Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

I Need A wifey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A wifey (2585 Views)

Wifey Material (pics) / Guys Would You Allow Your Girlfriend /wifey Rock This Bra? / How To Identify Wifey Materials Anywhere In The World.... Please Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A wifey by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2009
smart, intelligent
God fearing
easy on the eyes (with all the right curves) wink
preferably light complexioned
not too tall
not the typical money hungry, materialistic chic (ready to take care of her though)

I need a chic that is all this and more, I need her now!
Applicants can reach me here solidestiny@yahoo.com

Waiting. . . . .
Re: I Need A wifey by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2009
cheesy cheesy cheesy

And there are still peeps making useless posts that Nairaland girls are lonely angry
Re: I Need A wifey by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2009
Hi Mivoh, this is not a useless post. Life is too short u knw, u may find luv in here wink
Re: I Need A wifey by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2009
Adrenaline:

Hi Mivoh, this is not a useless post. Life is too short u knw, u may find luv in here

Read my post well, i never said your Topic was useless

"FIND LOVE" who said i wanted to
Re: I Need A wifey by na2day2(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2009
Adrenaline:

smart, intelligent
God fearing
easy on the eyes (with all the right curves) wink
preferably light complexioned
not too tall
not the typical money hungry, materialistic chic (ready to take care of her though)

I need a chic that is all this and more, I need her now!
Applicants can reach me here solidestiny@yahoo.com

Waiting. . . . .

una don come again
Re: I Need A wifey by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2009
Mivoh:

Read my post well, i never said your Topic was useless

"FIND LOVE" who said i wanted to

Oh ok, I see what you mean now Mivoh.
Trust me i used to think like that too, but the truth of the matter is, everyone needs love in this crazy world, u need someone who you can rely on, trust, have your children with and grow old with, a true companion. The other day i saw this beautiful couple, guess they must have been in their 70s or something, but the way they carried on almost brought tears to my eyes, and i thot to myself; this is what i want, i need to find someone to truely love and grow old with.
We all need love Mivoh, better find it now in your youth, some of the best things in life are actually free!

na2day?:

una don come again

What can a nigger do now?
Re: I Need A wifey by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2009
Adrenaline:

Oh ok, I see what you mean now Mivoh. 
Trust me i used to think like that too, but the truth of the matter is, everyone needs love in this crazy world, u need someone who you can rely on, trust, have your children with and grow old with, a true companion.  The other day i saw this beautiful couple, guess they must have been in their 70s or something, but the way they carried on almost brought tears to my eyes, and i thot to myself; this is what i want, i need to find someone to truely love and grow old with.
We all need love Mivoh, better find it now in your youth, some of the best things in life are actually free!

What can a nigger do now?

angry angry angry

It's like you don't get me. . .
All i'm worried about now is passing my exams and getting into a good colledge plus thinking about what i want to become in future and you're talking about LOVE ke?

Wait. . . maybe it's cause you don't know how old i am grin
Re: I Need A wifey by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2009
Mivoh:

angry angry angry

It's like you don't get me. . .
All i'm worried about now is passing my exams and getting into a good colledge plus thinking about what i want to become in future and you're talking about LOVE ke?

Wait. . . maybe it's cause you don't know how old i am grin

Lol, doesnt matter how old you are Mivoh, if u find the right kind of person, you'll even do better than you would have alone in those exams, cos he will support you to the fullest to make sure you do well, exams are easier to pass in the right mental state and with the right kind of support.
It's rude to ask a lady how old she is, so i wont do that, you can tell me if you wish to though.
Re: I Need A wifey by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2009
Adrenaline:

Lol, doesnt matter how old you are Mivoh, if u find the right kind of person, you'll even do better than you would have alone in those exams, cos he will support you to the fullest to make sure you do well, exams are easier to pass in the right mental state and with the right kind of support.
It's rude to ask a lady how old she is, so i wont do that, you can tell me if you wish to though.

shocked shocked shocked
Don't spoil me for my Mama
Re: I Need A wifey by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2009
Mivoh:

shocked shocked shocked
Don't spoil me for my Mama

You cant marry your mother girl.
I dont know how old you are but u need a few, platonic( no sex), love affairs before marriage to be sure of what you really want, you may be lucky, the first one may be your final busstop, but like i said before i dont know how old you are, but i can only guess that you are at least over 18 grin
Re: I Need A wifey by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2009
Over 18?!?!?!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Some things are best kept secret  lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A wifey by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2009
Mivoh:

Over 18 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Some things are best kept secret lipsrsealed

C'mon Mivoh, lol, ok its ok if u wana keep ur age a secret for now.
You sound like a fun person anyway, ill bet u meet most of my criteria i listed up there.
Wat exams are you preparing for?
Re: I Need A wifey by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2009
Adrenaline:

You sound like a fun person anyway, ill bet u meet most of my criteria i listed up there.

I'm not even sure. . .
I'm a bit clueless when it comes to school. I just follow the crown, blend in with the oda zombies undecided
Re: I Need A wifey by na2day2(m): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2009
Adrenaline:

dude that is my kid sis u are yanning rubbish to, we have trained her for a highly classy man with some serious blinge. and my guy just a word of advise, improve ur toasting skillz u are way too dry, u go single for life ooo  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Mivoh:

I'm not even sure. . .
I'm a bit clueless when it comes to school. I just follow the crown, blend in with the oda zombies undecided

oya, go back to ur room! angry angry angry
Re: I Need A wifey by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2009
Lmfao
Re: I Need A wifey by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2009
Mivoh:

I'm not even sure. . .

lol, guess ur not too keen on the whole school thing huh, i understand, but unless uv got some other discernable talents may be in music, acting, fashion design, modelling, business or whatever, ull jus have to sit up and do very well in school so you wont have any cause for regrets later on in life, u dig?
Guess ur jus rounding up high school huh?
Re: I Need A wifey by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2009
I'm not in anybody's hands O!

Mivoh goes SOLO

AKA - Miss Independent
kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Need A wifey by na2day2(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2009
Adrenaline:

If she's really your kid sis, then uv got nothin to worry about, she's in very safe hands dude.  smiley

if those hands of urs is what u call safe, my family and i will humbly pass, thank u. hey, i heard the girl next door is Hot as hell, go get her
Re: I Need A wifey by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2009
Mivoh:

I'm not in anybody's hands O!

Mivoh goes SOLO

Thats ok too, i was jus replying dat guy really.
Wat are your interests? since ur not so big on the academic stuff?

na2day?:

if those hands of urs is what u call safe, my family and i will humbly pass, thank u. hey, i heard the girl next door is Hot as hell, go get her

Guy wetin now!! angry  Free me abeg! angry
Re: I Need A wifey by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2009
Thats ok too, i was jus replying dat guy really.
Wat are interests? since ur not so big on the academic stuff?

I'm more of an arty person. . .
Creative soul cool grin
Re: I Need A wifey by hollandis(f): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2009
na2day y are you burning my brother's cable?whoevr he chooses to be with is in capable hands
Re: I Need A wifey by na2day2(m): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2009
Adrenaline:

Guy wetin now!! angry  Free me abeg! angry

free gini? are u rich, can u buy a multi-million dollar house? no? comot from our backyard b4 i pour u hot water angry angry angry

Mivoh:

Creative soul cool grin

i say go to ur room and watch cartoon now! angry angry angry

hollandis:

na2day y are you burning my brother's cable?whoevr he chooses to be with is in capable hands

i dey look after my sister, we don invest heavily on her tongue tongue
Re: I Need A wifey by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2009
i say go to ur room and watch cartoon now! angry angry angry

Go first. . . i'll meet you there grin

i dey look after my sister, we don invest heavily on her tongue tongue

Am now a christmas goat ehn?! going off to the highest bidder cry
Re: I Need A wifey by na2day2(m): 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2009
Mivoh:

Go first. . . i'll meet you there grin

Am now a christmas goat ehn?! going off to the highest bidder cry

what are u talking abt, can't u see that the economy is hard? we are still working on the chris brown deal tongue tongue
Re: I Need A wifey by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2009
na2day?:

what are u talking abt, can't u see that the economy is hard? we are still working on the chris brown deal tongue tongue

cry angry

Chei! Mivoh, see your life. . . cry
Re: I Need A wifey by hollandis(f): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2009
you guys stay in the same room?make una sha no commit. shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need A wifey by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2009
Mivoh:

Creative soul cool grin

hmmm, thats cool, got any samples? narrow it down a lil, u mean artworks on canvass, teeshirt design, could even be webdesign, thing is watever field one is into, u need that element of creativity and innovation to really stand out.
Yea but art is cool, says alot about the kind of person you are, i'd really luv to see some samples of your work or sketches, may be we can work together on it, theres absolutely nothin stopping you from making some cool bucks off of your talent from now!

hollandis:

dont mind the guy, ill bet him and i are in the same shoes afterall
Re: I Need A wifey by na2day2(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2009
Mivoh:

cry angry

Chei! Mivoh, see your life. . . cry

dont worry u will grow to love him, he has plenty of money unlike that church rat that call himself Adrenaline

hollandis:

you guys stay in the same room?make una sha no commit. shocked shocked shocked

nothing dey happen
Re: I Need A wifey by Naturez(m): 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2009
@Poster
Hahahahahahahahaha Have you gotten any yet?  grin
Re: I Need A wifey by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2009
Adrenaline:

hmmm, thats cool, got any samples? narrow it down a lil, u mean artworks on canvass, teeshirt design, could even be webdesign, thing is watever field one is into, u need that element of creativity and innovation to really stand out.
Yea but art is cool, says alot about the kind of person you are, i'd really luv to see some samples of your work or sketches, may be we can work together on it, theres absolutely nothin stopping you from making some cool bucks off of your talent from now!

dont mind the guy, ill bet him and i  in the same shoes afterall

No don't have any samples but i like working with pastels

A girl needs her beauty sleep. . .i'm outta here kiss
Re: I Need A wifey by na2day2(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2009
Naturez:

@Poster
Hahahahahahahahaha Have you gotten any yet?  grin

with hin yeye skillz, nothing for am grin grin
Re: I Need A wifey by Naturez(m): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2009
na2day?:

with hin yeye skillz, nothing for am grin grin

Hee yahh. But I think say things wan work out between him and mivoh ni?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Threatend To Leave Me Cos I Refuse To Wash Her Undies / It Is Not Ideal For A Woman To Be Richer Or More Successful Than Her Man / If U Have A Chance To Marry Someone Who Is Not African, Which Country Will It Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.