Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (960257 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
Alkanyawee:
Enough of circulating unconfirmed information, make sure what ever you said here are real and base on facts. Your personal assumptions and permutations are not helping at all, rather it make people worried the most.. Abeg don't forget medicals dey woo... BP test included!!!
Baba better keep calm. If you increase your BP level, you do so at your own will. How person presumption go determine your another person health life or preparations? Just keep calm.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by henrymorebaba(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
Instead of talking about when the list will be out just to avoid wahala.. why not talk about staff salary and other welfares, parkages if you have any info and I know a lot of you people here have relatives working there ( so you can't say you don't know anything ) they will be helpful, motivate and encourage people more. Instead of talking about when a list will be out and is only God that knows. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
henrymorebaba:
Instead of talking about when the list will be out just to avoid wahala.. why not talk about staff salary and other welfares, parkages if you have any info and I know a lot of you people here have relatives working there ( so you can't say you don't know anything ) they will be helpful, motivate and encourage people more. Instead of talking about when a list will be out and is only God that knows. Thanks
List neva come out,you wan kan dey talk about salary. Anyways,information is Power. Share your info about what this guy asked just to keep the thread busy.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by pypa(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Layshooo:

Baba better keep calm. If you increase your BP level, you do so at your own will. How person presumption go determine your another person health life or preparations? Just keep calm.

Well said. Dem no need tell person twice, this whole thing has always been survival of the fittest.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by pypa(m): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Adortem:

List neva come out,you wan kan dey talk about salary. Anyways,information is Power. Share your info about what this guy asked just to keep the thread busy.

Bross I hail u o.. ..u dey shuttle between police and efcc recruitment. U get mouth

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
pypa:

Bross I hail u o.. ..u dey shuttle between police and efcc recruitment. U get mouth
grin lols,wetin man go do na,I know we plenti,we fit form association sef

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 06, 2016
Adortem:
grin lols,wetin man go do na,I know we plenti,we fit form association sef

hmmn . Asp and DS in waiting.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 1:50am On Oct 06, 2016
henrymorebaba:
I don ask this one tire, no one dey gree answer.

HOW MUCH BE THE 'PEPPER?' Shuuuuuuu!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by umt13(m): 6:36am On Oct 06, 2016
Just keep calm guys, the only batch remaining for airforce is the batch B and Di efcc so the training will be started on 3/jan/2017

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 7:26am On Oct 06, 2016
umt13:
Just keep calm guys, the only batch remaining for airforce is the batch B and Di efcc so the training will be started on 3/jan/2017

Chairman! Stop posting fake info undecided

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by trinity11(m): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
zicoraads:
Chairman! Stop posting fake info undecided
Chairman make u post reliable info if u get any
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
umt13:

I am also part of Batch B and the only reserve from my state... How sure are you reserves will be called for training??

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by umt13(m): 6:14am On Oct 07, 2016
you can download the pdf for the airforce Batch B.....and u will hav d info inside
Re: Efcc Recruitment by umt13(m): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
why d group so silent
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veeramoore(f): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
umt13:
why d group so silent

What do you want us to discuss when nobody has information on the process. People who have information isn't dispersing it..The agency it's self is not dispersing any information. All we have to do is to wait.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
At least even rumours should be allowed... Left for someone to vet... This silence is too much...
Hopefully tomorrow
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Happy Sunday to you all. And, since someone mentioned that even rumors should b entertained, I have a rumor? grin
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mnite101: 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
Plz tell us
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
zicoraads:
Happy Sunday to you all. And, since someone mentioned that even rumors should b entertained, I have a rumor? grin
Loll... Lwkmd. . . .
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Paragon001:
Loll... Lwkmd. . . .
Na so nau. In the absence of anything cheesy

Public announcement: I heard from a credible sauce... who also heard from a very very credible sauce, that...that the...

Brb grin
Re: Efcc Recruitment by henrymorebaba(m): 11:29am On Oct 11, 2016
DI get ready
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Olubs80: 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
henrymorebaba:
DI get ready

DI or DS which one?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 1:54am On Oct 12, 2016
Olubs80:

DI or DS which one?

Where is Supo Paragon ? Time to say sontin
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adortem: 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
This thread is the most quiet federal job recruitment thread I have ever been part of,ah no info whatsoever not even rumour
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
Adortem:
This thread is the most quiet federal job recruitment thread I have ever been part of,ah no info whatsoever not even rumour
That's because there is nothing really to say. Before now, the EFCC had no officers of its own, much. They mostly made use of officers from the Police and other security outfits. So, I don't really think their officers are that much.

Apart from one or two persons, it's very hard to see anyone who works with the EFCC or knows someone who works there.

That being said, methinks the DI list will not exceed this month. As that of the DS will most likely be month end or early November. This is just based on my permutations on how long it took them to bring out the first Cadre, and second Cadre.

Whatever the case maybe, I already see myself as an officer of the EFCC. God has already willed it grin cheesy

By the way, I'm more interested in their salary. No one knows?

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by trinity11(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
zicoraads:

That's because there is nothing really to say. Before now, the EFCC had no officers of its own, much. They mostly made use of officers from the Police and other security outfits. So, I don't really think their officers are that much.

Apart from one or two persons, it's very hard to see anyone who works with the EFCC or knows someone who works there.

That being said, methinks the DI list will not exceed this month. As that of the DS will most likely be month end or early November. This is just based on my permutations on how long it took them to bring out the first Cadre, and second Cadre.

Whatever the case maybe, I already see myself as an officer of the EFCC. God has already willed it grin cheesy

By the way, I'm more interested in their salary. No one knows?

During the aptitude test one of their officer told me that the take home salary for entry level is in btw 150k to 180k, wen I tried to find out wat cadre she was referring to, she bluntly refuse to spill it out. that the information I am looking for is highly classified.
she further diverted by advising me to work hard and get the job first and that I shud be rest assured that the pay is very good. almost everything abt them is classified.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
Bro whether you believe or not it's left to you. I would simply give you a range. The salary of level 8 (bsc ) is above 110k and below 160k after tax deduction. While level 9 (masters) is about 30k increase diff.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
Layshooo:
Bro whether you believe or not it's left to you. I would simply give you a range. The salary of level 8 (bsc ) is above 110k and below 160k after tax deduction. While level 9 (masters) is about 30k increase diff.
The Entry level which user to be B.Sc is 160k according to what i heard
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Layshooo:
The Entry level which used to be B.Sc is 160k according to what i heard
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
Adexlexy:

The Entry level which used to be B.Sc is 160k according to what i heard
If it's 160k, then it's too small. Not to talk more of the 110k that Layshooo mentioned. It's darn too small!

If not for job security, I would even turn down any job that pays me below 120k.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
I laugh in 3D. Anyways, as I said believing me or not is your choice. But I have given you a valid info. In Government work, there is AFTER TAX DEDUCTION. So whenever you're asking from other govt workers, ask the basic salary not just salary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.