Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (959373 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by san316(m): 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
I just confirm say

Some people for this thread dey smoke weed.

Drug addiction dey disqualify ppl ooo...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Adortem:
Someone should help us calculate this,how many weeks/months apart was the first DA list and this DI list? Asking so we can know when to expect the DS list.
loll...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
Paragon001:
loll...
You want to say something?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
Paragon001:
No probs bros! I have long moved on.

Thanks Bro, I hope you won't hoard info cus of this... Looking forward to hear from you soon
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
seniormallam:
i hope you didnt pay the person that slotted your name in, believe me the number of people that will pass medicals will be more than what they needed, by that time they will now made use of exams score to take out the best, since you dont have any records i rest my case.

I need paragon to comment on this man submission.. Paragon, where are you?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by pypa(m): 12:26am On Sep 18, 2016
Adortem:
Someone should help us calculate this,how many weeks/months apart was the first DA list and this DI list? Asking so we can know when to expect the DS list.

The same time frame will not apply because the Ds script has been marked and the list compiled. It just a matter of releasing it as at when due

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 6:51am On Sep 18, 2016
Paragon is now the house Captain. Lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2016
Paragon A.K.A Ibrahim Mustafa Magu himself.... You can see how cheap and expensive can be?.... From observations you have adjusted from the pro bono service information... Mr magu... You have the will to hoard your info.. nice one.. let them beg.. soon you will become a DET. Teacht them the hard way agent.

Where are you Mr English
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2016
Adortem:
Paragon is now the house Captain. Lols
Lolll... Maybe i shuld start writing names of noise makers abi... *wink*

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by henrymorebaba(m): 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Congrat to successful applicants.. best of luck on the final list
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Murry05(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
Am presently in NAF Hospital Kaduna for DI medicals, everything is moving well well, just need your concern prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
Murry05:
Am presently in NAF Hospital Kaduna for DI medicals, everything is moving well well, just need your concern prayers.
You are a true ambassador of this family. Nice one. Success!!!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by gankonpat: 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
Murry05:

Good one.....please keep us posted. You are successful already. Amen/Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Murry05:

We need more people like you on this forum.. Please kindly update us.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by seniormallam(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
Murry05:
so its only you on this forum that went there today? some guyz with holding back information ehn

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Adortem:

Re: Efcc Recruitment by henrymorebaba(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
I wish all the people doing medicals best of luck.. any info on what DS applicants should expect?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by gankonpat: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
@Murry05 we await to read from you.
Heard DI and DS will train together for 1year.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
gankonpat:
@Murry05 we await to read from you.
Heard DI and DS will train together for 1year.
Nobi only 1 year... Why not the 35yrs?

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by gankonpat: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
Paragon001:
Nobi only 1 year... Why not the 35yrs?

"Heard" But time will tell.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
gankonpat:

"Heard" But time will tell.
Okay... Dat's not true though.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by henrymorebaba(m): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Heard their training is 6months starting from the day Ssce applicants resumed camp.That means DI and DS might not spend up to 6months .

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
Paragon001:
Okay... Dat's not true though.
Am I sensing that you have started hoarding info from us? So what is true? You shouldn't be discouraged from sharing information just because you were vehemently opposed in the past. House captain,how long would DS training be?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
henrymorebaba:
Heard their training is 6months starting from the day Ssce applicants resumed camp.That means DI and DS might not spend up to 6months .
Yeah. The whole exercise has started since on the 15th day of August 2016. DI and DS will be joining as it progresses.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
Adortem:

Am I sensing that you have started hoarding info from us? So what is true? You shouldn't be discouraged from sharing information just because you were vehemently opposed in the past. House captain,how long would DS training be?
Loll.. I do hope i av answered ur question via my post preceding this?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
DI candidates what is happening in Kaduna? Please kindly update the house thanks.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
Paragon001:
*smiles* u want some dudes here to call me "Joseph De Dreamer" ni? My dear, I've got to be careful. Nice observation!
Well you have to.. But u haven't commented..
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 1:29am On Sep 20, 2016
Paragon001:
Loll.. I do hope i av answered ur question via my post preceding this?

Paragon should learn to forget the past and move on, we that were against you have bowed before you and seek ur forgiveness, do endeavor to share with us whatever in ur disposal for in only you we all trust in this forum..

Sincerely yours,
Sholyment
Re: Efcc Recruitment by henrymorebaba(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2016
@paragon001 forgive and forget
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sholyments:

Paragon should learn to forget the past and move on, we that were against you have bowed before you and seek ur forgiveness, do endeavor to share with us whatever in ur disposal for in only you we all trust in this forum..

Sincerely yours,
Sholyment
Trust me, i av moved on. I don't av any serious update 4 nw. Hence my silence. BTW, we used to av D.I guys on dis thread na. They are all forming ghost mode now abi...

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by uncolonized106: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
I just came out from the NAF base kaduna. Medical screening is going on in a credible manner and just as they said comprehensive, it is really comprehensive. An airforce officer who is part of the screening authoritatively told me 21 DA's have taken to their heels coz of the rigorous training. When I asked him about that of the detective superintendent cadre, he told me it will not be handled by dem but by the Nigerian Defence Academy and this will be sometime before the end of this month. All d best dudes.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
uncolonized106:
I just came out from the NAF base kaduna. Medical screening is going on in a credible manner and just as they said comprehensive, it is really comprehensive. An airforce officer who is part of the screening authoritatively told me 21 DA's have taken to their heels coz of the rigorous training. When I asked him about that of the detective superintendent cadre, he told me it will not be handled by dem but by the Nigerian Defence Academy and this will be sometime before the end of this month. All d best dudes.
Thanks for the info. It has not in anyway less a man. May the Lord crown ur effort with success.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.