Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,963 members, 7,810,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This (11527 Views)

Stephanie Spread Her Legs & Asked Me To Suck It, Then I Bend Down And... / Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG / See Who She Said I Should Help Her Scratch Her Vagina, I Was Shocked!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lmao, diz is the most foolish bur funniest post da ve eva read un NL!!..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by DonMilano(m): 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
refiner:
undecided....
...seun pls I wish to talk to u....slowpokes is taking over dis forum!undecided
seconded 'abeg do clearing
Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by erosimo(m): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
jubebaister:
She spread her legs wide apart and asked me to shave her very bush thing. I first inserted my tongue and licked her vagina dry first before shaving her and she enjoyed it.

She said she will never forget me even if she marries another guy.
I'm blushing

Imagination of the century
Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by ilevic(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Can't believe I wasted 3minutes of my life reading this trash. PMB, pls there is another jobless Nigerian youth here, pls give him 5k
Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by iamkingzlee(m): 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
Just look at someone's child!! undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by DJEhimond(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
OP, she doesn't even value your life ... that is too say, you're finished! Kapish?
Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by darealsola(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
this is the most stupid topic i've seen on nl.this op is dumb.o.p, this is 4 u

Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by TBLAIZE(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
Vanquay:
It's official, Romance section is the den of Juvenile Delinquents, Dumbfucks, Nitwits, Intellectual retards_ and Trolls.

Just wondering did you shave her bushy Pussy_ with yo rabbit teeth?
just spent 2o minutes in NL buh dude u av said it all
Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by marvelous000: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
bigtt76:
Old man wen still de use Mickey Mouse bedspread .....what do you expect tongue
[size=13pt]
Lol..chai!

Abeg no wound person with laugh
[/size]
Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
Pictures of the bushy bush or ahdonbilivit !
Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by badguyP: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
You are going going gone.
Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by kunlery777(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
choi! wen will u ve sense? ha
Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by lukasmuyiwa(m): 12:17am On Apr 12, 2016
in phyno voice *iranu abasha*
Re: My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This by bobbybrown007: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
#eranu

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Long Distance Relationships Good Or Bad /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.