dear and hope all is set against 2mao's activity?

Cheeeeeers

of course.
cheeeeeeeeeeers!!!
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by domopps(m): 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
brendachizzy:

of course.

cheeeeeeeeeeers!!!

You in lag?

Cheeers
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by brendachizzy(f): 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
domopps:

You in lag?

Cheeers

Lol. this cheers of a thing is really funny. And no, I'm in imo state.
well...cheers!
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by domopps(m): 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
brendachizzy:

Lol. this cheers of a thing is really funny. And no, I'm in imo state.

well...cheers!

Lols! What's funny in my cheeers am sure seun lalasticlala and mynd44 are even tayad of it but just no where to push me!

How's Imo 2nite? Working class I guess?

Cheeeeeeers
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by brendachizzy(f): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
domopps:

Lols! What's funny in my cheeers am sure seun lalasticlala and mynd44 are even tayad of it but just no where to push me!

How's Imo 2nite? Working class I guess?

Cheeeeeeers

IMO is calm. well....I'm not working presently but will soon start while waiting for admission.
cheers.
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by domopps(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
brendachizzy:

IMO is calm. well....I'm not working presently but will soon start while waiting for admission.
cheers.

Should be in Owerri soon coming for 2 weeks training and seminar if not postpone again!

So you just waiting 4 admission ?all the best!

Cheeeeers
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by brendachizzy(f): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
domopps:

Should be in Owerri soon coming for 2 weeks training and seminar if not postpone again!

So you just waiting 4 admission ?all the best!

Cheeeeers

Thank you! seminar? what about?
BTW...ain't we derailing?

cheers!
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by johnson232: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dojupyo:
And she couldn't even slap or hit them so hard to reset their brainless brains..

So simple, look for a stick and hit them just the way Fulani hit their cows, cos they ain't any different from them.. After then, report them to any coach around..

Na she cause wetin make dem molest her, she dey go swimming without any guy(boyfriend, fiance, husband or ordinary friend)

Stupid people everywhere #
فغعتال غغفقثييس البييؤكرك.

لغعتاغف ربلىاتتتن..
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by Holywizard: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
omo de guy use muscle dey press am like fufu

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by isacolukay(m): 12:58am On Apr 11, 2016
Holywizard:
omo de guy use muscle dey press am like fufu

I fit bet my balls say the guy never touch booobies in 4 years.
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by demiladegold(f): 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
domopps:

Cheeeeers
its funny how people only see what they want to see and close their eyes to the obvious. for God's sake the girl is not laughing' her teeth is opened so what' do you close your teeth when you are crying in distress. and her body is not exposed so what excuse do the guys have to do such trash.

see that idiot grabbing the boobs with that look on his ace like his life depends on it.

awon omo ale jatijati.....
Re: Young Lady Molested In A Swimming Pool (photos) by domopps(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
demiladegold:
its funny how people only see what they want to see and close their eyes to the obvious. for God's sake the girl is not laughing' her teeth is opened so what' do you close your teeth when you are crying in distress. and her body is not exposed so what excuse do the guys have to do such trash.

see that idiot grabbing the boobs with that look on his ace like his life depends on it.

awon omo ale jatijati.....

Am sure you are yet to go tru d whole comment!

Cheeeeeers

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) / Meet The Lady With The ‘Biggest Natural Boobs’ On Social Media (Pics) / I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.