Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter (49272 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts To Data Price Increase. See Reactions / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by Tiegarr: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Forwetinnah:
How can a leader be so biased and bitter!! Is boooooohari for real? Atleast with the much GEJ did for North while in power, shouldn't that goat be thinking of compensating the South South in some way? What kind of wicked human beings are these people? Is the South South not part of Nigeria? Okay, Let IPOB go since they claim "naijeriya" is theirs..Wosai!! Yet it is the same South South that fuels the economy of the country. Such a narcissistic psychopath!!
Who is this plumber's son spewing gibberish? Are you okay at all?JESUS!!!! How did nairaland come to this level?What kind of ignorance is this?You even brandish it like a soon to be coming poster?Your ignorance is off scale!

2 Likes

Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Yeah right....he refused to sign because they removed his egunje money. Please tell this hogwash to people who are interested. The same man who through Ameachi stopped the Maritime project in Delta and the 2nd Niger bridge now wants a rail from Calabar-Lagos? Na today we dey hear boooooohari tori?? Abeeeegiii!!

Amaechi did not stop the Maritime University. Due to limited funds, he is expanding the Maritime Academy at Oron to achieve the same objective.

The aim of the project is going to be achieved.

2 Likes

Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by Tiegarr: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
Forwetinnah:
How can a leader be so biased and bitter!! Is boooooohari for real? Atleast with the much GEJ did for North while in power, shouldn't that goat be thinking of compensating the South South in some way? What kind of wicked human beings are these people? Is the South South not part of Nigeria? Okay, Let IPOB go since they claim "naijeriya" is theirs..Wosai!! Yet it is the same South South that fuels the economy of the country. Such a narcissistic psychopath!!
Kai.. You are just a very local individual..
Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by okanla: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
it is pity that some people are senseless that any information that comes to their hearing without any second thought they just be sending message . l pity you.
Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by Tiegarr: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
Forwetinnah:
I need to meet up with you.. Give me your addy... So I can physically beat some life into your dead brains..
Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
Government of one chance
Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by mildflame: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Yeah right....he refused to sign because they removed his egunje money. Please tell this hogwash to people who are interested. The same man who through Ameachi stopped the Maritime project in Delta and the 2nd Niger bridge now wants a rail from Calabar-Lagos? Na today we dey hear boooooohari tori?? Abeeeegiii!!

Maritime Academy Oron should have been given 1st priority b4 any other
2nd Niger bridge is still on going, very well taken of in the 2016budget
EGUNJE na PDP things
Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by mildflame: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
Tiegarr:
I need to meet up with you.. Give me your addy... So I can physically beat some life into your dead brains..

Ah abeg O!!
Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by bashydemy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
Guyman02:
This is why it is wrong to jump into conclusion were properly crosschecking the facts. APC should realise that campaigns are over. Enough of the media deception and propaganda. There was never Lagos-Calabar Railway in the budget, APC Goebels or Okoko Ndem department manufactured this lie.
You see your life? Now tell me if the project was not in the budget in the first place what will PMB gain from saying it was there? This man is a man of integrity who believe Nigerians are one irrespective of party affiliation. This man never get up to 5% votes in the zone but have them at heart. Mind you it will not cost PMB anything to just sign the budget and forget it but he is such an honest man and want every region to benefit from this Govt. Again what are the SE/SS senators looking what the Nothern senators are including the Abuja-Kano rail in the budget. Try to use your brain for once. Your mom said there is meat in your soup and your brother said there no meat in it tell me why will your mother lie with all the meat inside the pot?

3 Likes

Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by VictorRomanov: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
kaykay010:
I just hate this dude... Everyday common sense.. Just shut up. Talkative. Everyday you are on twitter.

Eh ya. Sorry, u hear?
Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by bashydemy(m): 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Are you minding Sen. Ben Bruce? How can he release such myopic and ignorant Tweet.

Let us take it that it was not in the budget. There was a leftover of N54 billion. The Southern Senators could not request (I did not say it must be granted by their colleagues) request for it because Amaechi asked for N60 billion. Why not remind their colleagues of the project.

It was not in the budget and they kept mute.

Let Sen. Ben Bruce keep Tweeting while his colleagues pack everything for their constituents.

If they forgot or did not budget his housing allowance, he will remember.
Thank you jare, I just pity people supporting this true senators, the project is not in the budget and they are looking like fool. But if it happen to be there own budget was not included, they will raise alarm yeye Senator. PMB keep exposing them.

1 Like

Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by Forwetinnah: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
mildflame:

Ah abeg O!!

You dey beg person wey empty-hen* dash free mb to come rant for NL. Save your begging mbok
Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by peak115: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bros I had to listen to what you posted and railway was not discussed in this video, maybe in other ones but not in the one you posted

Brosquote author=AntiWailer post=44601910]So Amaechi defended what was not in the budget and you never knew ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxFxC8sM2Gg

They claimed, Amaechi never defended any budget..

Oh sorry, you were busy tweeting for the ignorant wailers to feed on.[/quote]
Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by amaechi1: 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Are you minding Sen. Ben Bruce? How can he release such myopic and ignorant Tweet.

Let us take it that it was not in the budget. There was a leftover of N54 billion. The Southern Senators could not request (I did not say it must be granted by their colleagues) request for it because Amaechi asked for N60 billion. Why not remind their colleagues of the project.

It was not in the budget and they kept mute.

Let Sen. Ben Bruce keep Tweeting while his colleagues pack everything for their constituents.

If they forgot or did not budget his housing allowance, he will remember.

You made a valid point there! Simply put would he forget his own allowance? I am still expecting when the senator will publish his total take home package. Let us know who is deciding who.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
lekkie073:
what exactly is happening in this country
I never see where govt dey lie to citizen korokoro face like dis

Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by amaechi1: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
I am not interested in coastal line, but Senator can you tell Nigerians what is total take home package (salaries + allowance).

1 Like

Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by HirstMOG(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
5starmilitant:
So no provision for the Lagos to calabar rail in the budget abi, but they want to waste billions to find oil in the north right? SS, SE, & SW open your eyes, this change scam is real

don't include southwest because they all stand with the certificateless, NEPA bill daura cattle rearer dullard.
Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by joxiri: 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
All I can deduce from this, is that apc want to manipulate this to make Buhari look good that's the only logical thing, pmb that is usually quiet was very quick to come out to say the rail line wasn't added and also release pictures of them reviewing the budget

Which ever way this is just so painful, these our politicians don't even have an conscience at all
Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by GBELLs: 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
Attached is a breakdown of the FMOT budget showing capital expenditure for construction of railways at 268b this would have covered all the rail projects that the FG wants to carry out will the senator from Bayelsa please tell us if this was passed by the NASS or balkanised.

1 Share

Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by YelloweWest: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
opalu:
You Ben Bruce were very busy on Twitter when you were supposed to be fighting for those you represent to ensure that this Vital Project was included in the first place! Your co-senators were busy ensuring their people were well protected while you were trying to make commonsense online.

I thought we watched Transport minister defending the same railway during his budget defence? All the same I rejoice because this has brought to fore the lagos-calabar railway which will tie all the oil producing states to lagos! Nigeria must be great
Instead of you to blame your apc for the malicious lies to the people you are trying to paint a man who has spoken the truth black.
Is it the responsibility of a senator to include projects in the budget?
Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by mapet: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
anonimi:

Do you know better than BudgIT on what the details of Buhari's submission was

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3589337_screenshot20160411103337_jpegec1ae06a31c9648630226bb430dc44d4

This is how you demonstrate foolishness with arrogance? Is budgetIT a government organ or the approved source of veritable information? People have already challenged BudgetIT to reassess their claim of the missing CAL-LAG rail line in the face of overwhelming evidence (Video) that it was.

1 Like

Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by mapet: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
AntiWailer:
So Amaechi defended what was not in the budget and you never knew ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxFxC8sM2Gg

They claimed, Amaechi never defended any budget..

Oh sorry, you were busy tweeting for the ignorant wailers to feed on.

Bros,

Trust me.....in the face of veritable video evidence, wailers will still tell you they couldn't see it

1 Like

Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by Demzlent(m): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
pls b4 we accuse the federal govt lets becareful. u know d transport minister defended d rail budget. numba 2 ask urself why d lawmakers refused to release d full details of d budget to buhari in d first place
Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by monex(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=BrownChima212 post=44601849][/quote]

you do realise it passes more of south west and south south than south east right.

Have you accused the APC senators from Lagos, Ogun ondo and edo ?
Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by mapet: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter by RALPHOW(m): 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mr ben Bruce,
If it was not there, what is the job of the senators from South South
especially Cross River Senators if they can not fight to include such project.
Sure if it was their allowance that was nmissing they will notice and set GMB on fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi / Dino Melaye's Trial: Senators, Protesters Besiege Court (Photos) / A Toddler Welcomes Muhammadu Buhari With His Usual Signs -pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.