Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? (5067 Views)

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
I Hate when a man knows how to cook, really pisses me off, so yes I would gladly marry him if his culinary ability is limited to just boiling water.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Creamish(f): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
joseph1832:
I don't think we will, so far, what I'm asking still has to do with the topic at hand.

So why not indulge me lemme decide for myself? smiley

Its personal..
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by ify84(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
doveda:
What if she wasn't?

Learning how to feed yourself is a basic skill unless you get money to employ a maid!

Mama pot will do.... I don't just like cooking and have no intention to cook..... But, I can do indomie on extreme cases
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by bukatyne(f): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
I couldn't.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by MMotimo: 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yes, yes, yes. . . . . since the 90s too and no regrets. Cooking is overrated, there's a lot more to marriage.
Eating out is not a sin, neither is buying takeout, please support food/restaurant entrepreneurs, let them eat too tongue
The way to a man's heart today is not his belly, it is being a partner and a complement.. . . . . to one who offers you the same

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by SirShymexx: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Valeree:
I Hate when a man knows how to cook, really pisses me off, so yes I would gladly marry him if his culinary ability is limited to just boiling water.

Someone clap for this virtuous African queen. cool

Most guys that can cook are moist and somewhat gay...a proper African guy shouldn't even go anywhere near the kitchen. wink

I hate kitchen/cooking with a passion. Tried a few times and all my pots are as black as Akon. Apart from cereal and microwave food (oven food sometimes), the kitchen ain't for me.

Too black for that shyte. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Joy1706(f): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
I can't o. Who wants a liability in the kitchen/a big baby?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by akike: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
ify84:

Mama pot will do.... I don't just like cooking and have no intention to cook..... But, I can do indomie on extreme cases
I understand not liking it. I don't understand the gender excuse. It is retar.ded. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by akike: 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Joy1706:
I can't o. Who wants a liability in the kitchen/a big baby?

Lolz

Don't worry, bread and oats will do grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by akike: 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
what if he converts to Islam and still goes to church.. and mosque too.. like he is just open minded
My God does not share o

You are either in or out! grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by akike: 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
MMotimo:
Yes, yes, yes. . . . . since the 90s too and no regrets. Cooking is overrated, there's a lot more to marriage.
Eating out is not a sin, neither is buying takeout, please support food/restaurant entrepreneurs, let them eat too tongue
The way to a man's heart today is not his belly, it is being a partner and a complement.. . . . . to one who offers you the same
You are weird! grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Cutehector(m): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
akike:
My God does not share o

You are either in or out! grin
my God is a God of all tribes
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by akike: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
my God is a God of all tribes
That is all religions not tribes!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Quintee(f): 3:42am On Apr 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Mchew.. any lady wey dey wait for man to cook for am is a lazy ass dummy... cool

What I have written, I have written
So, any man waiting for a lady to contribute financially is hardworking, right?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 10, 2016
Depends on why he can't cook. If he believes a man shouldn't be in the kitchen and has no interest in learning, then that would be a definite NO. If he's just not good at it but is willing to learn and improve, then most definitely YES.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Cutehector(m): 6:02am On Apr 10, 2016
Quintee:

So, any man waiting for a lady to contribute financially is hardworking, right?
it's d sole aim for a man to provide for d family cool.

Thank u.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 10, 2016
thanks for yesterday.... am beyond your mental radar I dictate the rules now bounce.... now you are akike abi doveda.... now you have broken rule 19 which says Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

meanwhile this is the last time I will mention your stalking monikers again...cos I don't know how you locate threads am on..... AND DON'T EVER MENTION my moniker again for your own good....

cc:
KnightX, FTBoi, Jazzlite, blackmaria, praxisnetworks....lezzlie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Cutehector(m): 6:59am On Apr 10, 2016
akike:
That is all religions not tribes!
yea yeah my bad cool

I just wonder which is next wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by akike: 7:03am On Apr 10, 2016
Cutehector:
yea yeah my bad cool

I just wonder which is next wink
Delete them joor grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Cutehector(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2016
akike:
Delete them joor grin
lol why not tell me by urself instead of me findin out? wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 10, 2016
lols..you make me laff..chill out bae

Valeree:

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by SirShymexx: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2016
Yieldings:
Depends on why he can't cook. If he believes a man shouldn't be in the kitchen and has no interest in learning, then that would be a definite NO. If he's just not good at it but is willing to learn and improve, then most definitely YES.

*Sobs*

There goes my one and only crush since I've been on NL. And I don't do crushes unless I'm hyperactive and I trying to crush something.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Moana(f): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Mchew.. any lady wey dey wait for man to cook for am is a lazy ass dummy... cool

What I have written, I have written
any woman who marries a man who is not rich would have married a lazy ass dummy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by ify84(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
akike:
I understand not liking it. I don't understand the gender excuse. It is retar.ded. smiley

Where did you see gender excuses?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by akike: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
ify84:

Where did you see gender excuses?
Have you gone through the thread?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Kimoni: 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
Who cooking epp undecided his pocket is the koko kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Tolatutu: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
If he doesn't know how to cook when I meet him he must be ready to learn from me. Cooking is a basic skill all human beings should have so for an adult to say they can't cook at all is nothing to be proud of.mi can't marry any man that can't cook because I need someone to take the load off every now and them . Even if he's not great at cooking at least be able to make a few basic dishes .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Matthewbriggs(m): 1:43am On Apr 11, 2016
Yieldings:

What about he has no interest in cooking even if he can cook, not because he thinks a man shouldn't be in the kitchen but because he is simply not into kitchen stuff.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by ify84(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
akike:
Have you gone through the thread?

Was concerned with my comment.... But issorite
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by hanubarbie(f): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
Yes I can,I hate my kitchen being messed up,but he can help in other house chores tho
wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by akike: 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
ify84:

Was concerned with my comment.... But issorite
Yeah, it was stvpid! grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Can't Cook? by Chinum: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
If he is willing to learn yea. Or still can we afford a cook? wink if not babu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Women Hear Me Out Today: / Mother In Law Issues / Stinking Pussies: Women Learn Your Hygiene!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.