Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (963404 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
hahahhaha. paragon the EFCC prophet

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
Paragon wen graduate level dey come out abeg pls help

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by tatawesome(f): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Thanks to Paragon. I personally appreciate ur updates. At least you keep us abreast of event regarding the recruitment process. Many thanks.
Mr. PARAGON, so when do we expect the DS list?

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
Congratulations to the shortlisted candidates. Wish them all the best!!! By the way, did anyone notice that they used names instead of exam numbers and also the word "interview" was omitted in the write up and one pair of clothes as compared to the first SSCE candidate.. Opinion please..

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by seniormallam(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
lagos to Kaduna by road please is it possible in a day?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
veeramoore:
Congratulations to the shortlisted candidates. Wish them all the best!!! By the way, did anyone notice that they used names instead of exam numbers and also the word "interview" was omitted in the write up and one pair of clothes as compared to the first SSCE candidate.. Opinion please..
Yeah, it's just medicals. No interview. Berra candidates prepare for the worst case scenario of few days at Kaduna.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
Congratulations to the shortlisted candidates. For those dat called me names, i av forgiven u all and tnx for the lesson(s) you taught me.

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
seniormallam:
Sure
Re: Efcc Recruitment by henrymorebaba(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
seniormallam:
is better youyou break the journey because Lagos to Abuja is 10 hrs and zuba to kaduna is 2 hrs .so is better you stay with somebody in Abuja and continue the following morning . Best of luck
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
seniormallam:
Of course it is. However, even if you leave very early in the morning, you'd be arriving late in the night. Many take night buses which is not safe. So just find somewhere to spend the rest of the night upon arrival in preparation for next day.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
veeramoore:
good observation... is better this way. do the medicals and go home. instead of one waiting to hear his or her name the next day...as for the interview, they know best
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
Paragon001:
Congratulations to the shortlisted candidates. For those dat called me names, i av forgiven u all and tnx for the lesson(s) you taught me.
Those you insulted have also forgiven you. You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
originalmachine:
hahahhaha. paragon the EFCC prophet
Lolll... It was neva a prophecy though.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
Paragon please graduate level ooooo
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Paragon001:
Lolll... It was neva a prophecy though.
....I can give you a land , so whats going to be the name of the church ?

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by azz19: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
Now it's confirmed u are the surest source of info for us here. kindly keep up the good work. Some of us appreciate it.
Paragon001:
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
mijestic:

Yeah, it's just medicals. No interview. Berra candidates prepare for the worst case scenario of few days at Kaduna.

How do u mean worst case scenario??

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
originalmachine:
good observation... is better this way. do the medicals and go home. instead of one waiting to hear his or her name the next day...as for the interview, they know best

And go home?? When would they now commence training??
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Paragon001:

Oga sir, please what do you have to say about my observation?? Cos na your information sure pass..

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
originalmachine:
....I can give you a land , so whats going to be the name of the church ?
Loll... Funny you! I'm a muslim though.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
veeramoore:

Oga sir, please what do you have to say about my observation?? Cos na your information sure pass..
*smiles* u want some dudes here to call me "Joseph De Dreamer" ni? My dear, I've got to be careful. Nice observation!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by trinity11(m): 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
congrats to those that made it this far, Na God win

pls dnt forget to keep us informed abt the processes in Kaduna. thanks and I wish u guys the very best
Re: Efcc Recruitment by seniormallam(m): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
Paragon001:
Sure
if i break it and pass the nite in abuja can i still get to the venue before 10am in the morning from abuja
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
veeramoore:
Re: Efcc Recruitment by seniormallam(m): 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
shegsky:

I just hope these was not the last list that was uploaded. saw my name but the tag was collected from me at the screening center in Lagos. am kinda confused.
are you saying you didnt sit for the exam?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
shegsky:
hmmmn. Something miraculous just happened. I never sat for the exam but I saw my name on the list. what do you guy suggest I do .
It is the Lord's doing,go and claim your miracle. On another note,this is EFCC,it may be a mix-up,if I were you I would call the numbers on the list,explain myself,they might just ask you to come,may be your course is needed or something.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
seniormallam:
if i break it and pass the nite in abuja can i still get to the venue before 10am in the morning from abuja
Yeah, u shuld. It's an average of 2hrs journey.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
seniormallam:
are you saying you didnt sit for the exam?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
veeramoore:

And go home?? When would they now commence training??
...a weeks time or more....we must go home no matter how they try to do it...well, let's see how it goes with DI
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
Congratulations to all shortlisted candidates, i wish u all the best throughout the screening exercise... Congrats to Paragon001...!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.