Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam (35961 Views)

Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security / A Nairalander's Review Of Tecno Camon C9 / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 9:23am On Apr 12, 2016
augster:
this ain't hate bro.. The hype is just too much... And who gives a shiit about your money? Spend it on yourself and get some brains... #Piss.. Don't quote me again

There's no hype in this na,its just a review..a mere review....I'll quote you if you keep sounding lame and pained
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by augster(m): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2016
TeeFeh:

Get out of their post too, poor man like you...To cap the whole stories,if them dash u this j8 u go use am abi?
Thank God you said "dash"
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by TohKunBoh: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2016
AdeOluwaTomiwa:

Leave this post if you know its biting you..tell me how much they paid you for this..I'll triple it because I really hate people hating for no reason,what's the point??does your father own a brand??

Only if you could waste your time on knowing betting odds that would pay than this..abeg guy if u get odds for today's match,give me abeg..who has time to be hating when you can be earning
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by MaryWest(f): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2016
augster:
Exactly. So why are you so pained?
Pained? Look in the mirrorcheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by MaryWest(f): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2016
TohKunBoh:

Only if you could waste your time on knowing betting odds that would pay than this..abeg guy if u get odds for today's match,give me abeg..who has time to be hating when you can be earning

How betting go take help my J8 ministry abeg.
I need am.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by TeeFeh(f): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2016
augster:
Thank God you said "dash"

I thought you hate this phone so bad that you wouldnot wanna touch it at all
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by MaryWest(f): 9:28am On Apr 12, 2016
AdeOluwaTomiwa:

There's no hype in this na,its just a review..a mere review....I'll quote you if you keep sounding lame and pained

Dude's so pained mehn.
He sounds petty cool

Opiates or Cannabis will put an end to the pain.
loooolzzzz
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by TohKunBoh: 9:33am On Apr 12, 2016
MaryWest:

How betting go take help my J8 ministry abeg.
I need am.

If u bet,you can win 41k nah grin
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 9:33am On Apr 12, 2016
MaryWest:

Dude's so pained mehn.
He sounds petty cool

Opiates or Cannabis will put an end to the pain.
loooolzzzz

A condom will do
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by MaryWest(f): 9:37am On Apr 12, 2016
TohKunBoh:
If u bet,you can win 41k nah grin
I don't even know how to bet or play embarassed
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by TohKunBoh: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2016
MaryWest:

I don't even know how to bet or play embarassed

My pastor preached against it
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Elxandre(m): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2016
dasphinx1:

To be honest bruh, aint nothing wrong in the use of internet marketers to promote a product but the way these guys are doing it, it make me wonder if they are acting a script or something. Even if they are acting a script sef, cant they do some little research so as not to be caught pants down? C8 don sha for their eyes. now, na J8 de hot. Soon we go see thread about a J8 user who got his/her headphones into a pit latrine just because he/she was using it while taking a dump at Ladipo cheesy..... Its really appalling, i must confess.
Me sef de wait that Tecno vs S7 thread o.... e go funny die grin
E be like say I go help them create the thread o.

I wan laugh grin
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by okoheemmanuel: 9:58am On Apr 12, 2016
am planning of changing my samsung s4.... and I ve been eyeing dis tecno j8.... Please I want to know if tecno j8 can play asphalt 8 in high graphics.... am Asking cos I notice dat in some infinix phones lik hot note n note 2 n tecno c8.... only very low n low graphics is opened, mc4 refused 2 install in tecno c8.... I dnt want 2 waste my money ooo..
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by dasphinx1(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2016
Elxandre:

E be like say I go help them create the thread o.

I wan laugh grin

grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by ShiroSan: 10:07am On Apr 12, 2016
Minesota1:
What did sapele water do to u N yes the J8 camera is good like that

Yeah, obviously from what I'm seeing here.
Seems people really like the camera output quality.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by ShiroSan: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2016
okoheemmanuel:
am planning of changing my samsung s4.... and I ve been eyeing dis tecno j8.... Please I want to know if tecno j8 can play asphalt 8 in high graphics.... am Asking cos I notice dat in some infinix phones lik hot note n note 2 n tecno c8.... only very low n low graphics is opened, mc4 refused 2 install in tecno c8.... I dnt want 2 waste my money ooo..

Well, if anything, based on what we have read in OP's review..seems the J8 is good for gaming which is probably why the battery doesn't fare so strongly.
If you are in Lag, I advise you visit 3c hub and test run ANY phone you want to buy. You need to be sure of the value they are delivering.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by ShiroSan: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2016
TohKunBoh:

My pastor preached against it

You and that babe funny walahi. cheesy
But you introduced betting talk on this thread and now she wants to try her luck to see if it can get her a phone.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by ShiroSan: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2016
Nwokoji1:

LOL, The Boom J8 Boasts of a Very Good 13MP Camera, And judging from the Pix Above, I think it's from the Phone.

Yeah, my doubt has been cleared. I agree now.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by ShiroSan: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2016
BustScam:

Mr/Mrs/Miss/Prof Doubting Thomas

See the attached image

Alternatively, you can download the image and see the image details

Gerrout of my thread Sir/ma/Prof/Dr

Noted.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Jacinta44(f): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2016
TeeFeh:

The guy is a funny hater..how can someone stay overnight on a post and be hating on it??what does KT change??my church cord just got a droidpad 7c pro frm jumia on Friday,what does this change na??

grin grin grin
That must be his job

*runs outta thread* cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Love4phones: 11:02am On Apr 12, 2016
Frontier2:
what makes it the best? Is the mediocre chipset is using or the fact it's 32 bit. It can be compared with J8 in any department. Check your openGL Es because I know J8 is using openGL ES 3.1

what works for you may not work for me..... you have your reasons, gionee is for me...
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Love4phones: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
bros how much n where u buy am

i got it at SLOT ikeja and it costs 20 or thereabout
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by TeeFeh(f): 11:47am On Apr 12, 2016
Jacinta44:

grin grin grin
That must be his job

*runs outta thread* cheesy

He doesn't even have a job
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Ehimzy(m): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2016
ollah1:

You are just disgracing yourself. HiOS is an operational OS? Lobatan!! Then Lollipop is the non operational OS or its the UI cheesy. I asked ur fellow tecno guys to name just one of their devices that has been upgraded to a new OS

None is answering and you expect people to believe this will be upgraded to MM even when it costs them nothing to pre load this with it
Guy thank you, so many nonsense people say here... HiOS is an operationalOS We Tech guys laugh in swahili... and for Mary whose saying they mighthave dropped marshmallow cos of expenses... that's a load of crap.. why make a phone as expensive as that when you'renot gonna give software updates... please people..... HiOS is NOT an operating system, and lollipop is old!!! The factory images for Android 7.0 N is almost done, with beta testing to start in june!!! Jesus Christ!!!
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by mosjames: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Nwokoji1:

LOL, Seems he's paid to Promote Elephone why discrediting Tecno and calling out it's Avid Fans. Elephone is Never in the same League with TECNO even it's Free.
Who knows Elephone sef? do they have a carl care at all
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by TohKunBoh: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
ShiroSan:

You and that babe funny walahi. cheesy
But you introduced betting talk on this thread and now she wants to try her luck to see if it can get her a phone.

Na nairabet fit do am oh
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by MaryWest(f): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
mosjames:

Who knows Elephone sef? do they have a carl care at all

Does it matter?
They might have agents the same way Tecno does.
But one thing I'm sure of is that they are not as big as Tecno, nor as deeply rooted.
I have seen some positive reviews on the phone tho'
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by MaryWest(f): 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ehimzy:

Guy thank you, so many nonsense people say here... HiOS is an operationalOS We Tech guys laugh in swahili... and for Mary whose saying they mighthave dropped marshmallow cos of expenses... that's a load of crap.. why make a phone as expensive as that when you'renot gonna give software updates... please people..... HiOS is NOT an operating system, and lollipop is old!!! The factory images for Android 7.0 N is almost done, with beta testing to start in june!!! Jesus Christ!!!

Abegiii
grin grin grin grin
Stop calling the name of Jesus in vain.
HiOS is a User interface.

ehnnn
Yes. Boom J8 did not come with marsmellow according to Jacinta.
But we have a new interface to enjoy (first of its kind) and other cool features.

Not everyone is so concerned about this update you guys are cracking your heads about.
If that is the only thing paining you, oya continue at it o o
Na una work grin
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Love4phones: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
mattyboy007:

I rather go for d gionee Dan tecno.. for now Tecno remain NO! NOOOOOOOOOO...... for me

like i said earlier the product will speak for itself
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by TundeSalamu(m): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nsonaso:
HOMTOM HT7 Pro check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3029721/brand-new-homtom-ht7-pro
Note: I didn't ask you to buy only check the spec and compare the price with TECNO BOOM J8

Chiaaaiii
Sharp guy.
Marketing him own product.

I remain a Tecno fan though.
Looking through the specs of the one you just talked about now.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by TundeSalamu(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
This thread looks like world war z went down here.
I feel sorrry for being MIA embarassed
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Ehimzy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
MaryWest:

Abegiii
grin grin grin grin
Stop calling the name of Jesus in vain.
HiOS is a User interface.

ehnnn
Yes. Boom J8 did not come with marsmellow according to Jacinta.
But we have a new interface to enjoy (first of its kind) and other cool features.

Not everyone is so concerned about this update you guys are cracking your heads about.
If that is the only thing paining you, oya continue at it o o
Na una work grin
Uhh bae.. there are better and richer UIs than HiOS, Try Sense or Amigo, or Color... I've played around with the boom j8, not special to me, BTW got a galaxy S6 for sale... wanna upgrade to a new phone, anyone interested? ... and uhhh your phone hasn't been attacked by viruses like anghook or stagefright... if it has ,then you'll know the value and importance of software updates

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster / Can I Still Get These Nokia Phones? / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.