Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

8 Ways To Flirt Without Saying A Single Word - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Flirt Without Saying A Single Word (1139 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways To Flirt Without Saying A Single Word by 105africa: 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Long before you say hello, you can silently seduce the woman across the bar.

It’s all about tweaking your body language, says Joel Wade, Ph.D., a psychology professor at Bucknell University. Check out the most effective nonverbal pickup cues.

1. Spread Out

Sit at a table with one arm draped over a nearby chair, or lean at the bar with your arms spread apart.

Both moves convey control of personal and physical space, Wade’s research finds. Women interpret this as a sign of dominance—a key trait for boosting your attractiveness, he says.
READ MORE HERE : http://www.105africa.net/health-8-ways-flirt-without-saying-single-word/

1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Flirt Without Saying A Single Word by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
Where's d rest? grin cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Flirt Without Saying A Single Word by Itannooluwa(f): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
i taya oh

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Flirt Without Saying A Single Word by Kenzico(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
Still waiting

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Flirt Without Saying A Single Word by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Guy has hibernate

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Flirt Without Saying A Single Word by falconey(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
dude finish it don't play with my feelings¡!!!!¡!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Flirt Without Saying A Single Word by Fadamant: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Kikikikikiki. See me see wahala ooo. All the posters above me are begging the op to finish the post. You want to learn those tricks for free, abi?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? / Can You Marry An Osu? / The Romantic Lawyer Sleeping with Her Best Friend's Husband (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.