Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics (34866 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) / "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by rexzqcom(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Meanwhile, bokoharam detainees are being better taken care of like prized fighters by the fake ' change' administration.
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by akike: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
cold:
Compare and contrast the lives of IDPS in Maidugri and IDPs in Edo. And this Islamic Society of blah..blah..blah honestly expect displaced children currently in Edo state to return to Maidugri solely on the basis of religion. Those idiotas surely have jokes. Are they saying they're blind to the plight of the idps in Maidugri? Why don't they focus their attention on improving the lot of those currently in Maidugri before spewing rubbish purely on religious sentiments. Those pictures look really horrible.

You are clearly not very smart undecided

One is private, the other is government managed

Can you please point out one working government institution in Nigeria?
Hoa re these people different form Nigerians in Bakassi?

Should morally upright people demand allegiance to a god in return for basic needs?
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by macaranta(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Too bad
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by Nbote(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
akike:

Keep ranting.....
Kip living in denial...
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by free13: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
mile12crises:

donate/contribute your own and stop calling on others.

Blame your **** Buhari for faulting the crackdown on bokoharam.
call on Buhari to cut the expenses incurred in his mindless voyages and use it to better the lots of those subhumans.

How many of you called for the help of Agatu people

Where is their brother? The dull.ard called Buhari.

Where is JNI?

Where is the f.ucking governor that was praising OBJ and insulting GEJ some weeks back?

Where is the f.ucking Sultan?

Where are they f.ucking Emirs?

Where are they f.ucking Alhajis, that marry four wives and send all their twenty kids to study in Dubai, London, Malaysia, USA and Sudan?

Why can they not help these people, this is a government IDP camp right there in Borno. Right in their own backyard. This is madness.

3 Likes

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by EyeofanEagle(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
akike:

Keep ranting.....
But the guy is right
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by cold(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
akike:

You are clearly not very smart undecided

One is private, the other is government managed

Can you please point out one working government institution in Nigeria?
Hoa re these people different form Nigerians in Bakassi?

Should morally upright people demand allegiance to a god in return for basic needs?

Yeah mr smart what difference does it make if one is privately run and the other is government run? We're talking about people's lives here,not institutions and you're making such stùpid distinction. And how do you know they're made to pledge allegiance to some god before they're assisted besides what the Islamic society has tried to make us believe?
Truth is,the north have always been a burden to themselves and the rest of us. From the talakawas to the almajiris to boko haram and now malnourished idps. This is not about religion because i don't do religion anyways. It's about a people totally insensitised to the feelings and plight of their own but are always quick to wave the religious wand at every chance they get. Hopefully,you just got smarter.

2 Likes

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by Cholls(m): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
MadCow1:
For the sake of humanity, I wish I knew how to contribute to these people..

Is there a fund?

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by akike: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
cold:

Yeah mr smart what difference does it make if one is privately run and the other is government run? We're talking about people's lives here,not institutions and you're making such stùpid distinction. And how do you know they're made to pledge allegiance to some god before they're assisted besides what the Islamic society has tried to make us believe?
Truth is,the north have always been a burden to themselves and the rest of us. From the talakawas to the almajiris to boko haram and now malnourished idps. This is not about religion because i don't do religion anyways. It's about a people totally insensitised to the feelings and plight of their own but are always quick to wave the religious wand at every chance they get. Hopefully,you just got smarter.

You are still not smart

We are talking about vulnerable people under government's management.

Personally, I expected it so i am not surprised

Mor.ons however will find it such a big deal as if they are not Nigerians.
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by akike: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
MadCow1:
For the sake of humanity, I wish I knew how to contribute to these people..

Is there a fund?

You should have a second question

Would it get to these people?
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by vickylala239: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
A young female doctor by the name Seun has shared harrowing photos that expose the horror, appalling conditions, filth, diseases Internally Displaced persons living in the Sambisa IDP camp deal with on a daily basis.

According to her tweets, there's no food. The displaced persons go weeks without food. Things are so bad that just to survive, kids go into dustbins looking for leftovers they bring to their mothers who now dry them to be recooked later. The photos are all after the cut. There is also measles/cholera outbreak.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/idps-in-sambisa-camp-live-lesser-than.html

Are you working for free?

Wat hppn to ur salary....why not channel it to this...

Wat hppn to d salary you Hv save for years...

Y not go bck sell ur cars n house then cum bck to safe does kids....since ur too Gud...

U sound as If u Hv 20m u culd gv dem all to safe dem...
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by cold(m): 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
akike:

You are still not smart

We are talking about vulnerable people under government's management.

Personally, I expected it so i am not surprised

Mor.ons however will find it such a big deal as if they are not Nigerians.
Apparently,your idiocy has metastasized. You can't be helped. It's a hopeless case

1 Like

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by akike: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
EyeofanEagle:
But the guy is right
I know grin

To those with no grey matter, he is right grin
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by bitingcool: 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Qwqq
jjcena:
Waste of money and time. Their brother president is busy voyaging all cracks and crevices of our planet not minding the harsh economic policies his worm corroded brain is garbaging out, everyday I struggle to make ends meet. You de tell me to donate. I rather gather all of them together in the guise of sharing food, wipe them off with bombs and suicide bombers.

May God forgive you for what you just said. May he have mercy on your words. What manner of hate would make you want to gather displaced suffering people and 'wipe' them off in the name of intolerance. You think you are better than them? You think you are safe where you are? It iss simply the grace of God that has not reduced you to their level. It's a shame. How we have lost our feelings for our fellow man. Even Jesus Christ on the cross displayed mercy and yet tomorrow, you will carry Bible to go to church. You!! That the ground can open and swallow in 5 seconds for no just cause!! Or a bike can crush and reduce to a cripple eternally, you want to wipe people off. For what

Let's be careful how we channel our hate. The essence of humanity must not be allowed to leave us because of the deeds and misdeeds of past leaders and followers. The dark, thoughtless comments this post has garnered should make us reflect. Are we becoming more or less human as the days go by?
May God guide our hearts.
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by puffynana(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
Pastors this is where out tithes and offering should be going. Not for businesses "building schls and colleges" nor international aids.
When money come I am so boycotting the churches and use my tithe for the necessity
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by leofab(f): 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
OneManLegion:

Because you don't have sense.
you are foolish and naive.. People tend to use opportunity...
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by vislabraye(m): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
mile12crises:

call on Buhari to cut the expenses incurred in his mindless voyages and use it to better the lots of those subhumans.

Gej is no longer around to be blamed. If not, Channels Tv would be the first to blast the news.
The North/Northerners are the problem of Nigeria. Bokoharam, from the North. Fulani herdsmen, from the North. Religioun violence, from the North. And Agatu problem was caused by the North. God save us....
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by onoslove(f): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nbote:
And some idiots would come out to make noise about how refugees in IDP camps in edo state are denying d refugees mosques and some such nonsense.. How many of dem have gone to d ones in d north-east to make meaningful contributions. mtcheeeeeew.
Thank you joor. They have not finished feeding the ones in the north, yet they are clamouring for the ones in Edo state.
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by vislabraye(m): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
puffynana:
Pastors this is where out tithes and offering should be going. Not for businesses "building schls and colleges" nor international aids.
When money come I am so boycotting the churches and use my tithe for the necessity

Pls, give the pastors a break. At least Dunamis pastors did something like this in Agatu.
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by cutekhalifa(m): 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Can we recall 1967 pogrom .... Some of this children there forefathers might have in one way or other participate in 1967 starving of innocent children from defunct eastern region... If we can remember when david kill one of his army and took his wife, God said to him, the sword will never depart from your home... Exodus 34:6-7 “The Lord passed before him and proclaimed, “The Lord, the Lord, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness,
keeping steadfast love for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, but who will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children and the children’s children, to the third and the fourth generation.”

My point is that.... The children of the fathers that commit all those war crime against the lost tribe of jews should beg for mercy and forgiveness, so the inequity of the father will not be upon the children and to the forth fifth and sixth generation...

But the question is that.... Have the children of disassociate themselves from the atrocities, hatred, force marriage, plunder, war crime committed by the forefathers The answer is NO they haven't

Please follow the link below
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by arazanbal: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
god help us
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by suyamasta(m): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
The Governors of Borno and Adamawa deserve koboko i swear!
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by Analysiscorner: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Oh my God.
And MURIC would come and talk about those in Edo. Why can't they feed, cloth and shelter these?
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by donem: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
omenka:
After seeing those pictures and reading those tweets, this is all you could come up with.

Don't you have a soul

@post: where are the TY Danjumas, the IBBs, the Dangotes, the Ali Modu Sheriffs, and the Atiku Abubakars of this country when you need them?? They surely can fix this without a dent made on their account. Why can't they leave a lasting legacy by lending a helping hand here??

Were this to be some political event/fundraiser arranged by some billionaire, you'd see them all over the place donating hundreds of millions!!

Your people need you now more than ever sirs!
Believe me sire, most of those top northerners u mentioned there, are very OK with the situation that way, and may not be willing to help. U won't understand why, I served in the north believe me.
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by Tem12(f): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Eleyi matun ga oo..
I'm speechless..
May God help us all.
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by OneManLegion(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
leofab:
you are foolish and naive.. People tend to use opportunity...

And you're hard-hearted and apathetic.

You can verify the correctness/credibility of the lady and her aims instead of coming to a public forum to cast aspersions on the efforts of people who don't have a callused and cynical heart like you.
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by MrIyke222(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
It is quit unfortunate dat our value for human life in dis part of d world has degenerated so bad dat som1 put in charg of such helpless nd hunger ravaged refugees, can even kill dem with his own bare hands just to still d food donated to dem.

One other tin dat pains me is dat dis country is so rich nd have millions of millionairs, billionairs nd even trillonairs, wr just one of them can even afford to feed dose refugees very wel for d next 5 years, but dey'll rether spend it in material tins dat has no value as human life.

Imagine a country dat has d richest man in Africa nd one among d world's.

Or should we talk abt d worst govmnt so far in d history of Nigeria's accention to democracy? A govmnt dat have faild itself, is it dis poor helpless victims and casualities of human terror dat dey will help?

I pray we c rey of light someday, cos darkness has bclouded dis country calld Nigeria.
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by fularm(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
mile12crises:

this guy is just so heartless. may GOD forgive you
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by NaWetinDey(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
It's a pity.

However, it's only a hypocrite or an arrant ignoramus who cries at this but laughed at the genocide against Biafra in which Nigeria left an eternal curse upon itself unless and until the spirits of the over two million Biafran children who died mainly from deprivation are adequately, respectfully and sincerily appeased nationally.

Injustice done against the children - whether from the east or the west, north or south - is injustice against our future, against our safety.

May God have mercy
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by Danmas: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
honestly the whole world seems to forget about this people… they need our support n prayers
Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by awakeuche(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
But why Hausa people dey born anyhow ? No be because they want to always win election ?
I work in a construction firm, and most of my workers from the north are married to at least two wives, with innumerable children, and these are men who find it very difficult to feed, my thought is this: pls my northern friends even if your religion allows it, do not live above your means by biting more than you can chew, help yourselves, give birth to very few kids, see they have good education, it will bring you happiness. I feel it's child abuse to have so many kids without any means of taking care of them.

1 Like

Re: Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics by Pidggin(f): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
A human being with two legs, two hands and a functioning brain will be impregnating his wife in a refugee camp within his own country and still be begging for food to eat and feed his family, haba. All able bodied men in that camp should be driven out asap, they should go and work like their mates are doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forgery: Senate’s Standing Rules Were Altered – Chief Whip, Adeyeye Confirms / President Buhari Receives His Classmates On Sallah Homage (Photos) / 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.