Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Should I Worry About Her Size? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Worry About Her Size? (39869 Views)

Ladies, You No Longer Have To Worry About Fishy Smell Or Loose Vagina / Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy / Joystick Size: Don't Let It Worry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by queencalipso(f): 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

Stop looking at me with dat ur sexy eye... Am not d op.. Look at d op while talking
lolzzzz you just cracked my ribs. who is looking at you? from where, when and how? me I no be winch o.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by iamrealdeji(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
I'm total jor... Tall, handsome, rich cheesy, intelligent, smart cool etc etc grin grin
grin Real nigga,ma nigga hit the nail on the head
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by streetzdreamz(m): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
DipoDee:

You know people come online to live their dreams, the poor claim to be billionaires, the plain claim to be pretty and the slow claim to be sharp...it's all good as long as the lies give them joy.
But then, people like Sirhot who bring life issues here and begin to mix issues like weight with talks of love, I don't just gerrit. A grown man should know better. You love people for who they are and who you know they can become. You don't begin to attach love with wealth, colour, class, beauty or whatnots.
Love is completely unmindful of physical attributes. Which is why a man can still love his woman after she gets completely burnt and disfigured in a fire accident....why the guy with no limbs is married and happy..

Not these bullshit about loving someone and forcing them to lose weight...too many what-ifs.

This girl can still blow up, then what?
Even very slim girls tend to blow up when they age, so why don't people just STFU and stop saying they are in love when they know nothing about love.
right in the hole!!!! Now here is one intellectual piece of truth,people living fake lives as though it alleviates their miseries,what more can i say?you v said it all brother,a smart brilliant mind doesnt blow his trumpet,the world does and he sits back and watch,thumbs up bro,you just made my day:true.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Icaretoo: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
I'm total jor... Tall, handsome, rich cheesy, intelligent, smart cool etc etc grin grin

Is dat all that makes u total?? And wat are the etc etc
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Some men Love 'em big...some love 'em small...its your preference. Ain't Your fault.

However, please don't lead her on. Coz U Obviously do not LOVE her..All You care about is her body. that isn't Love...

go look for a skinny lady to mess with.undecided
LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!

I disagree to some extent tho....

The fact that he's worried about her size shows no signs of Negativity.. If he doesnt Love nor care about her, he won't be planning of a future with her...

Thing is: She needs to work-out alot and be serious with it(not stop half-way) and prolly continue after Marriage.. No man wants his wife to be outta shape or Unattractive after Marriage...
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by missyQween(f): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
yes, she's beautiful dear, she's losing weight and her beauty and shape is coming out! I'm just worried if she'll continue to be discipline.

Okay.... Continue to Encourage her.... With you by her side she will do better.....You might be surprised by her body shape in the next few years....
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
She is definitely going to get fatter and fatter.

sirhot:
Hmmm... Should I say I've fallen or I fell but then I have this friend I'm getting used to but she has a tendency of becoming very fat! I like her personality, her drive, her intelligence but her size worries me.

Her sisters are all fat and when I noticed this i started talking to her about reducing her weight which she has agreed and is currently working on it! I don't like fat girls but iI'm worried she might not be able to reduce much since it's somehow genetic. She was already getting big but has started reducing. But I'm still worried especially after child birth, she might explode!

Should I overlook this for the other good qualities of hers? Why can't i have everything in one package? Advice please.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Bamz(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
BlackMaria:

Send me her details via pm. I love fat ladies with all the qualities,u mentioned above.
I will be so grateful.

My kind of guy cheesy cheesy cheesy

tohphunmie,
I said grow some flesh, not grow fat oh. A word is enough to the wise :p
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
Bamz:

Broda,i troway salute.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
Bamz:

Broda,i troway salute.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Arabs999: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
Hmmm... Should I say I've fallen or I fell but then I have this friend I'm getting used to but she has a tendency of becoming very fat! I like her personality, her drive, her intelligence but her size worries me.

Her sisters are all fat and when I noticed this i started talking to her about reducing her weight which she has agreed and is currently working on it! I don't like fat girls but iI'm worried she might not be able to reduce much since it's somehow genetic. She was already getting big but has started reducing. But I'm still worried especially after child birth, she might explode!

Should I overlook this for the other good qualities of hers? Why can't i have everything in one package? Advice please.

....OP, forget about her size. Try to make sure that her konji junction is extra thick. This will make her to be able to withstand extreme fire from ur pipe...
..Good luck and happy firings....
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by shoboy9: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
She is fat and will get fatter. It is not genetic. but it will happen. accept it and decide what to do next.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by SolexxBarry(m): 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Bro theres no perfect person,just let her go if u dont want to live d rest of ur life in regret tho cheesy
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by VivaDeAngelo(m): 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
There's no slim girl, they all get fat after child birth, the size is not what matters sad

Why are you contradicting yourself? You are very confused youngman.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by sirhot(m): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
iamrealdeji:
grin Real nigga,ma nigga hit the nail on the head
yo... Mehn.. What's up? grin grin
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by sirhot(m): 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
missyQween:

Okay.... Continue to Encourage her.... With you by her side she will do better.....You might be surprised by her body shape in the next few years....
Thanks dear... kiss
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Jethrolite(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:

You had better leave that girl alone, someone out there will love her unconditionally. This is how it starts then 3 years down the line we start hearing all sort of rubbish about having a fat girl.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by kubrat(f): 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
U cannot eat your cake and have it.im sure ure not perfect either,just don't enter d kitchen if u can't stand the heat.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
You see eh, you're my brother. Giving the signs you have seen yourself, its best you leave the girl. But before you do, please send me her number. Because I wonder why you could be so daft to be asking this silly question on nairaland when her heart is what matters and not her size. I mean no insult, I'm just pissed.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Tem12(f): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
marlvis:
guy if ya into the bae stop wasting her time

wat those her weight got to do with d love u feel for her
you right dear.

1 Like

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by tohphunmie(f): 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Bamz:

tohphunmie,
I said grow some flesh, not grow fat oh. A word is enough to the wise :p
okay sir...lol
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by nelson212(m): 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
My guy, you might even get a slim gurl to marry, after her first child birth She may explodes beyond control. So let love lead U and not size.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by jojosweet(f): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
arrogant vain superficial and unserious. Still think u are the total package? grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by jojosweet(f): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
obizzy:
it has everything to do with it miss.

Op clearly stated that he likes all of the babe- her demeanour and all. So its not a case of lust.
We cant get the full package,i know but op sees her condition as something that can be changed for the better. Staying fat isnt healthy,regardless of if it runs in the family or nah. I particularly dont like fat girls but if i see one who is sweet and caring,being a workout freak i could change her to one sexy woman. That way she'll feel more comfortable and confident about her body. I'l love her even more. Every1 will be happy. Ce fini.
just stick with ur bony girls biko before u ruin someone's self esteem in ur bid to change her. Change ko Sai baba ni!
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by missyQween(f): 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:
Thanks dear... kiss
Uwlc
sirhot:
Thanks dear... kiss
Uwlc
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by obizzy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
jojosweet:
just stick with ur bony girls biko before u ruin someone's self esteem in ur bid to change her. Change ko Sai baba ni!
who is this fat,bag of filth quoting me? Away! Go back into your shell! You're taking too much space. Your comment is making my phone hang sef. Be gone!!!
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
Some post self....He don't love her cos he doesn't like her chbby shape huh?.........Bros If U don't like the body,nothing is wrong if you worry about it....................Just make her love fitness and do it steady......#Lucks
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by rapmike(m): 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Some men Love 'em big...some love 'em small...its your preference. Ain't Your fault.

However, please don't lead her on. Coz U Obviously do not LOVE her..All You care about is her body. that isn't Love...

LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!

Some ladies are funny! Am sure the OP knows what he wants, and really likes the lady (can't say love) and here you are talking like he wants a one-night stand!

OP, I feel you should tell her your feelings and stop the relationship. I understand your feelings about her and am sure that she is a good woman but seriously if you can't stand fat women, then forget about the relationship, so that you won't have issues in the future.
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by jojosweet(f): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
diamond88:

Fat lady are down to heart, caring and can be trusted so much. They don't have tendency to cheat unlike slim one. Open u can't have it all. U have to choose one. For me I go for anyone. If u a fat lady am ready
na u worse pass op
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by shugarlips(f): 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
sirhot:

hmm my dear pls leave her alone, u don't love her @ all, let her meet som1 who will love her d way she is
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by mozele(m): 12:19am On Apr 11, 2016
Estharfabian:

LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!

you too LEAVE THEM ALONE!!

Why would you be giving that kind of advice with all the commitments and togethernes they both had. Leaving her now would mean breaking her heart. And you know ladies that finds it hard to move on after they got their heart always resort to excessive eating due to the trauma; adding more and more weight compared to that of an eleph...

I guess youl'd be more happy when it happens?
Re: Should I Worry About Her Size? by MrDoGood(m): 12:28am On Apr 11, 2016
sirhot:

Some girls love short guys, some don't like guys who are too smart.

So you see grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met 5 Years Ago During NYSC / What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.