Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (959435 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=shegsky post=49425809]
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
shedsky ..... 1. did you apply for the job ?
2. did you write the exam ?
3. did you get a text message about the recent invitation ?
4. did you see your name on the list ?......... which ever way you answer the question, I will only advice you to go if and only if you answer to question 1 is YES and and question 3 is YES........NOTE: no be only you they bear that name.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Paragon001:
Loll... Funny you! I'm a muslim though.
..Muslim. ? ,more virgins for you then
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
seniormallam:
are you saying you didnt sit for the exam?
I sat for it
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
originalmachine:
..Muslim. ? ,more virgins for you then
I greet u boss!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
originalmachine:
...hahahahshahsjsjsjsjssjsjdjjgjjdjakakaahaajkaojdhajjaojhssjookajjk...go come and tell us the story.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
Am sorry guyz, I sat for the exams o.just joking

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Paragon001:
*smiles* u want some dudes here to call me "Joseph De Dreamer" ni? My dear, I've got to be careful. Nice observation!

Please speak regardless of what people would call you..
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
I just hope EFCC will stand by there word of spending just 1 night with them o. Cos I never get another job for petrol station o.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 12:24am On Sep 17, 2016
Paragon001:
Congratulations to the shortlisted candidates. For those dat called me names, i av forgiven u all and tnx for the lesson(s) you taught me.

My dearest paragon, litu did I kwn I was stupid to have taken ur words for not only granted but personal. Pls consider me a repentant boy of yours and embrace me, I so much regret the insults I have caused you due to my lack of patience. Do forgive me brother

My prayer is that you, I, and everybody waiting graduate list on this forum will have reason to laugh last, I will look for you in camp to physically submit my apology. Thanks and God bless.

Sincerely yours,
Sholyment

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 12:28am On Sep 17, 2016
Paragon001:
*smiles* u want some dudes here to call me "Joseph De Dreamer" ni? My dear, I've got to be careful. Nice observation!

Anybody who touches my annointed paragon will have me to contend with in this forum
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Surfboard(m): 12:43am On Sep 17, 2016
Sholyments:

My dearest paragon, litu did I kwn I was stupid to have taken ur words for not only granted but personal. Pls consider me a repentant boy of yours and embrace me, I so much regret the insults I have caused you due to my lack of patience. Do forgive me brother

My prayer is that you, I, and everybody waiting graduate list on this forum will have reason to laugh last, I will look for you in camp to physically submit my apology. Thanks and God bless.

Sincerely yours,
Sholyment

This genuinely made me smile. A true man admits when he's wrong, and I respect you for this gesture.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mankayzee09: 4:19am On Sep 17, 2016
shegsky:

please, kindly unquote me. Was implore to delete it.

If you like, don't delete, it was here some people claim to have there name/exam num on the list without seating for the text during DA, not until people start asking questions of how they got the exam number, stop misleading people and just focus on your success, the process has been a great one than you making us feel it's a Nigerian ways of doing things happening again.

All the best bro, all the best to the successful ones.
Figure crossed, team DS
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mankayzee09: 4:20am On Sep 17, 2016
shegsky:

please, kindly unquote me. Was implore to delete it.

If you like, don't delete, it was here some people claim to have there name/exam num on the list without seating for the text during DA, not until people start asking questions of how they got the exam number, stop misleading people and just focus on your success, the process has been a great one than you making us feel it's a Nigerian ways of doing things happening again.

Finger crossed, team DS

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 17, 2016
mankayzee09:

Finger crossed, team DS
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Murry05(m): 5:55am On Sep 17, 2016
Paragon I'm among the short listed candidates for the Diploma cadre. Pls l need more information about this screening.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2016
4. did you see your name on the list ?......... which ever way you answer the
question, I will only advice you to go if and only if your answer to question 1
is YES and and question 3 is YES........NOTE: no be only you they bear that
name.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 8:17am On Sep 17, 2016
Sholyments:

Sincerely yours,
Sholyment
No probs bros! I have long moved on.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 8:49am On Sep 17, 2016
Paragon001:
No probs bros! I have long moved on.
And he was vindicated cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2016
I think the SSCE Cadre caused one or two issues, especially with a lot of people not expecting them to use numbers and all. I hope the graduate Cadre too sticks with the use of names instead of numbers. Because if that is the case, I am not sure I have the faintest idea what my number is.

I think I need to start calling my friends whom I literally abandoned after my service in Kaduna embarassed

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2016
It took them from 31 July to end of August to conclude the process of the SSCE Cadre. Diploma might probably end next month as well. Graduates Cadre would most likely be out in November. Na just permutations oooo...before una come swallow me grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2016
originalmachine:
4. did you see your name on the list ?......... which ever way you answer the
question, I will only advice you to go if and only if your answer to questi?on 1
is YES and and question 3 is YES........NOTE: no be only you they bear that
name.

1. Yes. I applied and was the one who created the Topic for Dipla cadre. check my previous topics .
2 Yes
3. Yeah , last night
4 Bajebaje.I even went to check the previous list for the screening if perhaps , but lo and behold , I only bear that surname.,first and other name. Bro. na God Win jare.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2016
shegsky:

Thanks brotherly. But Nigeria factor will always have its way in any government recruitment no matter how " holy than thou" they tend to portray themselves to the public . but mine was the Lord's doing. No be by oga @ d top.
Let me say this,on closer examination of the list well,you would see two names repeated,meaning two different people with the same name,but they would bear different exam number. So,instead of traveling all the way to Kaduna,let me ask,did you receive an sms invite? Or you only saw your name on the list? Call the numbers on the list,tell them you saw your name on the list but no sms,do you remember your exam no? Ask them for the exam no of the name to know if it is you or not. This incident has happened to me in the past,was part of a project,we all have a unique number,I got an sms invite,when we reported for confirmation,lol and behold my name was not found,on closer observation,my unique no and contact details was there but my name was replaced,it was discovered that a staff brought in the name of the person as his slot but didn't know his unique no and other details,not knowing only the unique nos and contact details would have the final say,the staff was not around when I reported nor the owner of that name,so they all had a meeting and decided to take me cos I reported first. But in your own case,you didn't write the exam,you would be found out,once they pull out your recruitment history right from stage one,by then,you would have spent time and money.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2016
shegsky:

1. Yes. I applied and was the one who created the Topic for Dipla cadre. check my previous topics .
2 ?
3. Yeah , last night
4 Bajebaje.I even went to check the previous list for the screening if perhaps , but lo and behold , I only bear that surname.,first and other name. Bro. na God Win jare.
OK, good luck
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2016
Murry05:
Paragon I'm among the short listed candidates for the Diploma cadre. Pls l need more information about this screening.
Congrats dear,please don't forget this thread when you report at camp,keep us informed of the happenings there. Wish you the best.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2016
shegsky:

2 ?
3. Yeah , last night
I can only say that someone slotted in your name as per naija factor,but you didn't expect the person could have done it since you didn't write the exam,so you innocently came here to announce yourself,now that you realized it you now want to take down your previous posts. well,this is not the first time this would be happening and wouldn't be the last,wish you the best.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by seniormallam(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2016
shegsky:

2 ?
3. Yeah , last night
i hope you didnt pay the person that slotted your name in, believe me the number of people that will pass medicals will be more than what they needed, by that time they will now made use of exams score to take out the best, since you dont have any records i rest my case.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2016
Finally we are moving on. DI's please keep us in touch during and after the screening exercise... 1s again congratulations to all of you, those who made the list and those who their name was dropped (Guys is not the end of the journey woo, God will surely shine your ways). Please keep us inform so that we prepare more..
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mankayzee09: 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
Is there anybody (DI) who wrote the exam and the name not on the list, because have not seen any complaints in regards to that in this platform, rather it's otherwise.
Building up more moral.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by watzz: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Congratulations to y'all that saw your names... my fellow DS, how market?.. am a silent follower expecting the clarion call from EFCC after NA do me strong thing.. are you good to go?.... are you motivated?... keeping it straight and positive.

To y'all keeping it real here.. thumbs up pals.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by trinity11(m): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
Sholyments:

Sincerely yours,
Sholyment

so sweet
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
Someone should help us calculate this,how many weeks/months apart was the first DA list and this DI list? Asking so we can know when to expect the DS list.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.