Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam (35968 Views)

Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security / A Nairalander's Review Of Tecno Camon C9 / Tecno Boom J8 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by MaryWest(f): 6:24am On Apr 12, 2016
augster:
Hey dummy, i can see why you‘re so stagnant! So a brand has to be on billboards or tv commercials before it is recognised.. You think through your anus... FYI Xiaomi is the biggest brand in China.. And so why would i waste #41k on something that would gimme headaches and no updates? I‘d rather add some money and get myself another device... Fvck whatever you say... Tecno is a plague

Your Opiniongrin
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by MaryWest(f): 6:25am On Apr 12, 2016
dasphinx1:

Na wa you o.... just throwing insults like basketball.... Calm your tits down bae, we talking tech, you talking advert and marketing. The business section is where you ought to be, your "expertise" would surely be appreciated there, not here, like we even care, you may as well stare, well, ok, we don hear.... ✌

Tell me what you know about Integrated Marketing Communications.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Jacinta44(f): 6:37am On Apr 12, 2016
Nsonaso:

My phone has more power than that of J8 and as you can see from the picture I posted. Data is ON 3G and also hotspot is ON . And note that Music doesn't consume battery in a phone.

What consumes battery are
1. 3G network, WI-FI or hotspot
2. Call
3. Video
4. Game
Anything that keeps the phone screen ON

Did you see where he mentioned gaming?
Just saying o

Bye bye bikonu
Too much invective here.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Cliveglobal1(m): 6:43am On Apr 12, 2016
Jidibia:

Elephone p8000 even with finger print scanner is 38k on Jumia. 3gb ram, 4200mah, corning gorilla glass 3, 13mp and 5mp back n front camera, 4g network etc

Elephone? What is Elephone abi Elephant? I asked for a high tech Phone Like HTC & Samsung that Costs that small and you're Mentioning a Nameless phone. You can do better Please.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by dasphinx1(m): 6:51am On Apr 12, 2016
MaryWest:

Tell me what you know about Integrated Marketing Communications.

*Yawns* Good morning dear ✌
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by augster(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2016
MaryWest:

Your Opiniongrin
Exactly. So why are you so pained?
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Nwokoji1: 6:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Jacinta44:

Gbammerr Bros.
For this comment.
I can give you free clean and fresh punny.
As long as you ride a car though.
smiley

Hahaha, Thanks for the Offer, But I'm Married Already.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Frontier2: 7:08am On Apr 12, 2016
billy187:

Elephone p8000? It amazes me, how they can squeeze those specs into a phone at that price. Well, off to Google to check it out. grin
Elephone are failed project no impressive at all. When we are talking about good phone not Elephone pls

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by dasphinx1(m): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2016
oginineme:
I believe everyone has the right to express themselves here on NL. No one is forced to read threads nah.

Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Nwokoji1: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2016
Frontier2:
Elephone are failed project no impressive at all. When we are talking about good phone not Elephone pls

LOL, Seems he's paid to Promote Elephone why discrediting Tecno and calling out it's Avid Fans. Elephone is Never in the same League with TECNO even it's Free.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Frontier2: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2016
Love4phones:

Absolutely. The Gionee M5 Mini is a definitely the best phone in that category. Great battery life and superb user experience all at an affordable price. I own one and the experience has been awesomeee!!!
what makes it the best? Is the mediocre chipset is using or the fact it's 32 bit. It can be compared with J8 in any department. Check your openGL Es because I know J8 is using openGL ES 3.1
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by BolajiChang: 7:18am On Apr 12, 2016
A big reason i think i cannot get the phone. Shit is too heavy
LecciGucci:

m5 mini actually is 8mp rear camera not 13.
its a good phone though i dont have it. but heavy.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Jidibia(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2016
Cliveglobal1:

Elephone? What is Elephone abi Elephant? I asked for a high tech Phone Like HTC & Samsung that Costs that small and you're Mentioning a Nameless phone. You can do better Please.
Well, shebi you get hand? Google whatever u want ingrate.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by BolajiChang: 7:34am On Apr 12, 2016
You are welcome
3rdlegxxx:

Thanks anytime....
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Megilicious(f): 7:46am On Apr 12, 2016
ladokuntlad:

Yup. Far beta.

Though am nt a fan of techno Bt i will giv thumbs up to j8 It shares similar features with Gionee s_plus
TNKS
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Jidibia(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2016
Nwokoji1:

LOL, Seems he's paid to Promote Elephone why discrediting Tecno and calling out it's Avid Fans. Elephone is Never in the same League with TECNO even it's Free.
Same thing u said when tecno 1st came out years back. Well, thank God I'm paid for that, but u are advertising tecno for free. Please get a life.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by dejavuh0007(m): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2016
Lol u said d battery lasts very long? Let me handle that phone it will last barely 6hrs coz my hot note sef no dey last pass 12hrs @full charge where I dey press phone reach
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by chigirlangel: 8:29am On Apr 12, 2016
I dont care what you people say,im saving 4 this phone maybe b4 then d price will comê down
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Jacinta44(f): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2016
angry
Nwokoji1:

Hahaha, Thanks for the Offer, But I'm Married Already.
angry angry

A trial will convince yougrin
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Love4phones: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=Frontier2 post=44625395]what makes it the best? Is the mediocre chipset is using or the fact it's 32 bit. It can be compared with J8 in any department. Check your openGL Es because I know J8 is using openGL ES 3.1
[/quote what makes it the best? the fact that it has long lasting battery that no other android phone can boast of?
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Jacinta44(f): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2016
Jidibia:

Same thing u said when tecno 1st came out years back. Well, thank God I'm paid for that, but u are advertising tecno for free. Please get a life.

But bros grin grin grin
Na wa o

Goan tell the likes of ramdeuter nihilist and griffon in chelsea fan thread to get a life.
Abi dey pay dem to support Chelsea ba.

Lol
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by TeeFeh(f): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2016
augster:
Hey dummy, i can see why you‘re so stagnant! So a brand has to be on billboards or tv commercials before it is recognised.. You think through your anus... FYI Xiaomi is the biggest brand in China.. And so why would i waste #41k on something that would gimme headaches and no updates? I‘d rather add some money and get myself another device... Fvck whatever you say... Tecno is a plague

I'm not a committed Tecno fan but what your comment connotes is hate!!!But habe you ever heard of development and growth?? Tecno has grown bug they are still developing..
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Jacinta44(f): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2016
chigirlangel:
I dont care what you people say,im saving 4 this phone maybe b4 then d price will comê down

Atta gurl!
Tecno suppose to be rewarding we female fans that don't care about the kitty kat and marsmelow they just be arguin upindown for heregrin

Marsmalow ni
Melo Melo kogrin
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Jacinta44(f): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2016
TeeFeh:

I'm not a committed Tecno fan but what your comment connotes is hate!!!But habe you ever heard of development and growth?? Tecno has grown bug they are still developing..

Abeg help me tell that bros ehhh

The way they hating on the phone come make ordinary fan like me turn superfan

People envy and hate what they wish they're like.
Kikikikikikiki
gringringrin
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by augster(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2016
TeeFeh:

Where's the growth and development? Who hate don epp? Abeg get outta my mention
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by jonmoveek: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2016
What can i do to prove it?
Jacinta44:

FYI we are not so sure that such exists.
It could be a figment of imagination o detractors.

Btw
Are you a true tecno fan?
Can you prove it?
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2016
augster:

Leave this post if you know its biting you..tell me how much they paid you for this..I'll triple it because I really hate people hating for no reason,what's the point??does your father own a brand??
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by augster(m): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2016
AdeOluwaTomiwa:

Leave this post if you know its biting you..tell me how much they paid you for this..I'll triple it because I really hate people hating for no reason,what's the point??does your father own a brand??
this ain't hate bro.. The hype is just too much... And who gives a shiit about your money? Spend it on yourself and get some brains... #Piss.. Don't quote me again
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by TeeFeh(f): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2016
augster:

Get out of their post too, poor man like you...To cap the whole stories,if them dash u this j8 u go use am abi?
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Jacinta44(f): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2016
jonmoveek:
What can i do to prove it?

Just dash an e-slap to that one of the tecno haters on this threadgrin

Lol
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by Jacinta44(f): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2016
augster:

One hater spotted grin grin grin
Jonmoveek.
Over to you.
Re: A Nairalander's Review Of The BOOM J8 By Bustscam by TeeFeh(f): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2016
Jacinta44:

Abeg help me tell that bros ehhh

The way they hating on the phone come make ordinary fan like me turn superfan

People envy and hate what they wish they're like.
Kikikikikikiki
gringringrin

The guy is a funny hater..how can someone stay overnight on a post and be hating on it??what does KT change??my church cord just got a droidpad 7c pro frm jumia on Friday,what does this change na??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Can I Still Get These Nokia Phones? / Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.