Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

All Ladies Must End Up In The Kitchen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Ladies Must End Up In The Kitchen (546 Views)

The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Ladies Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Ladies Must End Up In The Kitchen by charming1111(m): 4:48am On Apr 12, 2016
Them say No matter how Woman go school reach, e dey end for #KITCHEN. True or False

http://www.infongr.com/2016/04/all-ladies-must-end-up-in-kitchen.html

1 Like

Re: All Ladies Must End Up In The Kitchen by halfricanadian(f): 4:49am On Apr 12, 2016
My own kitchen for myself period!!!!!
Re: All Ladies Must End Up In The Kitchen by Beanhead(m): 4:49am On Apr 12, 2016
mtcheww
Re: All Ladies Must End Up In The Kitchen by Godfullsam(m): 5:44am On Apr 12, 2016
.....and all men will end up in the ..... lipsrsealed
Re: All Ladies Must End Up In The Kitchen by Bluezy13(m): 6:36am On Apr 12, 2016
Fallacious ideology
Re: All Ladies Must End Up In The Kitchen by Daniel2289(m): 6:53am On Apr 12, 2016
undecided
Re: All Ladies Must End Up In The Kitchen by firstking01(m): 6:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Endtime fabricated lies
Re: All Ladies Must End Up In The Kitchen by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 12, 2016
Re: All Ladies Must End Up In The Kitchen by skywalker240(m): 7:02am On Apr 12, 2016
which one kon be d abino pishur wey u put 4 dia grin
Re: All Ladies Must End Up In The Kitchen by zeetyzin(m): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:
My friend kick that crass ideology to the waste bin where it rightly belongs.

Women are now standing up to men shoulder-to-shoulder in our present age. We no longer admire the suggestion of staying in the kitchen cooking dishes where we can't voice out our aspirations.

We want to handle political appointments, secure jobs being stereotyped for only males, kill the idea that females are only important for procreation.

The aim is to make people respect us as not because we are born females but because of exploits we will do for bettering mankind.

We sincerely wish for the world to witness the essence of our being.

Probably, stubborn issues that are proving a rock to crack will be as easy as crushing an egg as what might be needed in the incomplete equation is a feminine touch.
Hmmm, i see.
Re: All Ladies Must End Up In The Kitchen by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2016
I reject this!!!!
Re: All Ladies Must End Up In The Kitchen by Leriebloom(f): 8:53am On Apr 12, 2016
This is a new age Op not your fore fathers time.
Re: All Ladies Must End Up In The Kitchen by obizzy(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2016
*in falz voice* "baby gyal i will propose but what is ur egusi like?" grin

women worth more than being in the kitchen.

But

its still a man's world.
Re: All Ladies Must End Up In The Kitchen by rosieluv(f): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2016
archaic ideology
Re: All Ladies Must End Up In The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2016
In 2016? Dude what century are you living in?
Re: All Ladies Must End Up In The Kitchen by Joy1706(f): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2016
It is ur daughters and all the women in ur generation that will end up in the kitchen. Say amen
Re: All Ladies Must End Up In The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2016
Joy1706:
It is ur daughters and all the women in ur generation that will end up in the kitchen. Say amen
Amen o

why would i want to end up in a place undecided

(1) (Reply)

Solve The Riddle / 38 Career Tips To Knw If U Wnt To Become Successful In Life / Why Are Ladies This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.