Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Why Men Want Sex In The Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Want Sex In The Morning (1485 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Want Sex In The Morning by kooletsa(m): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
There’s never a bad time to have sex, but science says it’s especially fun to mess around in the morning. Morning sex is like eating chocolate cake for breakfast — it’s decadent, indulgent and comforting. Plus, who doesn’t want to linger in bed just a little longer? It all comes down to hormones. Here’s why our sex clocks don’t always tick in time. 5am Even before a man has opened his eyes in the morning, his level of testosterone is at its peak – between 25% to 50% more than at any other time of the day. That’s because the pituitary gland in his brain – which governs the production of the male sex hormone – has been switched on in the night and levels have been steadily rising until dawn. Women also make testosterone – the main sex drive hormone – but produce a fraction of the amount and it rises by only a tiny bit overnight. It is also kept in balance by oestrogen and progesterone. 6am Slept well? A good kip is another reason a man may feel even more amorous in the morning. Studies found the longer and deeper a man has slept, the higher his testosterone levels. Research in the Journal of the American Medical Association shows getting more than five hours’ sleep can raise male levels by an extra 15%. 7am While a man’s levels of sex hormones are at their highest when he wakes up, a woman’s are at their lowest. “Male and female testosterone levels are at their highest at opposite ends of the day, so they are out of synch,” says consultant gynaecologist Gabrielle Downey, of the Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust.
Re: Why Men Want Sex In The Morning by Frei(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yeah, when lights coming through the drapes and we both yawning, I roll over and ask Can I hit it in the morning? The sun rising while you moanin'

1 Like

Re: Why Men Want Sex In The Morning by godfada001: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hello guys! Got good news for y'all. Is your spouse finding it difficult to have sex urge and it's giving you sleepless night.. Here is the good news. With this wonderful Spanish fly drops.. You'll automatically put her in the mood to make love. This stuff works and it's 100% safe. She'll feel hot and sexually aroused withing 20 mins up. To get this product Holland @ me... 07011721908
Re: Why Men Want Sex In The Morning by adult91: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Men who haven't had sex for the 1st time(I won't say virgin cos no hymen to prove) too like sex matter. Na only sex topic dem de rush comment. If this is moved to FP, braggings about sexual prowess will begin deviating from d topic as a result. I remember my 1st time sha, and d feeling. I was like...wow na so e de be? Na Una time jare, flexxxxx..!!

Re: Why Men Want Sex In The Morning by Bluezy13(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Why Men Want Sex In The Morning by vicstar(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
nothing new though.

Re: Why Men Want Sex In The Morning by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
sex reduces stress for men,...a good early morning sex helps reduce stress and keeps him on a level head all day..

(1) (Reply)

Love For Money / Why Are Ladies So Guilty Of This? / Re: Naijasinglegirls – How Do Introverts Find Love ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.