Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,290 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided - Properties (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided (101351 Views)

Very Important Real Estate Topic We Should Know / Architects In The House, Pls What Can I Build On Half Plot Of Land? / VERY IMPORTANT: Why Nigerian Civil Engineers Blame Architects/their Incompetence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by ednited(f): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Are you a pro. architect?
yes
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Omoluabi16(m): 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
ednited:

yes
hmm. Not so much a feminine profession, good to know you're one tho.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by ednited(f): 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
hmm. Not so much a feminine profession, good to know you're one tho.

yes, but I don't mind if it's feminine or not. It was what I wanted to become starting from age 10
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Omoluabi16(m): 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
ednited:

yes, but I don't mind if it's feminine or not. It was what I wanted to become starting from age 10
nah. I believe you and all women for that matter belong to the kitchen.

Oya fight me.

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by ednited(f): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
nah. I believe you and all women for that matter belong to the kitchen.

Oya fight me.

KITCHEN?? grin

You sooo funny!!!!! hehehehehehe
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Omoluabi16(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
ednited:

KITCHEN?? grin

You sooo funny!!!!! hehehehehehe
na lie. you must fight me! I want ta fight you
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by ednited(f): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
na lie. you must fight me! I want ta fight you

oh really? Call the ambulance first
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Omoluabi16(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
ednited:

oh really? Call the ambulance first
lol. for you I guess? you such a bully!

Just kidding dear. You succeed more when you dare thread where others dread. Dreaming since you were 10, I have no doubt you'll succeed greatly.

That meme just cracks me up even though its sexist.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by ednited(f): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lol. for you I guess? you such a bully!

Just kidding dear. You succeed more when you dare thread where others dread. Dreaming since you were 10, I have no doubt you'll succeed greatly.

That meme just cracks me up even though its sexist.

by the way, I also try fashion design and now am about to prepare my self for Graphic design. I just want to be successful at my very young age and I want to become an enterprenuer. I feel a women must dream far and take her life serious rather than just putting make ups and wearing high hill shoes.

What about you, what do you do?
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Omoluabi16(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
ednited:

by the way, I also try fashion design and now am about to prepare my self for Graphic design. I just want to be successful at my very young age and I want to become an enterprenuer. I feel a women must dream far and take her life serious rather than just putting make ups and wearing high hill shoes.

What about you, what do you do?
I'm an accountant, though not chartered yet. Also have a university degree in education.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by ednited(f): 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
I'm an accountant, though not chartered yet. Also have a university degree in education.

That's nice! I don't think you'll be struggling much to get the job. There is a big job opportunity for accountants in there right?
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Omoluabi16(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
ednited:

That's nice! I don't think you'll be struggling much to get the job. There is a big job opportunity for accountants in there right?
well yes! so long you know your onions. quite competitive here in naija.

truly, I'm impressed by you want to do something different from most girls out there. Tired of the slayqueens and the trashy girls in the society today. Refreshing to meet a chic like you.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by ednited(f): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
well yes! so long you know your onions. quite competitive here in naija.

truly, I'm impressed by you want to do something different from most girls out there. Tired of the slayqueens and the trashy girls in the society today. Refreshing to meet a chic like you.

lol, thanks. That means you never tought I take my future serious. . .

what kind of person you think I was ?
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Omoluabi16(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
ednited:

lol, thanks. That means you never tought I take my future serious. . .

what kind of person you think I was ?
awww. No dear. I never thought so. I mean you don't just have dreams but lofty ones you've nursed for a long time, taking on different skills that could help you. Everyone has dreams, the difference is in what effort and passion you put in to actualize it. Meant no disrespect dear ednited.
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by ednited(f): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
awww. No dear. I never thought so. I mean you don't just have dreams but lofty ones you've nursed for a long time, taking on different skills that could help you. Everyone has dreams, the difference is in what effort and passion you put in to actualize it. Meant no disrespect dear ednited.

No no no. You didn't get me. I was normaly asking. Not thinking you disrespected me

am good grin lol hehehehehe
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Omoluabi16(m): 1:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
ednited:

No no no. You didn't get me. I was normaly asking. Not thinking you disrespected me

am good grin lol hehehehehe
lol. ok! big misunderstanding then. Well I think youre a cool person, easy going and is eager to meet/interact with people especially foreigners. And you're a bully.That's the little I know yet..
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by ednited(f): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
lol. ok! big misunderstanding then. Well I think youre a cool person, easy going and is eager to meet/interact with people especially foreigners. And you're a bully.That's the little I know yet..

bully grin you know me well
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Omoluabi16(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
ednited:

bully grin you know me well
So behind that innocence is one big bad bully eh? lol. don't worry, I'll deal with you.

your d.p, is it on strike? angry
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by ednited(f): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
So behind that innocence is one big bad bully eh? lol. don't worry, I'll deal with you.

your d.p, is it on strike? angry

What's d.p?
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Omoluabi16(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
ednited:

What's d.p?
display picture
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by ednited(f): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
display picture
I may not have it for sometime
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Omoluabi16(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
ednited:

I may not have it for sometime
why.. hope all is well, or you don't want me to see your frizzy hair? lol
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by ednited(f): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
why.. hope all is well, or you don't want me to see your frizzy hair? lol

no hehe. . .it is now straight. Okay i'll post it
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Omoluabi16(m): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
ednited:

no hehe. . .it is now straight. Okay i'll post it
Alright ma'am. kiss
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by ednited(f): 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Alright ma'am. kiss

so frizzy right? grin check my profile pic
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Omoluabi16(m): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
ednited:

so frizzy right? grin check my profile pic
aww dear.it's beautiful still. Lol
grin

1 Like

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by ednited(f): 6:23am On Jun 20, 2017
Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by nifemiayoade(m): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hi, my name is AYOADE OLUWANIFEMI, am an architect, have worked with several construction company for passed 10years and I have a lot of experience in design and construction.last 5years I created ARCHARAN ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, which as been register under d federal govt of Nigeria.in our company nothing is in possible, we design and build houses to the taste of what u want and in model style,we can also help u 2 collect your approval and certificate of occupancy (c of o)for your building. we are the best in construction,try us 2 day and u we see d different .add me on whatsapp or call 08069253261. however d company have correct so many engineers in any of there mistake both on site and in design, till now a lot of engineer do call me for help when they have a problem on design and site, I help so many engineer for architectural design and position of column and the type of beam in design. Pls beware don't give ur buildind construction to some quack engineers that believe architect design can not be achievable on site. They will later destroy the plan and disorganised what u want. Don't let them fool u,let save lifes,property and money.

1 Share

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by Olazzeedris(m): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
20 Tonne 1/2" Granite stone
Price =#90,000
Now 10%reduction on price
Call for needs :Zzeedris07@yahoo.com
Tell:07066680644

Re: VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided by gracecelebrity: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
hello

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Inside N1,080,000,000 Banana Island Lagos Mansion (Video, Photos) / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.