₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,729,206 members, 3,314,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 January 2017 at 09:04 AM

VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided (55893 Views)

Architects: What Is Wrong With This Preliminary Draft / VERY IMPORTANT: Why Nigerian Civil Engineers Blame Architects/their Incompetence / Architects Fees, How Much Did You Pay? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by tundeanji: 4:29pm On Jan 05
i need a competent architect to contact me ASAP please
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Heymus(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05
tundeanji:
can you talk to me on 08036879623. Or through olaniyan_amos@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by fajek: 5:09pm On Jan 06
tundeanji:

Feel free to call 08037197292.
Or reach us on bimbo.fajemirokun@gmail.com
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by fajek: 5:12pm On Jan 06
Feel free to call us on 08037197292
Or arch_bimbo@yahoo.com
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by badkam: 5:31am On Jan 08
soundproof curtain forum
Heavy construction projects attract sound sensitive residential and office suites. Large equipment like construction activity such as demolition, horizontal drilling, pile driving, and earthmoving generates noise pollution to the community. To reduce the impact of the construction noise, owners, engineers, and project managers typically install temporary fencing for security and safety of the construction site. The temporary fencing also serves as the structure to support sound barriers. This eliminates the need to erect a separate support structure or self-supporting noise control.Our temporary sound barriers are engineered, designed, and manufactured specifically for noise control applications. These rugged and durable sound blankets, or sound curtains, have several different assembly options depending on the client’s specific sound control needs. Temporary sound barrier blankets are made for ease of installation and to the client’s specified height requirements. The exterior facings of the temporary curtains can withstand very harsh environments and are designed to last through five years of continuous outdoor use.Our temporary construction noise blankets have been used on hundreds of jobsites in all areas of the country including the major metropolitan areas of New York City, Washington, DC, Boston, Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle, Chicago, and Pittsburgh
html]sound barrier wall[/url]
[url=http://www.acousticmanufacturer.com/Noise-Barrier-on-Temporary-Fence-for-Construction-Site.html]noise fencing walls
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by oapeleo1: 3:48pm On Jan 08
tundeanji:

Get modern designs at affordable price
call 07030367178
check previous works and order for your design online too
www.apeledesigns.com/services

Our quality speaks for us.

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Darayola(m): 10:45am On Jan 12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od8oH8BygJA

Available for rent.
2 two bedroom flat
1 room and a parlour self contain

Location is Victory Estate, GSM bus stop, Adamo,Ikorodu Lagos.

Call/WhatsApp Yola@ 08035267070
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by okparaphil: 1:30pm On Jan 12
Is your shipping agent always giving excusses and having your goods not delivered on time?
We are a company that has achieved the highest levels of customer satisfaction. A great place to work, a provider of exceptionally high quality service, a Company that carries itself in the market place with the highest levels of business integrity and business ethics, a company composed of dedicated, accomplished professionals, committed to customer, At Chibyke Global Systems Ltd, we are who we say we are, But do not take our word for it, GIVE US A TRY TODAY. www.chibykeglobal.com

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Kuchielpink1000(f): 2:01am On Jan 13

My name is Osarenkhoe Osayanmon and am a Civil Engineer with enough experience in design and building. I have worked as a building consultant for some time now and supervised some projects on my own from start to finish. I want to share my experience and ideas with you guys. I can be reached via 08068280130 anytime.

I end up correcting 70% of any architectural drawing given to me to develop. The reason is because architect drawings are almost always not achievable or realistic.
Yeah they look so beautiful on paper and their 3d awesome.

Stay tuned and pick no offence but learn

Brand new 16 units of 2 bedroom flat for sale in the heart of Calabar Nigeria(Aka Efa) Asking price is 216 million naira.
Newly completed with all fitting intact. It's more or less like an Estate of 16 separate buildings, fenced with a gate. All modern facilities are in this flats.
The whole compound is inter locked, with beautiful marble tiles interior in all of the flats. Expensive and High quality materials were used in building and fitting.
This is a life time investment as 2 bedroom flats in that neighborhood go for as much as 800k per annum.
You will not have any need to do any other work in the place, the lucky buyer can place the flats for rent immediately.
Companies can equally buy this property and use it as a staff quarter too.
All necessary documents are available.
Contact kendra on 08145502507, 09055787177 for enquiries

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by ademolashittu(m): 7:51am On Jan 13
Choose an Executive Agent for your real estate needs. 
Call ADEMOLA SHITTU when you want to MANAGE, BUY or SELL house/land.

. We can show you any home forsale anywhere you want it 

. FREE market analysis to determine your home/land value

. FREE consultation

Tel: 09063627937
Email: shinninglightproperties@gmail.com

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by legendte(m): 1:11pm On Jan 15

My name is Osarenkhoe Osayanmon and am a Civil Engineer with enough experience in design and building. I have worked as a building consultant for some time now and supervised some projects on my own from start to finish. I want to share my experience and ideas with you guys. I can be reached via 08068280130 anytime.

I end up correcting 70% of any architectural drawing given to me to develop. The reason is because architect drawings are almost always not achievable or realistic.
Yeah they look so beautiful on paper and their 3d awesome.

Stay tuned and pick no offence but learn
PM Op

(0) (1) (2) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project / Want To Know The Cost Of Roofing Sheets (long Span). / The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Hot New Structures Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.