Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... (6245 Views)

These Gals Could Make U Fall Off A Cliff(photo) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / Guys Can U Fall In Love With A Lady That Chyked/wooed U?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by fritiyo: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
na so one chilly girl for other thread dey vex me telling the whole world that she was worth spending for cos one mumu buy phone.
At age 30 we will know wada dia beauty will still help them make the noise they are making na.
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by fritiyo: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
na so one chilly girl for other thread dey vex me telling the whole world that she was worth spending for cos one mumu buy her phone.
At age 30 we will know wada dia beauty will still help them make the noise they are making na.
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Malayy(m): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
what's my own na? no be to chop puna.. when i'm tired, i discard her asap.. who falls in love in 2016??
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Malayy(m): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
WHO still falls in love? who love don help? love don baff? abi love nor get sence? on a more serious i dnt fall inlove with a lady, simply bcaus i got too many beautiful ladies sending their nudes to me and bcaus im an alpha male and very handsome. NO wonder the ex girlfriend of c.ronaldo said, she felt ugly anytime she is with Ronaldo. bcaus ronaldo gives her beauty and fame no attention.
i love the way you lie..
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Synzu(m): 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
I dnt brag babe, i dnt need to be told that im handsome b4 i know, simply bcaus of the attention i get, i walk into a crowded room and i become d centre of attraction,gossips(both truth and lies) and im an alpha, i lead a pack.

I noticed you just learnt this word. You've been using it on every single thread you comment on just to spill your usual hogwash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by DemiGoddess(f): 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
Synzu:

I noticed you just learnt this word. You've been using it on every single thread you comment on just to spill your usual hogwash.

Serious sh!t undecided

Checked the dp to see this alpha male but was surprised to see a cartoon pic for disneykids.
Dude been spilling dog sh!t since morning angry

1 Like

Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by DipoDee: 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
Synzu:

Lmaocheesy you guys should let guy-man shine on NL now, Alpha male online is good enough pls cheesy plus if he repeats the line enough, he will start to believe it.

@Op... so beauty will give me fuel, like 33,000 litres?
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Synzu(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Serious sh!t undecided

Checked the dp to see this alpha male but was surprised to see a cartoon pic for disneykids.
Dude been spilling dog sh!t since morning angry

Lol. The alpha male still is a virgin.
He probably used the excess photo editing to hide his hideous face.grin I've got the originals tho.. gringrin

Don't even get me started on his kiddies polo. gringrin
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Synzu(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
DipoDee:

Lmaocheesy you guys should let guy-man shine on NL now, Alpha male online is good enough pls cheesy plus if he repeats the line enough, he will start to believe it.

To make it even worse, the dude even says he leads a pack. LOL.

He can't even lead a pack of FOOLS if given the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
DipoDee:

Lol... Y dont u read d article again for better comprehension
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by avaprincipal(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
if u fall in love with a beautiful woman, u re still safe but when u fall in love with an extremely beautiful woman, my dear u are totally finished.
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
kikikikiki
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by CaptainRahl(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Whether she reciprocates your love or not doesn't matter, the moment you fall in love, i mean truely fall in love with a beautiful girl, you are finished. Accept my sympathy cos u r a dead man walking.

You can date them, like them, cherish them, but never you fall in love with a woman who is beautiful. If u do, u r now officially under her control.

You know how you go to a bar and order for beer, dats how she will order u around, cos with their beautiful looks, they feel they own the world. Disagree with her, and you will spend the next few days begging her as she slams the door at your face.

When they pick ur calls, reply ur text messages, pay u a visit, they always have a way of making it look as though they r doing u a massive favour. But when u buy them gifts, they play it down and feel its no big deal. In her mind ''Perhaps if he doesn't buy it for me, their her many other guys out there who will be happy to''.

Did i remember to add they flirt with every guy, especially in ur presence just to make u feel jealous? But flirt with a girl and let her catch u...

You will develop a weakness when you fall iin love with a beautiful woman, and she will be only too happy to prey on such weakness.

So guys make una upgrade, its high time we stopped allowing pretty chicks to use us.

op, e be like say one fine girl don show u pepper ba?
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Chukzyfcb(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
A wise man once said; a farmer who plants his corn by the road side and a man who marries a beautiful woman will both have the same problems...
Actually the reason why u'v said this is because, Guys always grant the request of a very beautiful chick. If she says baby let's do A, you'll do. If she says let's do B, you'll do......Infact she sees you as one who will give consent to her every action, it takes ONLY A CONFIDENT guy to act natural around her. CONFIDENCE is a very attractive trait, that's why on school campus, you can find an Ugly boy rolling with a beautiful chick. Our self esteem plays that role in dealing with such women. I'v been a victim and have learnt from it

Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Gofwane(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
There is nothing like true love out there. If a girl tells you she loves you, chances are it's because you have money, fame, or she's getting old.

So also if a guy tells you he loves you, chances are, you are very physically beautiful or posses a nice ukwu and boobi.

The last time i checked, true love is when you can't find a reason for liking a person. You just love them but you can't say why
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
A wise man once said; a farmer who plants his corn by the road side and a man who marries a beautiful woman will both have the same problems...
Actually the reason why u'v said this is because, Guys always grant the request of a very beautiful chick. If she says baby let's do A, you'll do. If she says let's do B, you'll do......Infact she sees you as one who will give consent to her every action, it takes ONLY A CONFIDENT guy to act natural around her. CONFIDENCE is a very attractive trait, that's why on school campus, you can find an Ugly boy rolling with a beautiful chick. Our self esteem plays that role in dealing with such women. I'v been a victim and have learnt from it
show bravado to a beautiful girl, and u will end up quarelling with her every week, until u get tired and either yield to her whimps or dump her.
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Chukzyfcb(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
Festivalofholi:
show bravado to a beautiful girl, and u will end up quarelling with her every week, until u get tired and either yield to her whimps or dump her.
I guess what you mean by bravado, is to be all out more like being arrogant and very showy No! That's not my point. I mean not yielding to her every request, acting natural with a very beautiful woman can be a daunting task to most guys. Coz we are always doing things to please her & make her regard us as no1. But trust me, this is how over 50guys that chyke her will always act. If you act normal, if you don't always make her feel like she's a world best. You'd seem different than the rest guys. But this isn't as easy it sounds esp if its someone u really like.
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by GodwinChibuzor(m): 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
guy,u don enter one chance be dat...I guess u re talking out of experience
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by kunlery777(m): 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
dere's still sense in ur nonsense..
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by vicstar(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Whether she reciprocates your love or not doesn't matter, the moment you fall in love, i mean truely fall in love with a beautiful girl, you are finished. Accept my sympathy cos u r a dead man walking.

You can date them, like them, cherish them, but never you fall in love with a woman who is beautiful. If u do, u r now officially under her control.

You know how you go to a bar and order for beer, dats how she will order u around, cos with their beautiful looks, they feel they own the world. Disagree with her, and you will spend the next few days begging her as she slams the door at your face.

When they pick ur calls, reply ur text messages, pay u a visit, they always have a way of making it look as though they r doing u a massive favour. But when u buy them gifts, they play it down and feel its no big deal. In her mind ''Perhaps if he doesn't buy it for me, their her many other guys out there who will be happy to''.

Did i remember to add they flirt with every guy, especially in ur presence just to make u feel jealous? But flirt with a girl and let her catch u...

You will develop a weakness when you fall iin love with a beautiful woman, and she will be only too happy to prey on such weakness.

So guys make una upgrade, its high time we stopped allowing pretty chicks to use us.

all I see is an "agony of a broken hearted nigga". Sorry bro cry
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
Fall in love at your own peril. That shit empties pockets like no man's business.
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by SmellingAnus(m): 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
Chizzy759831:
Well Said!!
cool I have replied your PM cool
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Chizzy759831: 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
SmellingAnus:
cool I have replied your PM cool
u r "oneluvs"?
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by SmellingAnus(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
Chizzy759831:
u r "oneluvs"?
no dear..
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by geni340(f): 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
@op, i dunno whether what u wrote stemmed frm xperience, bt whateva d case, what u just described happens when d lady in question feels nofin 4d guy. if a lady loves a guy, trust me, even if she looks like amanda seigfried, she wont disrepect or slight d guy. See, this thing is a function of LOVE. people hv cheapened d word bt sir, if it exists, d lady will bhave like any other lady in a relationship.
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by 100Cents: 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
avaprincipal:
if u fall in love with a beautiful woman, u re still safe but when u fall in love with an extremely beautiful woman, my dear u are totally finished.

Expatiate vividly..
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Truth is this it all boils down to how a guy places himself in a relationship...if you're the clingy type with a low self esteem,all girls even ugly ones will always ride on you...
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by AmakaAina(f): 4:21am On Apr 11, 2016
Stereotyping ain't an art form.... undecided
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 11, 2016
Your truth no get part two, in fact what guys should do is look at all girls as potential vampire, when you see them in that light, you will hardly notice which one is pretty or ugly. At that point they wonder whether you even notice their beauty or not.

Ladies should also see both fine and ugly guys as potential users if not fine boys go use you do yeye.
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Chizzy759831: 7:30am On Apr 11, 2016
SmellingAnus:
no dear..
no then. i didnt get a message
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by SmellingAnus(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2016
Chizzy759831:
no then. i didnt get a message
check again... I have followed you back
Re: If U Fall In Love With A Beautiful Woman You Are Finished! Soorrry... by Chizzy759831: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
SmellingAnus:
check again... I have followed you back
ve seen it. check

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt / Something Toxic Just Entered Me ! / Naija Girls With Wahala(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.