Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (959454 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
uncolonized106:
I just came out from the NAF base kaduna. Medical screening is going on in a credible manner and just as they said comprehensive, it is really comprehensive. An airforce officer who is part of the screening authoritatively told me 21 DA's have taken to their heels coz of the rigorous training. When I asked him about that of the detective superintendent cadre, he told me it will not be handled by dem but by the Nigerian Defence Academy and this will be sometime before the end of this month. All d best dudes.
..thanks for the information... so you left after the medicals. didn't day ask you guys to wait for the announcement of results ?... I wish you success

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
uncolonized106:
I just came out from the NAF base kaduna. Medical screening is going on in a credible manner and just as they said comprehensive, it is really comprehensive. An airforce officer who is part of the screening authoritatively told me 21 DA's have taken to their heels coz of the rigorous training. When I asked him about that of the detective superintendent cadre, he told me it will not be handled by dem but by the Nigerian Defence Academy and this will be sometime before the end of this month. All d best dudes.
I call this maturity
Re: Efcc Recruitment by gankonpat: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
uncolonized106:

This info will go a long way! Thanks. Any info about your interview??
Re: Efcc Recruitment by gankonpat: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
So team DS....in other gist, I live in Kaduna and I'm willing to accommodate like 4 successful candidates who don't have a place to stay here and come from far. So when the time is right, even if I don't make the list, make sure to hit me up. It might be you. One love and best wishes to us all.

8 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by henrymorebaba(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
DI should expect their final list next week.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by gankonpat: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
So team DS....in other gist, I live in Kaduna and I'm willing to accommodate like 4 successful candidates who don't have a place to stay here and come from far. So when the time is right and u fall in this category, while being optimistic, but even if I don't make the list, make sure to hit me up. It might be you. One love and best wishes to us all.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
uncolonized106:
Can you please summarize the type of tests you were put through?

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by uncolonized106: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
I am not part of the DI, I am also a DS. I leave in kd and I accompanied my friend who is a DI. The medicals included height, weight, blood pressure, urine test, blood test, xray and sight. Let's hope we get feedback before the end of september after the screening of DI is over. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by uncolonized106: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
gankonpat:
So team DS....in other gist, I live in Kaduna and I'm willing to accommodate like 4 successful candidates who don't have a place to stay here and come from far. So when the time is right and u fall in this category, while being optimistic, but even if I don't make the list, make sure to hit me up. It might be you. One love and best wishes to us all.

Dats very kind of u bro. Does it involve feeding? Lol
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
uncolonized106:

Dats very kind of u bro. Does it involve feeding? Lol
..were they asked to go after the medicals ?... I.e, do they ask them to wait for the announcement of the medical results ?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by uncolonized106: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
originalmachine:
..were they asked to go after the medicals ?... I.e, do they ask them to wait for the announcement of the medical results ?

They wia told to go home and await the outcome by next week.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by BellaLuce: 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Can someone please explain the meaning of DA, DI, DS etc. And under which certificate(SSCE, Bsc.,) they fall under. Thanks.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
BellaLuce:
Can someone please explain the meaning of DA, DI, DS etc. And under which certificate(SSCE, Bsc.,) they fall under. Thanks.

Go through the thread from the first page or better still read the advert of the job online.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
uncolonized106:

They wia told to go home and await the outcome by next week.
thank you very much
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Paragon001:
Trust me, i av moved on. I don't av any serious update 4 nw. Hence my silence. BTW, we used to av D.I guys on dis thread na. They are all forming ghost mode now abi...

OK boss, i trust you. Success all the way
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
uncolonized106:
I am not part of the DI, I am also a DS. I leave in kd and I accompanied my friend who is a DI. The medicals included height, weight, blood pressure, urine test, blood test, xray and sight. Let's hope we get feedback before the end of september after the screening of DI is over. Thanks.

Thanks for the update Bro, pls do you have an idea of the minimum height required to make success? Thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ayoolar011(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sholyments:

Thanks for the update Bro, pls do you have an idea of the minimum height required to make success? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
ayoolar011:

Thanks boss, is this for male, female or both sex sir?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
ayoolar011:

Its quite funny how most of these military apparatus issue out a specific height and kinda laughable that some of there staff never measure up to that height, then I begin to wonder how they scaped through screening and the likes.

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
shegsky:

Its quite funny how most of these military apparatus issue out a specific height and kinda laughable that some of there staff never measure up to that height, then I begin to wonder how they scaped through screening and the likes.

Same thing is running in our minds, but those guys were not subjected to any screening like ours, they entered through the back doors cus they knew some politicians. I even have some whose appointment letters was given to them in their rooms before they returned to camp
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sholyments:

Same thing is running in our minds, but those guys were not subjected to any screening like ours, they entered through the back doors cus they knew some politicians. I even have some whose appointment letters was given to them in their rooms before they returned to camp

Brotherly, my signature answers it all.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by otuboewogu: 6:14am On Sep 21, 2016
plz my follow gud frnd am frm Enugu state going to KADUNA for de medical screening nd i dnt kn de Address to NAF camp, plz cn any one help me out...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by uncolonized106: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2016
otuboewogu:
plz my follow gud frnd am frm Enugu state going to KADUNA for de medical screening nd i dnt kn de Address to NAF camp, plz cn any one help me out...
Airforce basa kaduna is conspicuous. U can neva get lost. Jst get a cab or an okada and tell him u r goin to Airfoce Base at Kawo. It is central.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 6:34am On Sep 21, 2016
otuboewogu:
Just get to Mando in Kaduna. Ask anyone around Mando. Its a popular place.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ayoolar011(m): 6:37am On Sep 21, 2016
Sholyments:

Thanks boss, is this for male, female or both sex sir?

Its for Male officers.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ayoolar011(m): 6:42am On Sep 21, 2016
shegsky:

I knw of a guy who is about to graduate from the NDA, this guy has a flat foot. with flat foot, you should not be anywhere close to being a officer, welcome to my country where the rules does not apply to certain individuals.

I trust my God to Provide all the favor i need.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mijestic: 6:48am On Sep 21, 2016
uncolonized106:
NDA medical screening is very thorough. If this information is anything to go by, DS guys should prepare to undergo more medical tests than other cadres. I guess the aim is to scale down the number of DS candidates.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by kennes10: 7:27am On Sep 21, 2016
I hope dey won't check 4 flat foot and knock knee again. My screening ws a miracle cos I ws surprise wen d medical personnel sed I had a knock knee... decided 2 leave d town d next day cos I ws so sure I won't mek it 2 d next level until I got a call 4rm coordinator(i dnt no any1 in d govt) asking me 2 cme 4 confirmation of my med records... lots of ppl checked me ND dey concluded Dat I dnt av knock knee. Biko I dnt wanna pass thru Dat again
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2016
kennes10:
I hope dey won't check 4 flat foot and knock knee again. My screening ws a miracle cos I ws surprise wen d medical personnel sed I had a knock knee... decided 2 leave d town d next day cos I ws so sure I won't mek it 2 d next level until I got a call 4rm coordinator(i dnt no any1 in d govt) asking me 2 cme 4 confirmation of my med records... lots of ppl checked me ND dey concluded Dat I dnt av knock knee. Biko I dnt wanna pass thru Dat again

Trust in God, if you can escape the former, u can escape the incoming
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Oneloveu: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
Pls i hope that,this medical screening is not for headach.after the long travel from east to north.am not getting myself.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
Oneloveu:
Pls i hope that,this medical screening is not for headach.after the long travel from east to north.am not getting myself.

Brotherly, No be you alone o. As I dey now, I don develop cold, back ache. bro, make I yarn you true life story, I still dey Lokoja as I dey type.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
shegsky:

Brotherly, No be you alone o. As I dey now, I don develop cold, back ache. bro, make I yarn you true life story, I still dey Lokoja as I dey type.
You are here too? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.