Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos (17438 Views)

Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Arrives Maiduguri For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by dotTEE007(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
Abduct him too
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Adefave1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2016

I thought it was only buhari dat uses all our money to travel angry

AOD:- Association of Dullards

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Mister2: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
While the dullard Buhari from Futa-Jallon is travelling to assorted countries, the mere commissioner Prof. Osinbade is visiting the ghettos in west Africa. It is well!
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by ideylaff: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
Eemmagu:
Visit Kano to discuss what

Tell me about it oo meaningless visits and indssitive loit they all are

Smiling while people are uttering sad lot
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by dotTEE007(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2016
bright007:
As NEPA certificate holder Buharry is touring internationally, mere commissioner Osunbade is touring locally.

This is change....Zombies enjoy it
#confused_party
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by GoodMuyis(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
bright007:
As NEPA certificate holder Buharry is touring internationally, mere commissioner Osunbade is touring locally.

Disclaimer: Kano Weed is responsible for anything this user post or upload on Nairaland
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Akshow:
Opeyemi Tomisin Ogunbadejo SAID: ~There you are, fighting, insulting, killing and destroying in their names, while their kids get robust education, jobs, gifts and properties you have ever wished for. Living your dreams on your behalf. Subject you to eternal envy. with your support..... ~There they are looting the national treasure, sharing it among themselves. They are in the competition of 'The Best At Looting'. They rape the national treasure and ejaculate the waste on you the ignorants, while you trek, make use of public transports, resort to crime for survival, e.t.c. But they sleep and wake in what belongs to you, yet, with your support...... ~They send you to kill, maim, harass, protest, assassinate, campaign, rig. You get to your rented apartment, dodge landlord enter, cause you haven't paid the rent, with several responsibilities awaiting you e.t.c, but they will never be at the battle front, yet they go to their mansions, relax in expensive jacuzzi, with wines expensive enough to start you a career, they reach for their expensive gadgets, and check their over-filled accounts, the profit they have made from your stupidity, unfortunately with your support..... ~You struggle for a job, some of you get one with peanut salaries that will be owed for months before you get paid, you scream, wail, shout, stress your vocal cord before they consider paying you. While their kids never get stressed for jobs, they have been getting paid even before they were born(ghost workers). Each one of them gets a month salary x2 your annual salary, again with your support. CBN secret/partial recruitment comes to mind. Oh! I forgot, them pikin get brain pass you! Abi no be so? ~You take sides when they throw unreal tantrums at each other. You fight your brothers and sisters on social media(oh I forgot! They are not your brothers and sisters, he is not from your tribe, he doesn't practise your religion, he is APC, ayam PDP, because they said so? issokay, kwontunu). But what comes to your mind when you see them laughing? Does the picture of those you have insulted, killed, destroyed with the words of your mouth comes to your mind? They become friends(like they really fought before) laugh at your ignorance. They have won again, no be you support am? Have you seen Obasanjo and Madam Patience recent pictures? Where dm two dey groove? When you groove last? Ok la, na fake jor. You don hear sey Aluko and Fayose don reconcile? Wait for Wike and Amaechi. They use you to achieve their wants and needs. Well done to you. ~You defend Tinubu abi, when him mama die as the Iyaloja of the whole Lagos State, your mama no get brain to lead na abi?, so he went for his daughter to become the new iyaloja (just imagine). Hmmm! Good. How many dignitaries attended your wedding? But Jonathan's Daughter received over 50 exotic cars. Na lie, na cheap propaganda. Infact na toys them give her. What a shame, on you na. ~They ruled your father, they are still ruling you, their kids are beginning to rule you as well, and maybe rule your born and unborn kids, with your support. Abi no be you dey vote for them? On election days, you risk your life and properties just to get them back to office. What have you been receiving since you've been voting? Nada. Yet you go still vote ooo. So pathetic................ -You struggle everyday, queue for fuel, enjoy interrupted electricity, but they don't feel this. While you run after public transports, Dino Melaye and his cohorts flaunts their wealth in your face, ride exotic machines. Oh! It's the lord's blessing, and na satan curse dey upon you abi? Issorite. ~they make use of religious tactics, they use our Pastors and Imams to divide us, oh I remember! They are Men of God, and you are Men of Devil? They spit from their private Jets, it lands on you while you're on your private Okada. Kwontunu. ~the problem of this country is not the few crooked pot-bellied leaders(looters), but the teeming foolish masses. Until we realize the battle is "we" against the "elites", things will never get better. Support intellectual revolution, supp

the only tin dat will dis country is revolution but again we are so divided dan we are together, so much differences vis a vis political cum religion wot of tribe dat one dat one na monster. D enemies played us a fool.
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by babdap: 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
bright007:

This is change.Zombies enjoy it
. Are you from zoo republic, you spend your entire life wailing to the extent you don't know that Osinbajo is the vice president, who is Osunbade by the way. If it was interview you have failed woefully.
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Partaker(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
tunwumi:
Suspend all visit now. Start visiting petrol station until queues disappear.
tell them
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by bright007(f): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
babdap:
. Are you from zoo republic, you spend your entire life wailing to the extent you don't know that Osinbajo is the vice president, who is Osunbade by the way. If it was interview you have failed woefully.

Typical of an APC e-zombie! Who are you to oppose the Chief Zombie aka Dullard buharry. He specifically called the mere commissioner "Osunbade" and here you are...a diminutive insignificant zombie challenging your master.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by BlackOnassis(m): 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Bukola Saraki be like "i would give my left testes to be a mere commisioner right now" cheesy kai, life's a b1tch.
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by christinie(f): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
When was the last time he visited Agagu?

Anambra24:
Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Arrived Kano for a One day visit, received by HE Kano State Governor Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje.
The VP is in Kano to Sympathize with Kanawa over the Sabon Gari Market Fire Incident, will also inspect ongoing projects in the state and laying foundation of 2000 houses

Source http://www.viviangist.com/osinbajo-arrived-kano-for-a-one-day-visit-received-by-governor-ganduje

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by christinie(f): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Funny how Buhari assigns local assignments to Osibande but take up all the international outings in order to syphon $1m from our Federation Account each time he travels.

Anambra24:
Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo Arrived Kano for a One day visit, received by HE Kano State Governor Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje.
The VP is in Kano to Sympathize with Kanawa over the Sabon Gari Market Fire Incident, will also inspect ongoing projects in the state and laying foundation of 2000 houses

Source http://www.viviangist.com/osinbajo-arrived-kano-for-a-one-day-visit-received-by-governor-ganduje

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Vince77(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Movic1:
Buhari is going International while Osibanjo is going local(ibile). I think Osibanjo is the one promoting Made in Nigeria/Africa o.
If he's not in Niger today you will see him in Mali 2mao baba God pick up osibanjo call o. Coz the last time he wanna travel international i.e india,the trip was cancelled.
hahahaha
U r so funny.
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by yemisat: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
bright007:

your papa never achieve 1/10th of what the "mere commissioner" has achieved so far
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Charly68: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Power is good ooo! See my man at the airport being celebrated like Awolowo in his days.
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by farem: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
Mere commissioner osunbade at it again... grin

Your intelligence level is so low that you need nursery pupils to help you with correct spelling of your vp.

Go and achieve that first.
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by truthspeaks: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
U manage charge fone ba? grin
Keneking:
Welcome sir
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by APCcrimesHD: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
farem:

Your intelligence level is so low that you need nursery pupils to help you with correct spelling of your vp.

Oh! Apologies prof.. I meant 'Osibade of West Germany'.. grin
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by babdap: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
bright007:

Typical of an APC e-zombie! Who are you to oppose the Chief Zombie aka Dullard buharry. He specifically called the mere commissioner "Osunbade" and here you are...a diminutive insignificant zombie challenging your master.

it rather unfortunate that you are calling a Professor of Law a mere Commissioner, I don't blame you because you are product of examination malpractice. Unfortunately you can professor in the market the way your O' Level was bought for you.
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by truthspeaks: 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
He z only bn sarcastic. Get it? Aftrall no be d clueless buhari name him vp 'osunbade'?
farem:

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Krossbow123: 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
iyb:

You which certificate do you have undecided
Wit all did suffering, u still get mouth to talk?
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Bokman: 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Why him no visit Mile 12 market?
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by suyamasta(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
Movic1:
Buhari is going International while Osibanjo is going local(ibile). I think Osibanjo is the one promoting Made in Nigeria/Africa o.
If he's not in Niger today you will see him in Mali 2mao baba God pick up osibanjo call o. Coz the last time he wanna travel international i.e india,the trip was cancelled.
Hahaha u fit kill person o
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by bright007(f): 12:30am On Apr 10, 2016
yemisat:
your papa never achieve 1/10th of what the "mere commissioner" has achieved so far
its no use replying a low life like you.

so you are ignored

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by bright007(f): 12:32am On Apr 10, 2016
babdap:
it rather unfortunate that you are calling a Professor of Law a mere Commissioner, I don't blame you because you are product of examination malpractice. Unfortunately you can professor in the market the way your O' Level was bought for you.

another preprogrammed zombie....
ignores it totally
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by babdap: 3:32am On Apr 10, 2016
bright007:

another preprogrammed zombie....
ignores it totally
rather than wailing intellectually you resulted into abusing people. Shame on you.
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Opiletool(m): 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Akshow:
Opeyemi Tomisin Ogunbadejo SAID: ~There you are, fighting, insulting, killing and destroying in their names, while their kids get robust education, jobs, gifts and properties you have ever wished for. Living your dreams on your behalf. Subject you to eternal envy. with your support..... ~There they are looting the national treasure, sharing it among themselves. They are in the competition of 'The Best At Looting'. They rape the national treasure and ejaculate the waste on you the ignorants, while you trek, make use of public transports, resort to crime for survival, e.t.c. But they sleep and wake in what belongs to you, yet, with your support...... ~They send you to kill, maim, harass, protest, assassinate, campaign, rig. You get to your rented apartment, dodge landlord enter, cause you haven't paid the rent, with several responsibilities awaiting you e.t.c, but they will never be at the battle front, yet they go to their mansions, relax in expensive jacuzzi, with wines expensive enough to start you a career, they reach for their expensive gadgets, and check their over-filled accounts, the profit they have made from your stupidity, unfortunately with your support..... ~You struggle for a job, some of you get one with peanut salaries that will be owed for months before you get paid, you scream, wail, shout, stress your vocal cord before they consider paying you. While their kids never get stressed for jobs, they have been getting paid even before they were born(ghost workers). Each one of them gets a month salary x2 your annual salary, again with your support. CBN secret/partial recruitment comes to mind. Oh! I forgot, them pikin get brain pass you! Abi no be so? ~You take sides when they throw unreal tantrums at each other. You fight your brothers and sisters on social media(oh I forgot! They are not your brothers and sisters, he is not from your tribe, he doesn't practise your religion, he is APC, ayam PDP, because they said so? issokay, kwontunu). But what comes to your mind when you see them laughing? Does the picture of those you have insulted, killed, destroyed with the words of your mouth comes to your mind? They become friends(like they really fought before) laugh at your ignorance. They have won again, no be you support am? Have you seen Obasanjo and Madam Patience recent pictures? Where dm two dey groove? When you groove last? Ok la, na fake jor. You don hear sey Aluko and Fayose don reconcile? Wait for Wike and Amaechi. They use you to achieve their wants and needs. Well done to you. ~You defend Tinubu abi, when him mama die as the Iyaloja of the whole Lagos State, your mama no get brain to lead na abi?, so he went for his daughter to become the new iyaloja (just imagine). Hmmm! Good. How many dignitaries attended your wedding? But Jonathan's Daughter received over 50 exotic cars. Na lie, na cheap propaganda. Infact na toys them give her. What a shame, on you na. ~They ruled your father, they are still ruling you, their kids are beginning to rule you as well, and maybe rule your born and unborn kids, with your support. Abi no be you dey vote for them? On election days, you risk your life and properties just to get them back to office. What have you been receiving since you've been voting? Nada. Yet you go still vote ooo. So pathetic................ -You struggle everyday, queue for fuel, enjoy interrupted electricity, but they don't feel this. While you run after public transports, Dino Melaye and his cohorts flaunts their wealth in your face, ride exotic machines. Oh! It's the lord's blessing, and na satan curse dey upon you abi? Issorite. ~they make use of religious tactics, they use our Pastors and Imams to divide us, oh I remember! They are Men of God, and you are Men of Devil? They spit from their private Jets, it lands on you while you're on your private Okada. Kwontunu. ~the problem of this country is not the few crooked pot-bellied leaders(looters), but the teeming foolish masses. Until we realize the battle is "we" against the "elites", things will never get better. Support intellectual revolution, supp

Akshow thanks for sharing my write-up. I was surprised when I searched my name on Google and this popped up. I had no idea it would get here. Just joined this forum some days ago, although I was a silent reader for a long time. Thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Akshow: 9:30am On Jun 21, 2016
Opiletool:

Akshow thanks for sharing my write-up. I was surprised when I searched my name on Google and this popped up. I had no idea it would get here. Just joined this forum some days ago, although I was a silent reader for a long time. Thanks once again.
u are welcome bro. It's a brilliant peice u wrote. Felt compelled to share it. Sorry I didn't ask for ur permission
Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Opiletool(m): 9:35am On Jun 21, 2016
Akshow:
u are welcome bro. It's a brilliant peice u wrote. Felt compelled to share it. Sorry I didn't ask for ur permission

Nah! Forget permission.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrived Kano For A One Day Visit - Photos by Akshow: 10:36am On Jun 21, 2016
Opiletool:

Nah! Forget permission.
oshey!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obanikoro Returns To Nigeria Today / El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? / Why I Want To Be Senate President – Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.